Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

Red Devil Rising

"We won 3-2 according to the rules, but like Manchester United's goal last season...

:lol: He's completely lost it.

AndyJ1985

He's a mental knob head, just like everyone who manages them. Not sure if it's a prerequisite for getting the job, or whether they turn in to mental knob heads while they're there.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Someone predicted Jurgen Klopp is going to have a Rafa style meltdown where he talked about the 'facts'. I think it is going to happen soon. :drool:

NotQuiteManc

.....and there it is.

To think those lot at RAWK think we are obsessed with Clop, well they don't think look any further really.

Shez

This is just getting sad now. Like a dog that goes mad and just keeps going in circles chasing its own tail. I mean its funny at first but after a while you just begin feeling sorry for it and ask the vet to put it down

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
FFS what is the matter with him, he's worse than their fans with his obsession and bitterness towards us

Pathetic

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
I mean it was offside :lol: but I don't know why he had to mention it now. If anything he should have mentioned it when we are gearing up to face you lot in Sep.
Surely you must find it genuinely embarrassing for him to obsess about this one moment?

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Another alternative title sewn up.

AXVnee7

Pressure must be getting to him? Why else would he obsess over an offside last year? It's not like Liverpool didn't get any decisions wrongly go their way...

stygg

Hoffenheim will thrash them 5-0 and Klopp will resign later this week when FSG agrees to sell Coutinho. Great week ahead!

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty
Surely you must find it genuinely embarrassing for him to obsess about this one moment?
Made all the difference to their season. With that offside goal standing they finished 4th. Had they got the extra two points they'd have finished, err... 4th.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
This is their 'ghost goal'; yet their manager won't be called out for the nonsense as Mourinho was.

Varun

Staff
I really really hope we score an offside goal this season vs Pool. The meltdown will be absolutely epic.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
What a weirdo:lol: Like let go of it already Klopp:rolleyes:

Hope Hoffenheim scores a couple off side goal tonight:D

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty
I really really hope we score an offside goal this season vs Pool. The meltdown will be absolutely epic.
I hope we beat them 1-0, with our goal coming in the 8th minute of 2 minutes of stoppage time, and the goal is scored by Pogba dabbing in an offside position, slapping the ball towards the goal, it bouncing off a beach ball, and being stopped on the line, only for the ref to award it anyway.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
I hope we beat them 1-0, with our goal coming in the 8th minute of 2 minutes of stoppage time, and the goal is scored by Pogba dabbing in an offside position, slapping the ball towards the goal, it bouncing off a beach ball, and being stopped on the line, only for the ref to award it anyway.
:lol:

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Blaming their loss on the linesman? I await his touchline ban with interest.

Oh wait...passion, or something?

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
:lol:

C3Pique

They'll beat Palace at the weekend easily and all will be forgiven. De Boer will probably carry on with his Poundland Barca build up which plays right in Liverpool's hands.

Any half decent manager should know that to beat them you have to go direct and bypass their press on the counter. His tactics are extremely one dimensional and it's only a matter of time before he gets figured out.

Whenever they lose its because the other team 'didn't come to play football' in reality it's because the other manager refused to play right into his hands. He just tries to spin it as a moral victory, when in reality he just comes across as a bitter prick. No wonder Pool fans like him.