Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

Rob

Supports
Liverpool
Whether the goal was offside or not, it is a bit strange for him to mention you guys. Can't say why he did it. I'm guessing it could be to distract from the performance in the weekend, from a potentially poor result tonight or lack of transfers. Who knows. In any case, I'd prefer it, if he stuck to talking about Liverpool and recent matches.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
I think this is it, notice how Benitez and now Brendan, step by step, have turned back into, relatively, normal human beings since they left there.
While there, Rafa went bald and Brendan turned into The Great Twatsby.

Last edited:

manunited1919

Klopp would love this: a crowd-funding campaign to raise a few millions of prize-money for the next player who scores an offside goal against the Liverpool.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
There's a tiny bit of pressure on him right now. He knows the only way to deflect that pressure from Liverpool fan's POV is to cry about a wrong refereeing decison against Man Utd and the Liverpool fans will be happy to lap it up and forgive the absolute lack of organization from set-pieces which happened against Watford.

Benitez used the same tactic.

Mindhunter

There is a meltdown coming any week now. I could an sense it. The buggers completely obsessed with us when there are bigger fish to fry for him and his team. This could be the breaking of him in EPL.

I predict he will feck off to an easier league by end of the season.

Minimalist

I know some on here exaggerate at times but Klopp really is becoming a bit of moaning twat at Liverpool.

I don't think he's right in the head mind. Wouldn't surprise me at all if he was necking more wine than Ferguson ever did.

TheReligion

Abusive
There's a tiny bit of pressure on him right now. He knows the only way to deflect that pressure from Liverpool fan's POV is to cry about a wrong refereeing decison against Man Utd and the Liverpool fans will be happy to lap it up and forgive the absolute lack of organization from set-pieces which happened against Watford.

Benitez used the same tactic.
I find it bizarre he's still going on about a meaningless league game from last season

arthurka

If former Liverpool managers are to go by defending is piss easy some on should notify Klopp..

“It’s not difficult to coach to just get 10 players right on your 18-yard box and it is difficult to break through, but they defended well. I think they got booked for time wasting in the 92nd minute but you could see from the first whistle that the plan was to frustrate but teams work in a different way. We are a team that tries to win in a sporting manner, try to work and initiate the game with the ball.”
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...-following-devastating-defeat-at-Anfield.html

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
I actually think Rafa is more likeable of the two. Klopp is a fecking weird weird mofo. Suits them cnuts right down.

Seveneric

Not fixated on Liverpool, so I don't follow the thread, but anytime the thread title is edited and I come across it on the front page, it's always a subtitle with Klopp referencing United, does he really mention the club that much? :houllier:

Schmiznurf

Caf Representative in Mafia Championship
Not fixated on Liverpool, so I don't follow the thread, but anytime the thread title is edited and I come across it on the front page, it's always a subtitle with Klopp referencing United, does he really mention the club that much? :houllier:
Yes, he really does.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Yup.

Shuriken

Surprised to see that no one hasn't picked up on him running his mouth again, this time a little jab to Hoffenheim. Must be hard trying to be subtle when you're absolutely not:

Jürgen Klopp said:
“I’m not really interested in the experience my opponent has,” said the Liverpool manager, who has faced Hoffenheim 16 times in total with Mainz and Borussia Dortmund. “You have to learn these things and get your own experience. We are together 20 months and we always try to give good analysis to our players and analysis that is the truth. We show them images that speak for themselves. We know Hoffenheim will be confident, very aggressive and do tactical fouls. We know everything. We know about their quality.
Beware, he says. They do tactical fouls, it's one Hoffenheim's specific tactics… aight.

Full article here:
https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...offenheim-coutinho-liverpool-champions-league

Hawks2008

Absolute fecking shitc**t, so happy the fraud is managing Liverpool because as long as he's there nothing about that club scares me. obsessed.

Shark

@NotShark
But he's such a character!
A character out of looney toons. It's hilarious how it looked like Liverpool might have finally gotten it right with Klopp, and he was generally respected before his move. Not long into his spell with Liverpool, and he's turning into one of the biggest cnuts in football management.

spwd

GrandJury

When we play them at Anfield soon I hope we park the bus for the entire game then score from a corner in the 95th minute with the camera then turning to follow Jose Mourinho running down the touchline with 1 finger in the air.