Jesus | Arsenal Player (a very naughty boy)

Blood Mage

Will be a good signing for them and will probably do Aubameyang numbers. Not a player who strikes fear into me when we come up against them though.

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
I certainly don’t enjoy watching Arsenal play. Unless they’re losing. So the idea of watching them hoping one of their strikers scores is completely alien to me.
Well, the original post you commented had no mention of him scoring. I hope united loses all their games, but I still look forward to see how ETH changes the team. It's part of enjoying football. If you don't enjoy it then ok, do what you enjoy, but it's certainly not strange enjoying football beyond your team.

Last edited:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Will be a good signing for them and will probably do Aubameyang numbers. Not a player who strikes fear into me when we come up against them though.
Yep, someone I always wondered why he was at City. But he managed to get a few goals here and there for them, as who wouldn't.
Will be very interesting to see what he does through the middle playing every week.

unplayable

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Best signing of the summer for a PL team (apart from Haaland).

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
It's a shocking recreation. Not one of them three is doing any of the correct hand signals of the Spider-Man meme, ffs.

Bottling a meme recreation.
No traces of the van either. How much can a wooden box cost ??? Finished club.

unplayable

You wot mate. Based on what?
I just really rate him.

edit: Also the fact that he replaces Lacazette who was shit. So the upgrade is massive which will make his transfer look even better.

ThierryHenry14

Supports
Arsenal
I just really rate him.

edit: Also the fact that he replaces Lacazette who was shit. So the upgrade is massive which will make his transfer look even better.
If he can score 15 league goals then he is a massive upgrade. Now it is still too early to tell. His preseason form is good.

Mastadon

Supports
Arsenal
If he can score 15 league goals then he is a massive upgrade. Now it is still too early to tell. His preseason form is good.
I think he can manage that and he will add a lot more than just goals. The pressing from our front 3 is going to be top class. Superb signing by any measure.

Chief123

You wot mate. Based on what?
To be fair I think it’s a fantastic signing for Arsenal. They needed a striker who could link and interchange with Martinelli and Saka. I think he will form a fluid trio. He’s premier league proven. In terms of the value a signing brings to the team, I don’t think the OP is far off.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Arsenal with their first trophy of the year, a meme recreation trophy.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
He fits their style flawlessly and will get many goals and assists for Arsenal.

Ive said it before and I will say it again, Arsenal have been aces this transfer window. Improved their young squad with great business and real quality. They will be fighting for top 4 for sure. It all depends on the coach because they have the talent to do so.

RacingClub

Supports
Racing Club
To be fair I think it’s a fantastic signing for Arsenal. They needed a striker who could link and interchange with Martinelli and Saka. I think he will form a fluid trio. He’s premier league proven. In terms of the value a signing brings to the team, I don’t think the OP is far off.

He fits their style flawlessly and will get many goals and assists for Arsenal.
Agree with both of you, think he's the perfect player for what they are trying to do.

Massive upgrade on Lacazette.

Chief123

He’s been nothing short of sensational so far this season. He was electric in pre season and he’s carried that on in the first 2 games. He’s perfect for what Arsenal needed. That front 3 are a menace with lots of youth, pace and high tempo.

It’s the best I’ve seen Jesus play in all his time in the premier league. He looks like a new player with the shackles off.

Donaldo

Caf Vigilante
Supports
Arsenal
Did both assists go to him?

Top performance yesterday. He's obviously a very good player. Eddie in the wings is a massive drop off though.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal

Top performance yesterday. He's obviously a very good player. Eddie in the wings is a massive drop off though.
Hopefully he's enough to glide through the whole group stage of the EL but yeah it's not great. Brazil is probably going to go pretty deep at the WC too. We need to be able to win without him.

JeffFromHK

We should have bought him and Sterling this summer. They are both huge upgrades to our sqaud.

Scroto Baggins

Supports
Newcastle Jets
He'd be a great signing for Spurs, get some wine to go with that cheese room
He would struggle to get in the first team. He is certainly not replacing Son or Kane. So then it is Kulusevski, who has really hit the ground running at Spurs.

But guaranteed to play at Arsenal week in week out so he has made the right move imo.

GoonerBear

Supports
Arsenal

It's a drop off but I dont think it's as big a drop off as it would have been at this time last season. Eddie seems to have improved his all round game, its not going to be top level but at least to a level that I didn't think was possible for him. I was quite happy with his game in the run in last season, while acknowledging we needed another forward to give us more.

GoonerInPeace

Supports
Arsenal
Jesus has unlocked Martinelli. All the talk about Jesus and Saka, but Martinelli is our best player. In Saka, Martinelli Jesus we have three excelling dribblers of the ball, all of which can beat their man in a 1 v 1. How can you double mark three players?

Recruitment in the past two transfer windows has been sensational.

unplayable

I was being laughed at when I called him the best signing in the league (Haaland aside).
Brilliant player.