4.8 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

wolvored

Another ordinary average player who is getting a contract boost as he is English and comes from the youth. A 6th place club with 6th place ambitions. No real ambition to be the best.

Crashoutcassius

Presume none of the genius scouts in the thread saw his decrnt performance vs dutch while sancho missed open goals :wenger: one being championship level and one being a snip at 120m !

PepsiCola

Presume none of the genius scouts in the thread saw his decrnt performance vs dutch while sancho missed open goals :wenger: one being championship level and one being a snip at 120m !
Nah, but I've seen him be awful to mediocre for a career - bar the odd purple patch.

Pace Abuser

Giving him a contract and pay rise to try and keep up with City and Liverpool sounds like a plan you'd read in a book called How to be a Complete Idiot.

Lee565

Seriously f this club at the moment, fed up with Solskjear ok'ing stupid contract extensions for deadwood, it's like they are trying their best to give fans a reason to not renew their season tickets, why give this guy an extension let alone a bumper rise, I'd like to see him demand 100,000 a week at another club and I doubt a team with ambitions of winning major trophies in a major league would want to buy him anyway.

parkthebuslads

There comes a point when it needs accepting that it's no accident we keep giving excessive wages to our players, that it's part of a business model which greatly favours retaining players to replacing them, as ultimately it ends up being cheaper.

Agents know this and exploit it.

SerenityValley

Ole sees him as the future of United and does not want to lose him .

If we are lucky enough that he accepts the 130 000 a week and does sign a new contract I hope he gets the no 7 shirt too
Number 7, and permission to have JLingz as the name on the back of his shirt.

Code-CX

Usually I’d say it’s just rumors and we can’t be stupid enough to do such a thing. Unfortunately, we are that inept, and we will extend his contract.

Bwuk

He’s going to be a lifer here isn’t he. We’ll convert him to a full back in a few years and make him captain.

roonster09

FA Cup Predictions 2023/2024 winner
Scout
Amazing people still get wound up by that shite rag of a paper.
Yeah, no one even cared to ask for source. 1 user posted some info without giving any links and the outrage just followed.

Pierluigi Casiraghi

I know £130,000 seems like a lot for a young rookie but we're paying for potential rather than finished article here. £130k will look a steal in 5-6 years when the kid hits his prime.

Heinzesight

A pay rise for fecking Jessparagus...if true it’ll just confirm what helmets we have running the club. Beanz will be on 300k before you know it...hnnnnnnng. feck me.

hobbers

If Lingard gets another underserved payrise, having already had one a year ago, I will be more than happy to chip in for a few choicely-worded plane banners.

Heinzesight

Mate’s just sent me this:

“He’s been training the house down by all accounts, very determined and setting himself big goals for the season ahead just like Ronnie did when Fergie bet him he wouldn’t get 20 goals in 06, bodes well TBF. Chinless has bet against him that he won’t reach his target, reckons he won’t do it but Jesse is convinced he can hit 10 million followers come the end of the season.”

sp_107

There comes a point when it needs accepting that it's no accident we keep giving excessive wages to our players, that it's part of a business model which greatly favours retaining players to replacing them, as ultimately it ends up being cheaper.

Agents know this and exploit it.
Good point !! But where the point in keeping bang average players can't take this club back to its best ?

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
This man is an embarrassment for the club I love.

There are just so many players in our team who lack self-awareness.

Status
Not open for further replies.