Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

AlwaysRed66

No doubt that many in the media will be pushing for the dream team of Gerrard with Carra as his assistant to replace Klopp.
After seeing what happened to Gary Neville, I hardly think Carragher is likely to put his head on the block. Gerrard & Liverpool on the other would be a dream move, for the other clubs that is.

brian017

If that was taking the Carabao Cup seriously, I'd hate to see him not taking a competition seriously

Gearbox Paddy

They should never have sacked Brendan Rogers. He's a great manager, bit of a waffler but a sound one.

Same old cycle, they'll ditch Klopp before the seasons out. Back to square one with a new messiah then rinse and repeat.

cyberman

Its been an average 2017 for Klopp. He's lucky they got all that time to prepare for matches in their little mini run for CL or he'd be gone by now.
He looks genuinely lost, his antics are a cover for this. Its like he knows he has to do something so he plays to the gallery.
Sort of like "I can't believe the players / ref just did that" instead of recognising how his set up is flawed.

spwd

So it was basically a full team against Leicesters full team, or did they rest a few?

Acole9

Outstanding
Is there a more overrated manager in football than this guy? If so then I'm yet to discover him.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
He's really losing it, poor man, he can't even gather himself to look straight at the reporter.
1. That's such an incoherent statement.
2. Why can he not stand still while giving the interview? Looks like a monkey jumping about in his cage.
3. I kind of think that he's trying to pass the buck here - claiming it to be someone else's job to fix all the defensive issues.
Reminds me a bit of Mourinho on his last season with Chelsea.
Those post match interviews were fantastic entertainment, especially the 7 minute rant :)
I expect more to come.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir

For a team that does defensive work all the time and defend really well, they sure concede a lot of goals.

el3mel

Overrated, stubborn and clueless manager as well. This guy will simple never reach the same ceiling of the top class managers as Jose, Pep, Carlo or even Conte. A second-tier manager for second-tier clubs. That's it. It's not harsh on him at all btw.

tomaldinho1

First time you feel he might be facing a questions in the dressing room. It's a glaringly obvious problem and it's his responsibility to change how Liverpool defend.

If he's sick of those goals, imagine how the fans feel. They pay to watch Liverpool concede those goals, he gets paid to....

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Said it before but he would be better suited as an attacking coach rather than a manager. He doesn't seem to want to learn new skills.