g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });
Jesse Lingard image 14

Jesse Lingard England flag

2018-19 Performances

View full 2018-19 profile

4.8 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

SaintMuppet

What an obnoxious little dick cheese that boy is. Proof if ever it was needed that money cannot buy class or good taste.

If I’m manager this sort of bellendery is quickly booted out the changing room.

hobbers

How does someone with so little talent manage to get away with being such a loathsome infantile character as well?

Fridge chutney

And as moronic as that caption was, at least came out and apologized and took responsibility for it - unless I missed it, I haven’t seen jlingz do the same for some of the idiotic shit he’s posted
What has Jesse posted that's equivalent? Why should he "apologize" just because a bunch of salty United fans don't like young people?

Fridge chutney

You know what's more embarrassing than Jesse Lingard's instagram account? The abuse that he gets in this thread.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Does anybody in football like lingard apart from his little bum chums rashy and pog. There’s no doubt he’s a constant embarrassment to the club though.

devips

Keep it up, Jesse. It is very amusing to watch the effect you have on some people around here.

Keefy18

Folks defending him are reading too much into it I think.

Like the comment above mentioning a crime, no one is saying its that bad.

It's just him being an absolute immature, bell end! He genuinely comes across as the most annoying little cnut I could possibly ever imagine. He's what, 27 now and singing "Beans" into the camera for 2 mins.

I get that its his own time and free to do as he pleases... meanwhile McTominay has his own free time too and is doing this... a boot camp aged 22!

sugar_kane

Shame that Rashford has turned into such a moron under his wing, he seemed like a proper grounded sensible lad in his first couple of years here.

hobbers

Shame that Rashford has turned into such a moron under his wing, he seemed like a proper grounded sensible lad in his first couple of years here.
It's bizarre really seeing them hanging around together when you consider there's an almost 6 year age gap between the two of them, and yet Lingard manages to make it look like he's the young one.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
It's bizarre really seeing them hanging around together when you consider there's an almost 6 year age gap between the two of them, and yet Lingard manages to make it look like he's the young one.
When you act like an immature and a lunatic every other second, you are bound to look younger.

Pace Abuser

Ole can get to feck if he plays this little bell end while signing Young, Jones, Smalling, Rojo and sitting idly by as Pogba and Herrera and Lukaku shit on him.

InspiRED

Supports
Outraged snowflakes
In my opinion, you're mistaken if you don't think this kind of cringeworthy, juvenile b.s doesn't reflect poorly on the club. Employees of prestigious organisations that are in the media spotlight are usually aware that the way they conduct themselves publicly is under scrutiny and that it will reflect on their employers. As a representative of an organisation - and being paid a huge amount of money - there will be things expected of you during your work and in your free time.

Funny that one of the posters having a little self-congratulatory, condescending chuckle about folks reactions was also insisting/assuming that anyone who thought Rashford wasn't worth 300k a week would therefore logically have no understanding of business or management in any capacity. The irony...

The indignation about the way JLingz etc carry on is totally to be expected given the club's current trajectory. If I had savings in a firm that had just experienced significant losses due to incompetency and was then to witness the public facing figures of that same firm carrying on openly behaving like tits in the public eye, I would feel pretty annoyed. But if having a laugh about people's annoyance makes you feel superior, 'down wid da kidz' and gives you a little lift, then fair play to you if that's what gets you through the day.

LJJT

I like the lad and think he’s a reasonably good player to have in the squad- as a squad player. But all this sort of stuff just needs to stop. It’s pathetic, not even funny and just very odd. Dissapointed Rashford goes along with it all to be honest. Do what they like in their spare time but don’t know why they think everyone else is interested in it. Wish ole or someone could stamp all this crap out

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
People should not label all young people as finding this shit fun. I am 27 and think it's feckin cringe. That said, I can't waste energy being angry over such. Only thing I care about is that he's crap.

jem

What has Jesse posted that's equivalent? Why should he "apologize" just because a bunch of salty United fans don't like young people?
His post during the Munich ceremony (conveniently blamed on a lackey,) and the branded tribute to the Manchester bombing, removed without any explanation.

Pace Abuser

Rashford is the real bellend in this. Lingard we know has the mental age of a 12 year old, but "Rashy" a grounded lad trying to fit in with the 12 year old looks awkward and cringe .

Going along under the 12 year old's influence and just doing what he's doing because he doesn't have his own personality.

Give him 300k a week. It would be giving him rope to hang himself with.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I'll never understand wearing glasses as a fashion accessory.

Based Adnan

Why do people think it's only old people that dislike Lingard and his immaturity? All my United supporting mates think he's a bit of a bellend and most of em are around ~24ish. Younger than Lingard ffs!

Sir Scott McToMinay

Why do people think it's only old people that dislike Lingard and his immaturity? All my United supporting mates think he's a bit of a bellend and most of em are around ~24ish. Younger than Lingard ffs!
Because those people probably have the same insipid and characterless humor that Lingard has, pretty simple.

He should be working on the E channel, not playing football for Manchester United.

Conor

People should not label all young people as finding this shit fun. I am 27 and think it's feckin cringe. That said, I can't waste energy being angry over such. Only thing I care about is that he's crap.
Exactly, people try and label this as old people not getting the youth of today etc., but in reality, he's just an absolute bellend.

Pace Abuser

Exactly, people try and label this as old people not getting the youth of today etc., but in reality, he's just an absolute bellend.
And when that narrative didn't work; they tried labelling it as a redcafe thing, when actually social media has been lambasting the 2 knob rashers for ages; so now they're trying to say Lingard's doing it on purpose to wind people up.

Fridge chutney

When people make homophobic remarks towards Lingard, call him a cnut, declare hatred towards the player, all prefaced on his daft social media account, it's not Lingard who has the problem.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
When people make homophobic remarks towards Lingard, call him a cnut, declare hatred towards the player, all prefaced on his daft social media account, it's not Lingard who has the problem.
Whose made homophobic remarks :confused:

Its not a generational/lack of humor/Redcafe thing, we've all known people like Lingard - the annoying class clown. Granted, I haven't known many that were still carrying on like it at 26.

Status
Not open for further replies.