4.4 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

TopBinz

Why is he always the first one to be subbed on??? 0 goals , 0 assists. What exactly do managers expect from him?

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Pull the plug please. It's painful

MDFC Manager

Surely there's someone else from the youth teams that can be played instead of him? Apart from Greenwood.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
If he gets new contract i will .....i don't know what i will do but i will be pissed.
And i have a strange feeling that he will get it.

"Jesse is United through and through. I know him since he was a kid. I hope that this 4 years contract will give him confidence for future"- Solskjaer in a few months.

PoTMS

Needs to feck off ASAP. Only problem is we have no one to replace him.

el3mel

He can't find any kind of form it's totally crap for him. Even with the goal free from its keeper.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
How is he even being rated 4.3 tonight? Who thinks he was just below average - average?

That was a 1 performance. 2 max.

thepolice123

I think he needs time away from Football. Terribly low on confidence at the moment. You know he's going to feck up that Martial chance the moment it came to him. Should have taken the shot first time. Even his first touch was shite.

TrustInOle

I have no doubt he is out the door come summer, no way Ole tolerates this crap next year, hence finding next years squad. Already fell down the list behind Andreas, now Pogba is back and a new 10 in the summer. Bye Jesse, no hate simply not good enough. Thanks for the FA Cup.

edgecutter

If he gets new contract i will .....i don't know what i will do but i will be pissed.
And i have a strange feeling that he will get it.

"Jesse is United through and through. I know him since he was a kid. I hope that this 4 years contract will give him confidence for future"- Solskjaer in a few months.
Phil Jones got one so it wouldn't surprise me.

Asger

Only if United had some young player in his position.. Oh wait we have!

cj_sparky

Hopefully Ole is true to his word, Lingard's performances are showing exactly why he has no future in this squad.

Tonight was quite pathetic.

edgecutter

I have no doubt he is out the door come summer, no way Ole tolerates this crap next year, hence finding next years squad. Already fell down the list behind Andreas, now Pogba is back and a new 10 in the summer. Bye Jesse, no hate simply not good enough. Thanks for the FA Cup.
Ole has shown he tolerates it by continuing to give lingard minutes.
It wouldn't surprise me if he starts against arsenal.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Ole is playing him every game. When Lingard played one semi decent game, he got credit to starts another. All what Lingard needs to do is to have one solid game then and there. So forget about him leaving.

432JuanMata

Why does Ole keep giving him game time ? I know we are short but there was Greenwood. Feck sake even Fred the Red would be better

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
I think he needs time away from Football. Terribly low on confidence at the moment. You know he's going to feck up that Martial chance the moment it came to him. Should have taken the shot first time. Even his first touch was shite.
He has plans for YouTube. Apparently YouTube isn't ready for him

red woppit

Supports
Northampton Town
The vitriol towards Lingard is shocking really. OK, he's had a very poor season, he can see players coming through the academy who will eventually take his place, but as far as I'm concerned, he is a Manchester United player, and I will always support every United player in a match.

Status
Not open for further replies.