Jermaine Jenas in line to replace Gary Lineker - Ian Wright leaving MOTD

cyberman

Lineker was also climbing onto the bandwagon before leading into his 'nudge, nudge, wink, wink' half time message of 'I have it from someone in high authority that the handball rule will be changed next season'.

Sanctimonious twot.
Great, so we can complain about it next season as well.
The fecking thing was handball. His hands shouldn’t be that high to begin with so it doesn’t matter if he didn’t mean to hand it when spinning round. The mistake was already made.
There will be a similar instance next season when it’ll be a header on goal that’s not given and all hell will break loose.
I have never seen two rules be changed because one club received the right call within the rules that were in place.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
The fecking thing was handball. His hands shouldn’t be that high to begin with so it doesn’t matter if he didn’t mean to hand it when spinning round. The mistake was already made.
There will be a similar instance next season when it’ll be a header on goal that’s not given and all hell will break loose.
I have never seen two rules be changed because one club received the right call within the rules that were in place.
Yeah, I've got no problem with those being pens. People don't like them because they remain convinced handball should for some reason have to be intentional, when we don't use that logic for other foul play. If you clumsily trip someone in the penalty area rather than hacking them down we don't argue it's not fair to give the pen. For some reason with handball if the defender doesn't do a lot wrong, just has their arm a bit too high, people want to cry a river for them rather than accepting that sometimes the conceding of a penalty can be both the correct decision and unlucky for the defender.

Heinzesight

The cnuts never showed one replay of the handball earlier in the game when Bruno ‘pushed’ the defender according to Jenas.

Hughie77

He fits the BBC bill, its what they think is the best way forward.
Hes the worst and biased guy in football, awful commentary on games his blatant hatred of Utd shine through with every word. Like his big sigh when Rashford scored the winner v City last season.

noodlehair

"It's like..."
He seems to hate watching football.

Also the way he just completely changed his mind about the goal/offside as soon as it was disallowed. If you're going to so blatantly tall shite just don't say anything.

Dr. StrangeHate

With some of the Liverpool commentators you feel they genuinely believe what they are saying. With this guy I feel he is just bitter and goes out of his way to be toxic.

90 + 5min

You will never know how some people got their job and for what reasons.

People should just ignore haters and obvious those with pretty much non-existent football knowledge.

Hughie77

Ffs sake he's at it again.. sooner they kick the biased guy off tv and radio the better.. I had to listen to it on Talkshite for a bit and Matterface was just as bad mostly saying about how much Antony transfer fee was instead of commentating on game... listen to the rest on MUTV radio ..

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
He reminds me of Lee Dixson, its like he just hates football. Miserable bastard.

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

His agenda against Antony is ridiculous.
He clearly dislikes the player and went OTT in his criticism. I'm not Antony's biggest fan but it was bizarre hearing Jenas say that Antony letting Willian cut inside and get a shot away was "unforgivable". By that logic every full back who allows Antony get a shot away on his left foot is demonstrating unforgivable behaviour :lol:

Stretfordender

He’s an annoying little cretin, another ABU vulture who was waiting to stick the knife in this afternoon had we lost. Knobhead

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Said it before and I'll say it again, the source of his bitterness towards us is playing us 20 times in his career and not winning a single game. 0-4-16.

We've left a little mental scar on him.

Blood Mage

Never mind his United bashing how is it that someone as fecking dull as him gets jobs on television. I've seen McDonalds cashiers with more personality.

crackers0seven

He bearly tells u commentates on the game today. Just has a go at utd for most of it. Has a pop at eth a few times,loves to pop of antony too,but camera goes on rashford and he's like what's going on there, he should be on, penny for his thoughts....jenes erik told you the story before kick off. Stop being a toxic Abu c u next Tuesday. Fans watch matches at weekend as an escape don't need to be listening to that shite.

croadyman

Said it before and I'll say it again, the source of his bitterness towards us is playing us 20 times in his career and not winning a single game. 0-4-16.

We've left a little mental scar on him.
Yeah that's exactly what it is

Dan_F

I think people don’t realise how few people in the media follow United in as much detail as us. It is literally their job to watch football, but they absolutely do not sit and watch 90 minutes of each game, unless they are designated United reporters. They form opinions based on Match of the day or whatever they’ve read on Twitter banter accounts.

I would imagine a lot of us live in a United bubble where we can see how poor VAR has been in our games this season, a huge majority of people will still run with “United get all the decisions” because that’s the narrative they’ve known for 30 years.

My mum is a Fulham fan and text me to say she was surprised they got the offside decision. She has no clue about previous United decisions this year because it’s never spoken about, In fact all she remembers is probably the fallout from the Wolves game. Basically I’m saying Jenas has the same United knowledge as my mum.

Tyrion

In fact all she remembers is probably the fallout from the Wolves game. Basically I’m saying Jenas has the same United knowledge as my mum.
If she can remember that far back, she's ahead of most pundits.

But you're right, most pundits don't bother to watch many games. They definitely don't watch anything outside of English football.

Son

James Richardson please.
He has the nice guy persona and is BBC through and through I guess. They can still get a good few years from Gary though to grow the next guy into the role slowly.

He needs to be more assertive and add a bit more personality. Gary is miles better now than when he started that job.

Ole'sgunnarwin

He's bloody good on The One Show, mind.
He's not. He's genuinely the worst presenter I've ever seen. He's so wooden, zero personality, he makes his co-presenters and guests feel so awkward. He has zero charisma and everyone I know hates him. He can feck right off

AndySmith1990

He's offensively bland. A grey uncharismatic sludge of a man who probably has an entire wardrobe full of white shirts, and the only photo in his house is of Michael Owen wearing a grey England kit

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
Doesn't that simply involve smiling nicely at the camera?
He's not. He's genuinely the worst presenter I've ever seen. He's so wooden, zero personality, he makes his co-presenters and guests feel so awkward. He has zero charisma and everyone I know hates him. He can feck right off
Didn't think the white text was necessary.

Hughie77

Motd . He didn't Say a word about UTD, he did on the other games.. he's been told or he couldn't say anything positive as Spurs and Newcastle both lost.. ohh and utd who are dreadful have gone above Newcastle.....