Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

TMDaines

Fun sponge.

Looks like Liverpool did an us, although we don't tend to give up all that much.

TheBiggest

The difference between Liverpool in the first half of the season and Liverpool in the second half of the season is obvious.

In the first half of the season they were a very average squad playing with great confidence.

In the second half of the season they are a bang average squad playing with bang average confidence.

Judas

Open to offers
I still think Klopp is a top manager, bit of a pillock, but that's not the issue. The players he have just can't cope with what he's asking from them, simply as that. They're not good enough to do the job.

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty
It's not a crisis yet because we can still finish second for the sickest of reasons. It will be a crisis when we're not even in the fight for Europa league next season. Hopefully we pull ourselves out of it before then.

For the record after I saw Hull against you lot I feared the worst. We have form with these teams.

:lol::lol::lol:

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
The definition of insanity is posting this quote all the time.

King.of.Red

Loaning out Sakho and then having Lucas as CB seems very stupid
yeah, I cant understand why they dont want Sakho. he is good CB for them. but, I love their stupidity. :lol:

I'd laugh at these clowns but we probably feck up tomorrow anyways. So I refrain.
nah, you must be laughing hard while looking their results right? 2-0 against hull.. :wenger:

Peanut Butter

None of us ever said that. I was expecting better today though. I've really got nothing nice to say about that result.
You were adamant that things will change when Mane returned.

I am not saying Mane isn't a good player - he is, I would have him at Utd.

But some Liverpool fans here are the worst at overrating a player when he doesn't play.

Mane won't win matches on his own when you have Mignolet and your awful defenders.

MartialsBeard

I still think Klopp is a top manager, bit of a pillock, but that's not the issue. The players he have just can't cope with what he's asking from them, simply as that. They're not good enough to do the job.
Hes a good manager for sure but Id argue hes a long way away from being great. He hasnt won anything yet. When he does in England we can say hes great. 3 finals and nothing to show for it is horrendous.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
A big part of the problem is the squad he inherited. But his tactics are just too much based on pressing to work in England. He is going to destroy players.

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
Hes a good manager for sure but Id argue hes a long way away from being great. He hasnt won anything yet. When he does in England we can say hes great. 3 finals and nothing to show for it is horrendous.
I think its 5 finals now

Edit
KLOPP
TOTAL FINALS: 6
TOTAL WINS: 1
TOTAL LOSSES: 5
LOSING STREAK: 0
WIN PERCENTAGE: 16.7
Wins...
German Cup: 2011/12 with Borussia Dortmund
Losses...
German Cup: 2013/14 and 2014/15 with Borussia Dortmund
Champions League: 2012/13 with Borussia Dortmund
League Cup: 2015/16 with Liverpool
Europa League: 2015/16 with Liverpool

MOURINHO
TOTAL FINALS: 12
TOTAL WINS: 10
TOTAL LOSSES: 2
LOSING STREAK: 1
WIN PERCENTAGE: 83.3
Wins...
Taca de Portugal: 2002/03 with Porto
Uefa Cup: 2002/03 with Porto
Champions League: 2003/04 with Porto and 2009/10 with Inter Milan
FA Cup: 2006/07 with Chelsea
League Cup: 2004/05, 2006/07 and 2014/15 with Chelsea
Coppa Italia: 2009/10 with Inter Milan
Copa del Rey: 2010/11 with Real Madrid
Losses...
Taca de Portugal: 2003/04 with Porto
League Cup: 2007/08 with Chelsea

Last edited:

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
You were adamant that things will change when Mane returned.

I am not saying Mane isn't a good player - he is, I would have him at Utd.

But some Liverpool fans here are the worst at overrating a player when he doesn't play.

Mane won't win matches on his own when you have Mignolet and your awful defenders.
I was only basing that on what the stats show when we do have him on the pitch, as opposed to how we've done without him.

Based on today though he doesn't make any difference. I genuinely think we'll end up 6th now.

Ronetta

Supports
Man City
Hes finished. 1 win in 10
Bloody hell that is bad.

Sunderland, Palace and Hull all have more wins in their last 10 than Liverpool :-)

How on earth did we let the jammy bastards beat us at the end of December <shakes head in disgust>.

Raw

Bloody hell that is bad.

Sunderland, Palace and Hull all have more wins in their last 10 than Liverpool :-)

How on earth did we let the jammy bastards beat us at the end of December <shakes head in disgust>.
They're pretty decent in the big games. Unfortunately for them there are more shite teams in the league than top teams.

Freak

Born a freak always a freak.
It was ok for his gegenpress to work in Germany when the pace is slightly slower than in England and where they have a winter break. Every game in the premier league is relentless; you just cannot play an intense pressing game every single game and expect no consequences as the season goes on.

Robbie Boy

I thought once Messi, I mean Mane, came back all would be swell.

Most overrated manager I've ever witnessed.

Peanut Butter

I was only basing that on what the stats show when we do have him on the pitch, as opposed to how we've done without him.

Based on today though he doesn't make any difference. I genuinely think we'll end up 6th now.
You're not a Liverpool supporter. Your posts are too realistic and balanced.

Strachans Cigar

This shower of shit had better finish in the EL places.

Don't want them having another domestic free ride next season. It makes them look good for too long for my liking.

Don't want the feckers thinking they can ever win the league beyond the opening weekend.

Roosney

It's not a crisis yet because we can still finish second for the sickest of reasons. It will be a crisis when we're not even in the fight for Europa league next season. Hopefully we pull ourselves out of it before then.

For the record after I saw Hull against you lot I feared the worst. We have form with these teams.
It's a crisis you're having, no ifs ands or buts. What you described as crisis would be called a disaster. Or a mid-table club level.

Wooly Red

Supports
Liverpool
Good gods we're awful! The time between success and meltdowns seem to be shorter and shorter. It used to take a few years and now it's taking just weeks.