Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

Treble

Must take responsibility for the second half, they were played off the park, conceded many chances and didn't create a single decent chance.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Lost five finals in the row now. His Liverpool looked totally outclassed in the second half.

Still did well to match Roy Hodgson's achievement of ultimately reaching the Europa Cup final and getting outclassed in that.

justboy68

Any team can have a decent cup run. Boro and Fulham have both made the final of this in somewhat recent memory. The best thing this has done for Pool and Klopp is mask how pish he has been in the league, the place where you can make real judgements on performance and progress.

Bob Loblaw

Supports
Liverpool
Yeah, I usually defend Moreno (overall, not defensively) but had enough after tonight.

Sturridge not sprinting again. What the feck is up with him? Poor 2nd half and lack of capitalisation in the 1st cost us.

BarstoolProphet

He's a very good manager that will no doubt piss us off alot in the future but the way he just stood there for the first 20 min of the second half without doing anything should really hurt his reputation.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Yeah, I usually defend Moreno (overall, not defensively) but had enough after tonight.

Sturridge not sprinting again. What the feck is up with him? Poor 2nd half and lack of capitalisation in the 1st cost us.
Sturridge needs to leave. He's not suited to our style and that wonder goal aside he's actually quite shit now. Not just in this game either.

Get in Volland and Gotze with the money.

Bob Loblaw

Supports
Liverpool
Sturridge needs to leave. He's not suited to our style and that wonder goal aside he's actually quite shit now. Not just in this game either.
Yeah, want to highlight that I think he was one of the last players to blame tonight...but I've had enough of him. He either doesn't care or can't sprint any more, neither are good.

ZAGREB RED

Yes they were well beaten tonight, but I think Klopp will build a good team at Anfield, but I would be delighted to be proved wrong on that score..

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Yeah, want to highlight that I think he was one of the last players to blame tonight...but I've had enough of him. He either doesn't care or can't sprint any more, neither are good.
A fit Ings or Origi would have caused their dodgy back line problems all night. Studge usually causes us more problems than the opposition. Firmino, Lallana and Coutinho were shit but some of the reason for that was Studge.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
His style is so high risk that if the opposition is composed enough like Seville were in the second half they can pick their way through it easily. I'm sure he'll learn from this seasons failures but there's going to be pressure straight away next season. He has to get top four, the whole point of bringing him in this year was to try and get Champions League football and it hasn't happened.

I know certain individuals have improved but so what? Football is about winning trophies and Klopp hasn't done that so this season is a failure, again.

I'll be fuming if he persists with Moreno next year.

Acquire Me

“It’s important that we play our own game. It’s important that the player feels the difference from now on.

“We have to change from doubter to believer.

“We have to change something and then see what we can achieve.”

Well how about that Klopp :cool:

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty
Any team can have a decent cup run. Boro and Fulham have both made the final of this in somewhat recent memory. The best thing this has done for Pool and Klopp is mask how pish he has been in the league, the place where you can make real judgements on performance and progress.

I said it before and I'll say it again now, he's utterly failed at what he was tasked to do with them this season, and were it not for a romantic comeback against his former club, there'd be serious grounds for giving him the boot already. He was brought in very early in the season to help them deliver top 4, or at least a challenge for it. He didn't manage either.

Some were saying a couple of weeks back that 6th and CL qualification via a Europa League win would represent a good debut season for him, and he's managed to deliver 8th and feck all else.

For those worried about what he might build at Liverpool, I think you need a reminder that the guy thus far has displayed just one way of playing football, and that way was found out 3 years ago. He has no plan B, and just like Rodgers found out in 2013/14, unless they can grab an early lead of a couple of goals, the players are too gassed from chasing goals to see out the match.

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty
His style is so high risk that if the opposition is composed enough like Seville were in the second half they can pick their way through it easily. I'm sure he'll learn from this seasons failures but there's going to be pressure straight away next season. He has to get top four, the whole point of bringing him in this year was to try and get Champions League football and it hasn't happened.

I know certain individuals have improved but so what? Football is about winning trophies and Klopp hasn't done that so this season is a failure, again.

I'll be fuming if he persists with Moreno next year.
He's been playing the same way since he took over at Dortmund and when that was found out did bugger all about it even when his team was languishing at the foot of the table at the season's midpoint. He's now come to Liverpool with no Plan B and quelle fecking surprise it's still not working. He didn't learn at Dortmund so I see no reason to believe he'll learn here.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
I said it before and I'll say it again now, he's utterly failed at what he was tasked to do with them this season, and were it not for a romantic comeback against his former club, there'd be serious grounds for giving him the boot already. He was brought in very early in the season to help them deliver top 4, or at least a challenge for it. He didn't manage either.

Some were saying a couple of weeks back that 6th and CL qualification via a Europa League win would represent a good debut season for him, and he's managed to deliver 8th and feck all else.

For those worried about what he might build at Liverpool, I think you need a reminder that the guy thus far has displayed just one way of playing football, and that way was found out 3 years ago. He has no plan B, and just like Rodgers found out in 2013/14, unless they can grab an early lead of a couple of goals, the players are too gassed from chasing goals to see out the match.
That doesn't make any sense. We've scored as many late goals as we've conceded so there's evidence we keep on going to the end. We're just so inept at the back and full of errors that we can concede at any given time. We never look defensively secure in a game.

Do you honestly believe he should be sacked? He's not even had a summer yet.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool

:lol:

Dir Wangem

To be fair, in 4 of those 5 finals he had the weakest team on paper by quite a big distance. The only even game on paper was the final vs Wolfburg.

Honestly, if he had won more than 1 of those 5 finals, then I would have been really impressed.

Acquire Me

To be fair, in 4 of those 5 finals he had the weakest team on paper by quite a big distance. The only even game on paper was the final vs Wolfburg.

Honestly, if he had won more than 1 of those 5 finals, then I would have been really impressed.
The impressing thing here is to lose all of them.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself

Wtf?

Liverpool are not weaker than Sevilla by a distance. It's incredible that people keep on finding excuses for him here. Even if we remove the Bayern matches, even that's not a great record. Man City are a wank team this season too, wouldn't have been too much to defeat them.

untitled_6899

I wonder if Darren Clarke will still be calling Klopp in to give his Ryder Cup team some words of encouragement after yet another failure