Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
One of his strengths at Dortmund was buying players, so he could still turn it around... But yeah, he's been pretty disappointing for Liverpool thus far.

Gol123

Mouthfull (of) Member
Supports
Chelsea
Did say he would struggle against smaller sides who sat back. His teams need space to exploit and struggle when not afforded space.

Bojan11

As bad as Van Gaal in away games.

But they hardly been good in their home games too.

ants7

too early to judge yet, I think. Give him at least one summer transfer window. Then the honeymoon is over.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
I think Benteke has had a huge impact on how bad they've looked today. Didn't realise he was this shit.

crossy1686

career ending
I think we all knew that Klopp would struggle when he first arrived. The English league just isn't the same as the German league, especially with the smaller teams. However, give Klopp one summer to bring in his own players and Liverpool are going to do a lot better, at least he has the capacity to learn and adapt unlike Van Gaal.....

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
B-B-But he's likeable, right guys? :nervous:

justboy68

The conclusion to be drawn so far is that he's not a miracle worker, as some people feared. There were a number of overly dramatic souls on here who were convinced that with Klopp going to Liverpool, they were going straight back to the big time. It was never going to be that simple for him with their mediocre squad.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
The thing is I hated Rodgers, Kenny and Benitez. I wanted them gone. I think on some level I worried about all of them. Some of the football Rodgers had them playing.. and when Rafa won the European Cup... even Kenny when he won the league cup. It was clear to see they were all talented managers.

Got no worries about Klopp at all, that's why I think some of our fans pretend to be scared of him. I think it's obvious we all know they've got a fraud in, so let's keep him there as long as possible!

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
I wouldnt write him off so early. Can't really judge him until this time next year

I was worried with some of his early results but at least it now looks like he has a real tough job in his hands

Stringer

The thing is I hated Rodgers, Kenny and Benitez. I wanted them gone. I think on some level I worried about all of them. Some of the football Rodgers had them playing.. and when Rafa won the European Cup... even Kenny when he won the league cup. It was clear to see they were all talented managers.

Got no worries about Klopp at all, that's why I think some of our fans pretend to be scared of him. I think it's obvious we all know they've got a fraud in, so let's keep him there as long as possible!
:lol: A fraud!? Worse than Dalglish? This place is mental at times. Are you just going to ignore everything he did at Dortmund?

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Happy to see him struggling but need to give him chance to bring some players in before really judging him I guess.

That said, you'd expect him to have done more with how he supposedly makes players so much better individually.

Bob Loblaw

Supports
Liverpool
Far too many reactionary opinions here.

Klopp isn't a problem, Benteke is.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
I'm saying Benteke clearly isn't the problem, since you also cannot defend.
Klopp clearly doesn't have the squad, but I'm sure he should be doing better with what he has tbh

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool

:lol: Wow, two days in 2016 and already a worst post of the year contender.

Bob Loblaw

Supports
Liverpool
I'm saying Benteke clearly isn't the problem, since you also cannot defend.
Klopp clearly doesn't have the squad, but I'm sure he should be doing better with what he has tbh
Oh, thought you were saying Klopp is the problem we can't defend.

Benteke is the biggest problem we have. It says a lot that he's problem been our worst player in the last 3 games despite having two game winning goals to his name.

Bojan11

Far too many reactionary opinions here.

Klopp isn't a problem, Benteke is.
How is Benteke a problem? You bought a striker who doesn't fit in your play style. So how is that the fault of Benteke? You know what you'd get with him.

Spoony

The People's President

Benteke is the biggest problem we have. It says a lot that he's problem been our worst player in the last 3 games despite having two game winning goals to his name.

Yeah, he's a donkey.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
Liverpool are bang average. Reason we still should be very much hopeful of top 4.

Bob Loblaw

Supports
Liverpool
How is Benteke a problem? You bought a striker who doesn't fit in your play style. So how is that the fault of Benteke? You know what you'd get with him.
It's not his fault that we bought him, but it's (not entirely, but mostly) his fault that our attack is so blunt when he plays.

He doesn't move for the ball, his touch is abysmal, he's missing simple chances. People keep saying he needs service into the box but when we cross it he doesn't even fecking make an effort to win it.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
Everything will be fine at Liverpool once
G̶e̶r̶r̶a̶r̶d̶ ̶g̶o̶e̶s̶ ̶
R̶o̶d̶g̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶y̶s̶ ̶S̶a̶k̶h̶o̶ ̶i̶n̶s̶t̶e̶a̶d̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶L̶o̶v̶r̶e̶n̶
R̶o̶d̶g̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶s̶a̶c̶k̶e̶d̶,̶K̶l̶o̶p̶p̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶e̶s̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶
Once Benteke is out of the team and Sturridge comes back.

Funny how it never seems to work out.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser

If you play to his strengths he will get you goals, he just doesn't suit your style, which was obvious before you even bought him.
However your team in general has many over issues (like ours). Your CM and defence needs repair, and yes you need a striker who fits your play, or you need to change your style a little to get the best out of Benteke

Bob Loblaw

Supports
Liverpool
If you play to his strengths he will get you goals, he just doesn't suit your style, which was obvious before you even bought him.
However your team in general has many over issues (like ours). Your CM and defence needs repair, and yes you need a striker who fits your play, or you need to change your style a little to get the best out of Benteke
Like I said in a later post, he's not even competing. We've given him plenty of decent crosses and he doesn't even move or compete for the ball. What more does he want?

The ball doesn't stick when it reaches him, that's a problem regardless of our style of play.