Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

Varun

Staff
There's a unique happiness in seeing Pool wet themselves early in the season and inevitably feck things up. Glorious.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
I find it hard to laugh as we will likely feck up tomorrow too

This united and Liverpool team are far too similar

Djemba-Djemba

I await the usual scousers coming on here and explaining to us how 1 win in 10 and being knocked out of the League Cup, The FA Cup and the Title race in the space of a month isn't actually a crisis.

AXVnee7

People such as myself have said for a while that Klopp was just ascending an average team to top 4, which is a good reflection on his part. It's no surprise though that they're falling apart somewhat when the pressure is on, and they've been found out too.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
Complete and utter fraud as I've maintained throughout. A cnut as well.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
I await the usual scousers coming on here and explaining to us how 1 win in 10 and being knocked out of the League Cup, The FA Cup and the Title race in the space of a month isn't actually a crisis.
Everything will be fine when Mane and Matip play they told us.

Janson

It's only so long you can perform with ordinary players. I think he has done a good job with what he has.

Jaybomb

Hes finished. 1 win in 10 and they said Jose was losing the dressing room... :lol:

Janson

It could be that the pressing has taken too much from the players over the season.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
It's not a crisis yet but it's a horrendous run of form for sure. When will it end?

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
It was an odd thing for Klopp to say in the first place but it's only gonna become more legendary.

Yagami

Good post resistant
To be fair, if they had made it to the LC final and stayed in the FA cup, it could have been 10-0 to Hull.

BlueCelery

Supports
Chelsea
This collapse was inevitable. You just can't play at that pace they did in the 1st half of the season & not expect their form to rapidly decline once fatigue caught up with them.

Last edited:

Man-United

This collapse was inevitable. You just can't play at that pace they did in the 1st half of the season & not except their form to rapidly decline once fatigue caught up with them.
And then comes the question where would they be if they had CL or EL this season?

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
This collapse was inevitable. You just can't play at that pace they did in the 1st half of the season & not except their form to rapidly decline once fatigue caught up with them.
Then Klopp needs to find a middle road, because next season they might have Europe as well as cups.

You can't call yourself a great manager if you only manage to handle one competition, and not even handle that one especially well.

One trick pony.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
It could be that the pressing has taken too much from the players over the season.
They'll need a lot of depth as well as squad quality added next season then - this season was supposed to keep them fresh with no European football!

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Klopp said:
Losing three home games feels less than average. But losing in three competitions is better than losing three in just one
Come next week and it'd be lost 3 in one competition within a month.

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
Loaning out Sakho and then having Lucas as CB seems very stupid

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty
Can the thread title be changed to read "Nobody can beat us" Hull 2 Liverpool 0? @Damien

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
How is it not a crisis?

You don't even have the lack of Matip or Mane excuse.
It's not a crisis yet because we can still finish second for the sickest of reasons. It will be a crisis when we're not even in the fight for Europa league next season. Hopefully we pull ourselves out of it before then.

For the record after I saw Hull against you lot I feared the worst. We have form with these teams.

Wade3

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
The big difference between the PL and other leagues, especially the Bundesliga, is the lack of a winter break. In the Bundesliga you have time to recover over Christmas/NYE, in the PL you at times play even more games than usual. Hence his playing style can be performed successfully in Germany but not in England.