4.4 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Godfather

Unsurprisingly we got a bit hold of the game when he went off and a proper player replaced him. How Ole is still starting him is beyond me.

Based Adnan

Should be sent on loan/sold this window and never play for the club again. His form is disgraceful. Can't do anything right. Completely finished.

How many times does Ole have to give him a chance and then sub him off because he plays shite before realizing he's done and shouldn't play?

Anustart89

At least he is a bubbly character in the dressing room and is no longer so active on social media! Get in!
Goals: 0
Assists: 0
Activity level on social media: Low

Another great season for Jesse Lingard, here's a contract extension for our no 10.

memelord

Shambles of a player. But again the blame must be shifted to Ole for picking him over and over.

Djemba-Djemba

What's the record for being voted the worst Utd player in a season?

Because it feels like Lingard has been voted our worst player every game he's played this season, and rightly so.

He is the worst player I've ever seen at Utd.

dev1l

I think now,that he has set his sights elsewhere...we ll see even less of him on the pitch...

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I can't think of a worse player that has played this much for United. He just gets on nerves, but Ole takes 100% of the blame, Lingard doesn't pick himself.

DoomSlayer

I can't think of a worse player that has played this much for United. He just gets on nerves, but Ole takes 100% of the blame, Lingard doesn't pick himself.
Phil Jones? Both are the ultimate meme players, that's what they are known for around the whole world.

Drifter

American
Some cheered when he came off.Match going fans are beginning to get frustrated with Lingard.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Phil Jones? Both are the ultimate meme players, that's what they are known for around the whole world.
No, Jesse is much, much worse. Jones is comedy, but he used be half decent when he was younger. Jesse had one half decent month

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
I seriously think Bebe and Obertan's average performance were better than Lingard's average performance from last year or so.

Bojan11

He hides from the ball, which is the worst thing about this cnut.

Paul_Scholes18

Confidence seem to be gone. I think all the hate he gets might effect him a lot. Probably best for him to move. Under a better manager I do think he could play well. At the moment though he looks terrible and he should not have started today.

red woppit

Supports
Northampton Town
Should be sent on loan/sold this window and never play for the club again. His form is disgraceful. Can't do anything right. Completely finished.

How many times does Ole have to give him a chance and then sub him off because he plays shite before realizing he's done and shouldn't play?
I'm afraid Lingard is done now, he's really struggling. We would be better off with Gomes in that 10 position, did ok when he came on.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
How this guy made it is just comical. Its like a sketch out of Monty Pyton. He has basically conned about three or four managers. Absolute charlatan.

And in his mind, he is it. Every ten weeks he makes a million pounds. Delusions of grandeur almost.

Symbolic of all that has gone wrong since Ferguson retired.

"The Lingard Years." that is what we will be calling them.

RedIan

Ole should not be picking him. Jesses head has gone for what ever reason. Time to give him gardening leave. Or just leave. Gomes looks a better bet.

AshRK

People made fun of.lukaku's first touch but this guy here is making lukaku's touch look good. Come on ac milan buy him.

AndyMUFC

Please stop playing him. It's not exactly doing him any good either when he keeps getting hauled off.

ShinjiNinja26

It’s like playing with a man down at times with him on the pitch. Contributes zero in goals/assists and if he isn’t giving the ball straight to the opposition through poor passing it’s from his terrible first touch.

DoomSlayer

I said it, he should be out of the squad in general, not even on the bench. Give Gomes his game time, we have nothing to lose.

Alemar

Why the manager can't simply demote him (to reserves or elsewhere)?

Status
Not open for further replies.