Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

Cassady

Supports Liverpool, Not Accrington Stanley
Supports
Accrington Stanley.
You will see that every year regardless!

Klopp's style of football requires a winter break + a less competitive league. If he had City's spending power it might work but it's clear he doesn't and I think he's realizing just how financially competitive the PL is (City, Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal, Everton's new found wealth) compared to his time at Dortmund where it was all about beating one team.
Everton's new found wealth .

:lol:

What planet are you on ?

E-mal

This man is just a cnut, wouldn't mind Jose getting under his skin as he did Wenger. He is a bigger cnut than Jose, Pep and Wenger put together.

Anustart89

Mourinho would've been sent to the stands for holding on to the ball for 15 seconds while giving instructions.

Klopp though, he's so passionate he just forgot to let go of the ball!!

Edit: Meant to post in matchday thread. Meh

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
You will see that every year regardless!

Klopp's style of football requires a winter break + a less competitive league. If he had City's spending power it might work but it's clear he doesn't and I think he's realizing just how financially competitive the PL is (City, Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal, Everton's new found wealth) compared to his time at Dortmund where it was all about beating one team.
You realize he took over DOrtmund when they finished 13th the season before, conceding 62 goals and for starters sold (their) last season's MVP, because they had just escaped bankruptcy and were still crippled with debt? Because in that light your post seems either clueless or ignorant.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
This man is just a cnut, wouldn't mind Jose getting under his skin as he did Wenger. He is a bigger cnut than Jose, Pep and Wenger put together.
Been saying this for 2 years mate. Just a massive fecking cnut.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
I actually loathe this man more and more with every game that passes by. He's just so embarrassing and he sums Liverpool up as a club perfectly.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
fecked up with that Gomez sub. The one thing that infuriates me is his decision with substitutions. He's either blind to see the spells where we lose control and waits far too long to make a change or when he does it he makes it when we look comfortable and gets it horribly wrong.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself

Fair comment on Klopp and Wenger?

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Watford wanted to draw, but Liverpool wanted to play football.

Everyone who has ever lived south of Liverpool in their life was in the Watford box.

United scored an offside goal once.

It was windy.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
If our rivals carry on defending like Liverpool and Arsenal have started the season, this may well be the year to have Mourinho as boss.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Watford wanted to draw, but Liverpool wanted to play football.

Everyone who has ever lived south of Liverpool in their life was in the Watford box.

United scored an offside goal once.

It was windy.
The wind excuse still gets me. :lol:

The guy is a parody of himself. After tee shirt Kenny and Brenton I didn't think it could get worse. Klopp has proved there's always another level down. :lol:

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
I like it when he beats his chest. Proper alpha-male stuff. It's not even just patting the club crest, like a lot of players do. It's a pumped fist to the ribcage, like a one-armed Tarzan. I imagine as he does it he bellows his own name, in a Captain Caveman sort of way.

He's creepy weird.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
"third goal is offside and they wouldn't have scored another"

Well, it wasn't, and they might have.

Irrational.

Jurgen:
- Watford's third goal was offside.
- Watford were playing long balls when Liverpool were leading 2-3
- "You can't concede offside goals"
- Also takes responsibility for the result

AlwaysRed66

I noticed he was ranting already. Thinking it surely couldn't be his poor dears are worn out after one game, it was in fact his original approach of how the opposition was offside for their goal & it was all the officials fault. Ha Ha Ha. This blokes a basketcase, & hopefully more of the same soon. Why do all these pundits worship the idiot.

Cassady

Supports
Accrington Stanley.
Unless I've misunderstood Moshiri is minted + Usmanov's USM is now affiliated with them. Think they've also got financing from a Chinese bank?
Theyve sold their best player .

Even the lads on GOT are starting to question Moshi. They have an ' overdraft ' facility with a Chinese bank.

Cassady

Supports
Accrington Stanley.
He's been there now for almost 2 years.

They've not improved defensively in any way. Still a shambles from set pieces too.
33% of our goals conceded come from set pieces. That is woeful. Its the system aswell as having an iffy defence.

AshRK

Say what you will, but he's a better coach than Pep Guardiola ever will be.
Not a pep fan by any means but he is a much better manager than klopp. Klopp is way overrated , even more than pep himself. Pep has already addressed the issues by buying fullbacks . Klopp Has to be more pragmatic but I don't think he even knows what pragmatism means.

Peanut Butter

Unless I've misunderstood Moshiri is minted + Usmanov's USM is now affiliated with them. Think they've also got financing from a Chinese bank?
No. Moshiri is wealthy but they're not Man City or PSG all of a sudden. All they've done this summer is spent the Lukaku money on potential and an old Rooney. They are actually -7 million in the black.

Cassady

Supports
Accrington Stanley.
No. Moshiri is wealthy but they're not Man City or PSG all of a sudden. All they've done this summer is spent the Lukaku money on potential and an old Rooney. They are actually -7 million in the black.
That is what I was on about and even the Blue boys have cottoned onto it.

Peanut Butter

That is what I was on about and even the Blue boys have cottoned onto it.
There's still a few deluded Everton fans at Grand Old Team that think he is going to buy loads of expensive world class players :lol:

They even thought Mourinho was going to manage them a week or so before he was confirmed as Utd boss.

Cassady

Supports
Accrington Stanley.
There's still a few deluded Everton fans at Grand Old Team that think he is going to buy loads of expensive world class players :lol:

They even thought Mourinho was going to manage them a week or so before he was confirmed as Utd boss.
I posted on here a few weeks ago. Think it made you giggle.

" This must be what City felt like in 2009-10 "

tomaldinho1

You realize he took over DOrtmund when they finished 13th the season before, conceding 62 goals and for starters sold (their) last season's MVP, because they had just escaped bankruptcy and were still crippled with debt? Because in that light your post seems either clueless or ignorant.
Quite funny how your post actually demonstrates my point.

My point is that the PL is ridicuously competitive financially eg multiple teams can offer bumper contracts, afford huge fees and attract the best players. Due respect to the Bundesliga but that's not the case there, as proven by your information about Dortmund's lack of finacial power pre Klopp as they are one of the bigger clubs. If you finish above Bayern it's very likely you are champions, whereas in the PL you might well finish above Man Utd, Arsenal and Chelsea but still not win the title.

In terms of his style of play, I feel is LPool had City's spending power he could have a) better players and b) a deep squad to account for fatigue/injuries. He does not and coupled with no winter break surely you'd like to see him start developing a different way to play
yh I wasn't saying they're a new PSG but they seem to be very active in the transfer market (appreciate Lukaku has helped fund this) and are in Europa. Get impression they'll have a decent season + are in a good place financially

Josep Dowling

I really liked him at Dortmund and was absolutely gutted when he went to Liverpool.

He had them playing good football and reached two cup finals in his first season (granted he lost both). Then they mounted a early title challenge last season and I think many of us started to worry a little last December.

Now I see a manager who just doesn't adapt and thinks he can work miracles. Either that or the club won't give him the money he requires to buy a goalie and some defenders. But if that was the case I think he would of walked by now.

How can you go into a second season after using Milner at LB last season because Moreno was so bad. Then revert back to Moreno after a good pre-season? Even more laughable when they were offered £11m for the turd and didn't accept it. Then he buys Karius to replace Mignolet. He isn't good enough so goes back to yet another player he didn't think was good enough 12 months ago?!?