Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
17 goals conceded in 9 games apparently.

fecking shocking.

They're on course to concede 100 goals in a season ffs! Or something like that - I can't count properly.. :lol:

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
He’s not going to last much longer. His flaws are seriously exposed in this competitive league.

This is the part of the season they should be firing on all cylinders. He’s going to be screwed when the festive fixture arrive if he doesn’t have points on the board.

He won’t be too upset about being out of this cup but winning is a habit.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Hope the feck they don't get Ancelotti. Seriously don't want to be hating on him.

Although, I doubt he'd conform to their cult of self pity bullshit.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
Only a matter of time before the Liverpool supporters in the media turn on him along with the ex-players. He is finished.

VanGaalEra

Dress it up all you want but to have a worse win rate then Rodgers and Moyes after 2 years is pathetic for someone who's supposed to be a top manager.

Peanut Butter

Anyone see his post match interview? Constantly touching back of his head, twitching.

My wife is a psychologist and she reckons he's losing the plot.

AndyJ1985

Don't think you can call someone a top manager when they only know one way to play.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
As many other style managers have found in the premier league. Results trump performances at the end of the day.

Look at Keegan's Newcastle. Moral winners of the style award 1995/96.

haram

Any manager can ask their teams to press and press whilst flooding forward leaving their defence exposed. Fraud with no plan b.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
Dress it up all you want but to have a worse win rate then Rodgers and Moyes after 2 years is pathetic for someone who's supposed to be a top manager.
LVG was lucky enough that he scraped 4th. He only had to beat a poor Liverpool side and a Spurs side who where still lacking.

I feel Klopp got just as lucky last year. Arsenal were a total shambles and we still recovering from LVG.

Telling both managers had the benefit of no European football and both failed miserably to finish at least 3rd when it was there for the taking.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir

Good thing he has the summer window just around the corner so he can sort out his defence.