Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

MS4

He was defensively really important.
I like his performance today

Devil may care

I feel a bit sorry for him, his run of form came playing off the striker, now he's playing as the deeper #8 just to keep him in the team and it doesn't suit him.

All 3 United

His tinfoil hat protects him from the Glazers.
Sorry to say it but we all expected it, he’s back to his normal play in the last 2 games. Very average and goes missing.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Is he turning another corner? from shite to godlike, and back to shite again?

Donut

Jesse that was not good. At one point he attempted the worst dribble I have ever seen.

Jaae

Not ITK
I agree with the notion that Jesse is a squad player experiencing a great run of form - but these past two games he's been playing a deeper role to allow Pogba to be more attacking. He needs to be playing further up the pitch to get the most from him.

Shame for him really as he was playing excellently in that no.10 role. He doesn't offer much defensively so I don't see what we're gaining by playing him so deep. Would rather see him on the right instead of Mata.

IronCroos37

I agree with the notion that Jesse is a squad player experiencing a great run of form - but these past two games he's been playing a deeper role to allow Pogba to be more attacking. He needs to be playing further up the pitch to get the most from him.

Shame for him really as he was playing excellently in that no.10 role. He doesn't offer much defensively so I don't see what we're gaining by playing him so deep. Would rather see him on the right instead of Mata.
Shaw needs to be more attacking, Valencia needs more atacking, midfield 3, Pogba further, Martial Further up the pitch, Lingard further, etc.

..think we need 12 players to be decent over all

JoaquinJoaquin

Not going to go over the top in regards to criticism, but I will say that we do need a bit more quality in the Summer to play in that position permanently. Lingard has showed he has the qualities to be a good squad player but I think that's probably his calling.

ZupZup

One of the highlights of the game yesterday which I don’t think they showed on the TV...

Jesse had been fouled on the touch line and was rolling around on the floor making a big meal of it as we carried on trying to attack and Mike Dean has played the advantage. Jose runs over and rolls him back on to the pitch and shouts at him to get up and get on with it.

BigCaine

Welcome back Jesse, please get the doppelganger who was masquerading as you for past few months back, we all like him much more than we ever liked you.

stepic

One of the highlights of the game yesterday which I don’t think they showed on the TV...

Jesse had been fouled on the touch line and was rolling around on the floor making a big meal of it as we carried on trying to attack and Mike Dean has played the advantage. Jose runs over and rolls him back on to the pitch and shouts at him to get up and get on with it.
He should have got up but dean was stupid to play advantage. We had no advantage in playing on, especially with a player on the floor.

Antonedwin

Ashley R1+O

Think he was okay, I don't like Pogba/Matic behind him as a platform. It doesn't work - if it is Pogba or Lingard as the free player in the attacking midfield pace then I go for Pogba. Lingard's versatility is an option.

Santoryo

ripping the reward
Come on give the lad a break, he's earned himself some breathing room. Wait for him to show continuous average performances to judge him harshly.

As it stands he still has been one of United best performers this past month or so. It could always be just a 2 games blip and he'll be back with some bangers.

Maradona10

Woodward’s biggest fan
Him and Mata were poor today, when 2 of your attacking players are poor, you are always going to suffer. Hopefully it was a blip and not a fall back to old levels.

fergieisold

This. Rashford, Mata and Pogba were worse imo.
Pogba was terrible I agree! I think he knew it too as he was really getting pissed off with himself and ended up making it worse. e.g. that run when he should of put Martial clean through and he took on the shot himself.

Rashford when he came on looked like he forgot how to play football. Honestly Lingard was ok in comparison!

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Someone just text me saying he looks like Ping (the worlds smallest man) and I can’t unsee it. I’ll let you look it up :lol:

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Someone just text me saying he looks like Ping (the worlds smallest man) and I can’t unsee it. I’ll let you look it up :lol:

villain

Hates Beyoncé
I saw this tweeted on my timeline, and I just had to post it again

This really is such an iconic picture, there's so much movement and finesse even though it's still.

Janson

I have always been confident he would come good. I don't think his impressive spell was just a coincidence. I believe there will be more to come from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.