Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

wr8_utd

:'(
I would take a transfer window with no signings if it meant this joke never played again for us. How on earth can you be an attacker and be this bad in the box?

AndyJ1985

He's a waste of space. Just think of all the brilliant players we could have in our team instead of him.

Lawman

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
1 league goal this season for a Manchester United forward I just scratch my head.

southlegend

He's not going anywhere this summer if that £100k a week contract is to be believed :lol:

Rajeev

Sell him, getting paid 100k a week for being shite every week. What team in the PL would be insane to pay him this much?

El Zoido

I just don't get this guy, I really don't. I can't ever recall him having a really great performance for us, maybe he has. He's scored great and important goals, sure. But can't recall watching a performance where I thought he looked like a top player. He just looks massively average in every aspect of his game.

Utdstar01

Why the feck did he go far post, all he had to do was sidefoot it in at the near post.

caisenma

I ♥ Adnan
"good squad player"

"shouldn't be a definite starter, but great player to have on the bench"

this player has no business being anywhere near our team, nevermind the fact he's apparently on 100k/week. mindnumming

AndyJ1985

I just don't get this guy, I really don't. I can't ever recall him having a really great performance for us, maybe he has. He's scored great and important goals, sure. But can't recall watching a performance where I thought he looked like a top player. He just looks massively average in every aspect of his game.
That's because he isn't one, and never will be.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
That's a by the books attempt at finishing. Tried to place it in the corner. Stupid thing was, the keeper was positioned in a way that he should have just whacked it straight. ahead.

Maradona10

Woodward’s biggest fan
Championship level player. Like i have always said. I dont remember the name of the [poster who questioned my opinion. Eat your heart out.

AXVnee7

That first chance was absolutely criminal. Second one was more difficult so I give him the benefit on that one.

Djemba-Djemba

Have we ever had an attacking player that's as bad at finishing as Lingard?

In the two seasons he's been a regular player he's missed countless chances. It's staggering how bad he is in front of goal.

wr8_utd

:'(
I've genuinely lost count of the number of chances he misses from 6 yards out. There seems to be one every time he starts a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.