Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Womp

idiot
It's not just a patch anymore, he's genuinely just a baller. His movement etc. has always been immense, he just needed to add consistency to his game, which has seemingly come with experience.

Santoryo

ripping the reward
Think he might just have forgotten. Honest mistake. Still funny though :lol:

Edit: Or maybe he considers Jesse a midfielder. I mean that's how he's been trying to play him lately. Jesse a part of the 3. Though we end up playing with Jesse still further forward like a 10 rather than one the the 3 in midfield.

Nick7

Think he might just have forgotten. Honest mistake. Still funny though :lol:

Edit: Or maybe he considers Jesse a midfielder. I mean that's how he's been trying to play him lately. Jesse a part of the 3. Though we end up playing with Jesse still further forward like a 10 rather than one the the 3 in midfield.
That's what I assumed.

unplayable

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I think Lingard is considered as a midfielder in a 4-3-3 or 4-1-4-1 system. That's why he didn't mention him imo.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Lingard is a midfielder, because despite what the hipsters say on here when we play 4-2-3-1 it is not 2 midfielders, but 3.

The no.10 under mourinho must be a midfielder first, and an attacker second. Hence why he favored Oscar at no.10 over Hazard when he was at Chelsea, or when he played Ozil at no.10 at Madrid, and every other no.10 he has played.

RedDevil@84

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Of all the things Moyes gets blamed for, the sacking of Muelensteen should not be one. The guy speaks shite whenever I hear him.
Good job we weren’t paying him to be a pundit then.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
His coaching record hasnt been great either has it
Managing, no. By all accounts held in high regard by Ferguson who hired him for a good few years. I’ll take that reference over judging what he says in the media. Especially when it’s just bigging up a lad he trained as a youngsters.

E-mal

Managing, no. By all accounts held in high regard by Ferguson who hired him for a good few years. I’ll take that reference over judging what he says in the media. Especially when it’s just bigging up a lad he trained as a youngsters.
There's bigging up a player and then this; utter delusion.

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
Ferguson held Moyes in high regard too. I'd rather go by track record. He speaks out of his behind and doesn't even perform much

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
Ferguson held Moyes in high regard too. I'd rather go by track record. He speaks out of his behind and doesn't even perform much
He was our first team coach during one of our most successful periods. Regardless of what you think of his sound bites or how much weight Ferguson’s opinion holds, his track record as a coach is excellent.

Terrible manager though.

Tomuś

Nani is crap, I tell you!
His coaching record hasnt been great either has it
His coaching record is nothing short of incredible. According to Sir Alex he was the main factor behind our lethal counter-attacking football in 2012/2013. Look at our SB and Etihad goals from that season, moves proposed by Rene. Also coached Ronaldo from an entertainer into a machine by introducing a new, individual training for him.

He seems to have cracked up after leaving, though and tends to spout rubbish as well as unsuccessfully embracing the managerial role. That's how he's going to be remembered as your post suggests.

Yeovil 0:4 Man Utd

Tomuś

Nani is crap, I tell you!
The fact that Fergie was wrong with Moyes surely shouldn't mean we discard all of his judgements? I know it takes a bit more time to compare his take on Moyes and Rene. With Moyes he was like 'He is Scottish, hard-working honest guy' with Rene there were precise reviews of his coaching role and I find it hard to believe that any manager in the world, esp. somebody as competitive and hungry as Fergie, would simply refuse all the merits and devote them to a mere coach if they weren't true.

James Peril

Comparing him to Iniesta and then says all he was missing was goals? Iniesta never scored a lot of goals. Iniesta, one of the best ever, isn’t similar to Lingard in any single way.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Love when he just decides to score like that.

PoTMS

This is getting ridiculous now. When do we start calling the Barca lad Lionel Jesse?

Bobcat

Behind the curtains, leering at the neighbors
What happened to him? He used to have these world class moments every new moon, but now he does it at a regular fecking basis.

Have to hold my hand up, i thought he was deadwood, but i was wrong. His output is fecking phenomenal and so is the goals he is scoaring.

Messi LindGod indeed

Rossa

What happened to him? He used to have these world class moments every new moon, but now he does it at a regular fecking basis.

Have to hold my hand up, i thought he was deadwood, but i was wrong. His output is fecking phenomenal and so is the goals he is scoaring.

Messi LindGod indeed
Like that bolded word - soaring goals. Nice touch!

He's on fire. Just before the goal he had a brilliant touch that too away a couple of Yeovil players as well, and then he went ahead and scored that goal. He should have done better for that chance early on after he came on, but you can't score every chance, not even LinGod can do that!

Status
Not open for further replies.