Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.
Middlesbrough 1:3 Man Utd

m1y2

he's our second best player really, finding good pockets of space, making good runs and many good releases/flicks, havign much better game than Mata for sure

JoaquinJoaquin

he's our second best player really, finding good pockets of space, making good runs and many good releases/flicks, havign much better game than Mata for sure
Huh? He has had his standard 6/10 game where he has had some nice touches but that's about it.

m1y2

Huh? He has had his standard 6/10 game where he has had some nice touches but that's about it.
maybe just open your eyes, he's just tiny plays one touch football and can be easily overlooked if you just don't follow the game...
his link up play with rashford has been brilliant , it was him who send him 1v1 keeper in the first half, certainly not 6/10

m1y2

and he just scored a cracker in almost full speed, topped with a nice little annoying celebration

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Belter. He's been our best player today.

SkeppyRed

Lineups Game Winner 2012/13
Quality.

Even before the goal his second half performance was class. Pace, movement, tempo.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Best he's played for a bit. Deserved a goal to cap a very good individual performance.

JoaquinJoaquin

maybe just open your eyes, he's just tiny plays one touch football and can be easily overlooked if you just don't follow the game...
his link up play with rashford has been brilliant , it was him who send him 1v1 keeper in the first half, certainly not 6/10
Of course since I wrote that he scored a beauty :D.

Scarecrow

Having a week off
Some fecking strike that was. Capped off a brilliant performance. I love his confidence and positivity today.

Vaibhav Raj

Surely man of the match today if we go on to win it? Has made a few good runs and has provided reasonable service to Rashford.

That awesone goal surely made it all a whole lot more easier for us.

Dobbs

Play him in a position that suits and you get better performances. He's never been a right winger.

Really enjoyed his performance today and the little jig for his celebration.

drdoityourself

I'm frequent here when I feel he's not performing, so tbf I have to give him props for this game. His best of the season. Link up play been very positive.

FujiVice

Been cracking today. Talent is there. Wish we'd get some of these performances consistantly. Must do everything right in training, because both Van Gaal and Mourinho seem to love him.

Minimalist

Fs, I could score that if you backed off me enough...

Great goal. Has a habit of these doesn't he?

Status
Not open for further replies.