Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
I hope we beat them 1-0, with our goal coming in the 8th minute of 2 minutes of stoppage time, and the goal is scored by Pogba dabbing in an offside position, slapping the ball towards the goal, it bouncing off a beach ball, and being stopped on the line, only for the ref to award it anyway.
:lol:

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
If the people interviewing him had any balls they'd point out that it wasn't offside. His head would implode.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
All over the footballing media, Mourinho is hailed as some form of footballing pragmatist. Which, to be fair, he is.

Mourinho thinks football. Klopp? He fecking dreams it.

I would take Kloppo over that self-entitled, egotistical, hypocritical twat, every single day of the week.

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty
Haven't seen Hoffenheim in years.
What's their playing style?
Unbeaten at home in all competitions last season. Only lost 4 league games, and all 2-1. Got knocked out of the cup 2-1 away from home in extra time. Bayern were the only German side with a better defensive record too. Seem very defensively sound and difficult to break down.

It'll be their first competitive game of the season though, so I'm not sure if that'll have an affect.

Alabaster Codify7

This mug suits that club and their victim complex right down to the ground. Match made in heaven.

Hope Hoffenheim nick a sloppy win.

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty
All over the footballing media, Mourinho is hailed as some form of footballing pragmatist. Which, to be fair, he is.

I would take Kloppo over that self-entitled, egotistical, hypocritical twat, every single day of the week.
This is the sort of ridiculous, over-the-top, romantic nonsense you find on RAWK

SER19

He's a pathetic small man. A born loser. Started to believe his own hype and is banging his head against a wall because he can't coach a team to defend, and nor will he ever be able to.

He's up amongst the pettiest, most deluded managers in the premier leagues history. He's lucky he's at a club where this type of cringeworthy behaviour week in week out is applauded, I honestly think if he was here he would have airway descended to a moyes level of opposition from our fans. He's scum.

Can't wait for him to keep failing.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout

Running around like a bunch of morris dancers on speed does not constitute 'dream football'.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
Made all the difference to their season. With that offside goal standing they finished 4th. Had they got the extra two points they'd have finished, err... 4th.
Yeah, that's one of the strangest parts. If it was a defining point of the season then it would be vaguely understandable. Sir Alex and his "typical Germans", Mourinho and his "ghost goal"...that's not unusual, albeit it should be and was ridiculed. In this case Klopp is particularly petty, and particularly ignorant, and as a result it is much more destructive.

I really can't believe he's still talking about it. Either he's getting feedback from the fans or from the PR team or whoever that it's a useful display of partisanship to get people on his side, or he's ignoring everyone and acting selfishly in a way that's unbenefiting of a club representative. Neither make any sense to me.

iHicksy

Lmao. I can't actually believe he's brought it up again. If I was a Liverpool fan i'd be fecking embarrassed. Comes across as petty and obsessed with us.

EyeInTheSky

If the people interviewing him had any balls they'd point out that it wasn't offside. His head would implode.
I thought at first it was offside watching the replay, then I heard the former referee talk about how good the actual decision was because it was not offside. It seems many people do not know the rules or how they are applied in that particular situation where there are 2 players already in front of the ball and it does not matter which direction the ball travels in that scenario.

Personally, I think that there is a chance that the Linesman/Reff called it right by accident rather than seeing it as offside in that split second. There was allot going on with bodies in the way and the ball bouncing everywhere. However if they did in fact spot it an interpret it in such a confusing situation then hats off to them for excellent officating.

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty
I also quite enjoy that when the balls split, Reina goes for the giant red one
...and doesn't save either.

Yeah, that's one of the strangest parts. If it was a defining point of the season then it would be vaguely understandable. Sir Alex and his "typical Germans", Mourinho and his "ghost goal"...that's not unusual, albeit it should be and was ridiculed. In this case Klopp is particularly petty, and particularly ignorant, and as a result it is much more destructive.

I really can't believe he's still talking about it. Either he's getting feedback from the fans or from the PR team or whoever that it's a useful display of partisanship to get people on his side, or he's ignoring everyone and acting selfishly in a way that's unbenefiting of a club representative. Neither make any sense to me.
I think it's more likely the latter. He's deflecting attention away from the fact that they've started this season with the exact problems they finished last season with, and the season before, and every season since about 2010.

Their transfer window has been shite as it is, and now they're in real danger of losing their best player, with few viable replacements available. They've made little to no progress since Rodgers' first couple of seasons, and I think the reality that they actually have a fairly tough CL qualifying tie coming up has set in.

Their big success last season was getting top 4 because they were embarrassed in both cups and crashed out of a half-arsed title challenge by failing to win a game for the whole of January. That counts for nothing if they can't beat Hoffenheim.

His job, and reputation, is on the line, and he knows it.

izec

Unbeaten at home in all competitions last season. Only lost 4 league games, and all 2-1. Got knocked out of the cup 2-1 away from home in extra time. Bayern were the only German side with a better defensive record too. Seem very defensively sound and difficult to break down.

It'll be their first competitive game of the season though, so I'm not sure if that'll have an affect.
They lost Süle and Rudy to Bayern. Could be decisive, both good players and were leaders for them

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
You could maybe let him off - if it was actually true. Our goal last season was onside.

You could also maybe let him off if he wasn't in such a position. Fans love a moan, on here we still go on about Drogba's offside goal which decided the title - seven years ago!

The difference is we're fans, and he's the manager of Liverpool. And as manager of a football club you are at least supposed to try and look like you're not losing your mind.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
I thought at first it was offside watching the replay, then I heard the former referee talk about how good the actual decision was because it was not offside. It seems many people do not know the rules or how they are applied in that particular situation where there are 2 players already in front of the ball and it does not matter which direction the ball travels in that scenario.

Personally, I think that there is a chance that the Linesman/Reff called it right by accident rather than seeing it as offside in that split second. There was allot going on with bodies in the way and the ball bouncing everywhere. However if they did in fact spot it an interpret it in such a confusing situation then hats off to them for excellent officating.
You have link for that analysis? Interesting, thought it was clear offside.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
All the playing to the galleries and Beatles t-shirts won't matter a jot with the fans unless he delivers.

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty
They lost Süle and Rudy to Bayern. Could be decisive, both good players and were leaders for them
Could well be, but I find defensively sturdy teams tend to cope in that regard because of how they're set up, rather than relying on specific players within the set up. Obviously big losses though.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Few Manutd and opposition fans thought everyone would have loved if he was ManUtd manager. There would be shit load of threads about his moaning and asking him to shut and get on with it.

EyeInTheSky

Has Jurgen Klapp written an angry formal letter to the FA & PL to demand that pool get a deduction of points due to bad officiating that benefited them since he arrived? It's even more Ironic that the players were not offside but fachts are irrelevant to the queen deluded of the house Liverpudlian, breaker of chains who will rightfully restore pool to the wooden perch.

I think that it is to pools detriment that it seems the club is smaller than him and that he makes things all about him. This is one of the factors that will add to the many reasons why pool will always remain what they are and that is a historical relic of football eras gone by...

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!

There's definitely a good chance it was called right by luck rather than good judgement from the lino, but it was the right call.

EyeInTheSky

There's definitely a good chance it was called right by luck rather than good judgement from the lino, but it was the right call.
Allot of people still, think it was Offside. I just took the Referees review after the fact of it and accepted he knows better than salty pool fans. Can you describe in simple brief terms why it was on-side? If I can be bothered I will try and look for an official explanation and compare it to the video.

SkeppyRed

Lineups Game Winner 2012/13
Fair play to hillbilly tramp. He knows he's on a wind up and won't let it go.

I wonder what the scousers would say if Jose was still on about in reverse circumstances?

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Allot of people still, think it was Offside. I just took the Referees review after the fact of it and accepted he knows better than salty pool fans. Can you describe in simple brief terms why it was on-side? If I can be bothered I will try and look for an official explanation and compare it to the video.
When the ball was played the bloke who ended up scoring (can't remember his name) was behind or level with the ball, it was only when the keeper diverted it that he was ahead of the ball and that doesn't matter.