Jermaine Jenas in line to replace Gary Lineker - Ian Wright leaving MOTD

El Zoido

Absolute disgrace that he’s on commentary today. The bloke clearly absolutely hates United and it’s been evident for a long time.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
He's such a fecking dickhead. Bernando kicks out at Shaw and nothing. But Casemiro tried to kill Akanji.

Grib

Confused why anyone is still on the bbc coverage, he's a tool on so many levels never mind his irrational hatred of all things united, he only played for spurs a bit :lol:

ShinjiNinja26

Absolute ABU clown. Turned over to ITV after the first 2 minutes of hearing him. I can put up with Matterface and Dixon as Ally McCoist is commentating as well.

The Irish Connection

BBC have been incredibly biased towards city, it's shocking.
city had more of the ball but I thought it was largely even, but even schmeichel thinks they were utterly dominant.
weird.

Zoo

Bang average boring player now shoved down our throats by the BBC

Dan_F

Him saying it definitely wasn’t a pen straight away, then it could be 5 seconds after was hilarious. I don’t understand why commentators rush in with opinions like that.

sugar_kane

Thread title needs to change, the very idea is spine chilling.

Not only is he an ABU prick he’s a relentless dullard.

Alex Scott is the one.

justboy68

Acting like he's got big money on City. Some of the most outrageously biased commentating you will ever hear. He though Fred shielding the ball was somehow a penalty. :lol:

Eric_the_Red99

Been horrid. But then I read Dixon was on ITV. That choice makes me feel like a voter in the US.
I genuinely don’t understand why these two keeping getting work as commentators. I know social media isn’t real life, but if you search on Twitter for their names during any big match the tweets will be 99.99 per cent extremely negative. I can’t imagine that being so out of kilter with the general football-viewing public. And yet tv bosses think they’re amazing at what they do

90 + 5min

No need to give this kind of people any attention. Average player that doesn’t like ManUtd. What else to expect?

Lost bear

His ABU credentials are on full public display. The BBC does nothing.
He's the Laura Kuenssberg of football commentary.

Chief123

Switched to ITV. He was winding me up something fierce
I did the exact same because of him. And then had to suffer Lee Dixon.

Jenas’ comment about Casemiro’s tackle saying “he knew exactly what he was doing” and implying he went in to injure him was scandalous. It was clear as day Casemiro didn’t intend it.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
He's the worst. I very rarely get bothered by pundits or commentators really, off the top of my head I couldn't name another one I dislike, but I almost always struggle with Jenas. It's not the bias in itself, loads of them struggle to hide their loyalties, it's that he seems snidey about it. He's harder to bear than all the ex-Liverpool, Arsenal, City and Chelsea lot when he never even played for one of our rivals.

glasgow 21

What this cnut is doing commentating on finals I'll never know. So biased.
He maybe biased but he masters in being as dull as dishwasher and with lee dixon would talk you into a coma. Look on the bright side it could well have been Alex Scott ruining our Saturday nights.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
He maybe biased but he masters in being as dull as dishwasher and with lee dixon would talk you into a coma. Look on the bright side it could well have been Alex Scott ruining our Saturday nights.
Nah Scott over Jenas, any day. She'd probably be fine as MOTD host, to be honest. It's only her commentary I'm not so keen on.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
He was beside himself over Casemiro's clearly accidental challenge. He called it "nasty", and "he knew what he was doing", but completely shrugged off Silva's purposeful kick out and Haaland smacking Varane around the head as "showing a bit of frustration". The side he'd taken was clear from the off.

Withnail

He was beside himself over Casemiro's clearly accidental challenge. He called it "nasty", and "he knew what he was doing", but completely shrugged off Silva's purposeful kick out and Haaland smacking Varane around the head as "showing a bit of frustration". The side he'd taken was clear from the off.
His reaction to the two penalty shouts was also ridiculous. Before seeing any replays ours was never a pen, whilst theirs definitely was. Even after seeing the replays of Fred shielding the ball, he still thought it should have been a pen when there was absolutely nothing in it.

Ole'sattheWheel

I'm not usually one for cancellation or anything. But let's write in and complain en masse. fecking shocking commentary and he should be made to take FA cup 4th round games for a few years til he can prove he's capable of big events like yesterday. At least Dixon has the excuse of playing for City, Jenas' bias just comes from pure bitterness

Lord Zlatan

Turned over to ITV at half time. As a group we all agreed we couldnt endure another half of his mind numbing shite.

Mou Mou Land

Lineker was also climbing onto the bandwagon before leading into his 'nudge, nudge, wink, wink' half time message of 'I have it from someone in high authority that the handball rule will be changed next season'.

Sanctimonious twot.