Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

Kostur

海尔的老板
Good, hope he goes to jail, it's already ridiculous that this dirty filth who was trying to cause a road traffic catastrophy is somehow allowed to walk free.

Coxy

It isn't. Nearly everybody here knows and acknowledges Mourinho as a poorly behaved manager and a grade-a prick. That doesn't mean we can't mock and criticise your loon of a manager and his weird as feck antics.
weird as feck antics? Celebrating a goal in the last minute is a weird as feck antic?

Tell me you're referring to something else...

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
weird as feck antics? Celebrating a goal in the last minute is a weird as feck antic?

Running into the middle of the pitch to celebrate with players is weird as feck behaviour from a manager. It hardly ever happens, certainly not for league games in December.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off

He's weird as feck in general. Nice of you to forget to mention that he ran on to the pitch and did a chest bump with his keeper.

Bola

Can we stop the embarrassing, paranoid, "Jose is a victim" crap now?
The FA have not punished Klopp yet, they may just be raising the charge so they can meet him in person and tell him how much they 'like his passion'.

Bola

The bitterness and hypocrisy on here is unreal, i see no one mentioning Jose throwing a crate of bottles last week, you all talk about lack of respect yet you have the most disrespectful manager in world football, he disrespects other teams, managers, staff and players, including your own.
Is that an offence?

Hisha

Supports
OLE OLE OLE I LOVE YOU
Probably because a manager celebrating a last second victory isn't as big as some of you guys want it to be...
So, how about sending off a manager for stepping his foot few millimeters inside the pitch while he was giving instructions to his players? Picture attached to freshen up your memory. Double standard.. ha?

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
So, how about sending off a manager for stepping his foot few millimeters inside the pitch while he was giving instructions to his players? Picture attached to freshen up your memory. Double standard.. ha?

It was a stupid decision to send Mourinho off in that instance.

Consistency is good. Having rules that aren't stupid is better. I think we can argue for more than stupid rules being applied consistently across the board.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Was Mourinho punished for his run along the touchline when Chelsea won at Anfield during the 13/14 season? Genuinely can’t remember.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Is that not forbidden? Why else would they have their own boxes in front of the bench.

And it was a question, no criticism. I couldn’t care less whether Mourinho gets punished or not for his crazy behaviour.

Ban

The bitterness and hypocrisy on here is unreal, i see no one mentioning Jose throwing a crate of bottles last week, you all talk about lack of respect yet you have the most disrespectful manager in world football, he disrespects other teams, managers, staff and players, including your own.
:lol:
Come of it.

Can23

Supports
Liverpool
It was a stupid decision to send Mourinho off in that instance.

Consistency is good. Having rules that aren't stupid is better. I think we can argue for more than stupid rules being applied consistently across the board.
Stepping on the pitch during play whilst the ball is on his side, can see why he was sent off. Guardiola celebrated on the pitch too vs Southampton last season when they broke the 100 points mark, he was only warned.

OldSchoolManc

Jose has had more than his share of fines and bans. To be honest, a lot of us would be happier if he was banned from the game completely.
The fact that it has taken til now for Klopp to be sectioned, I mean sanctioned, is a travesty.
Liverpool fans don’t think he’s weird? His celebrations are always weird! Remember the mini masturbation one? The celebration at drawing vs West Brom at home?

urinates in helmets
Supports
Berwick Rangers
Also went unpunished for saying feck on live telly earlier this season.

Irrational.

About time. Expect a fine and no more though. The media and FA love him. Pep also came out today and said he did the same against Southampton and doesn't blame Klopp.

Whiskey Red

Supports
Liverpool
Klopp is klopp, i can see why oppo fans get pissed at him but I love it. It's who he is and he has done this type of thing at Dortmund and Mainz before. The guy was always getting fined, sent off and banned in Germany, I'm actually surprised it has taken so long here :lol:

Hughie77

He will get a fine club will pay. That's it, have a talking to by fa don't do it again, he will, as will other managers. Look he got excited by a goal gifted to them by a silly keeper. 2pts off top but in respects million miles off city along with others. While the status quo stays the same in respects of player recruitment.. ie money money money as abba said?

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
c.f. Fergie winning the league for United for the first time in 26 years:

Passion & respect.

Klopp wins a mid-season league game against local rivals with a dodgy goal keeping mistake, you'd think he'd won the World Cup, what a cnut!
They're so desperate to win the league since 1989/90 as many of them don't even know how the PL Trophy is.

In the meantime we won it 13 times and paraded it at Old Trafford all those times.

Klopp needs to win something after three years.

CA1

He shouldn't be punished for it.

Nor do I understand why anyone would think it's a brilliant show of passion or anything. It was a bit cringe to be honest and showed just how much Everton had rattled them.

It also wouldn't surprise me if someone did something similar against him one day.

If I was an Everton player, I'd be counting down the days until we played them again.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
He shouldn't be punished for it.

Nor do I understand why anyone would think it's a brilliant show of passion or anything. It was a bit cringe to be honest and showed just how much Everton had rattled them.

It also wouldn't surprise me if someone did something similar against him one day.

If I was an Everton player, I'd be counting down the days until we played them again.
Pretty sure Koeman did when he was managing Southampton. Got annoyed at Klopp on the sideline whilst we were 2-0 up, so when they won it 3-2 late on he ran down the touch line celebrating.

CA1

Pretty sure Koeman did when he was managing Southampton. Got annoyed at Klopp on the sideline whilst we were 2-0 up, so when they won it 3-2 late on he ran down the touch line celebrating.
Things like this are self policed in football. The FA need not get involved.

If I was an Everton fan I wouldn't be arsed about a ban but I wouldn't forget and would use it as a motivation. That's the nature of competitive sport.

RW2

Supports
Eintracht Frankfurt
Was Mourinho punished for his run along the touchline when Chelsea won at Anfield during the 13/14 season? Genuinely can’t remember.
Happened after the match

macheda14

Yeah and most fans on here don't like him. The main argument is that Klopp should, and rightfully will be, sanctioned. He has done many things that other managers have been punished for but the press etc seem to praise it as passion. Us having a disrespectful manager doesn't refute the argument, nor disallow us from stating it.

Peter Silie

Supports
BVB
c.f. Fergie winning the league for United for the first time in 26 years:

snip

Passion & respect.

Klopp wins a mid-season league game against local rivals with a dodgy goal keeping mistake, you'd think he'd won the World Cup, what a cnut!
He went on the field though!

Fridge chutney

:lol: listen to the faux outrage merchant.

Kharhaz

Supports
Liverpool
I love the comment from Danny mills "hes lucky I wasnt on the pitch". So little mills thinks he would have given a 6 foot 5 Klopp a reason to think twice about it?

I bet he sleeps peacefully at night (Mills) safe in the knowledge his football career was a huge success and off the field, he has also been a success! A legend in his own mind this guy.

Between the uproar of the colossal crime Klopp has committed and the fact that the Baby Its Cold Outside christmas song is now a rape song, I dont know how humanity will survive this crisis so close to christmas.

We will power through, I hope!

Briman63

Supports
Liverpool
Yeah and most fans on here don't like him. The main argument is that Klopp should, and rightfully will be, sanctioned. He has done many things that other managers have been punished for but the press etc seem to praise it as passion. Us having a disrespectful manager doesn't refute the argument, nor disallow us from stating it.
Fair point, he most probably will be sanctioned, the main point i was making is that a lot of the posts on here come across as Mourinho is treated unfairly, when i don't think that is the case, some of the antics Jose has got up to he rightfully deserves to be punished, the problem is inconsistency from the FA, not victimising Jose

Briman63

Supports
Liverpool
It isn't. Nearly everybody here knows and acknowledges Mourinho as a poorly behaved manager and a grade-a prick. That doesn't mean we can't mock and criticise your loon of a manager and his weird as feck antics.
I get that, the point i was making is that a lot on here are using this as a case that Mourinho is unfairly treated and that's not the case, he deserves everything he get's, it's the inconsistency of the FA, not Jose being victimised.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
Fair point, he most probably will be sanctioned, the main point i was making is that a lot of the posts on here come across as Mourinho is treated unfairly, when i don't think that is the case, some of the antics Jose has got up to he rightfully deserves to be punished, the problem is inconsistency from the FA, not victimising Jose
When you see other managers escaping sanctions and fines for doing the same things you're punished for, you're right to think you're being treated unfairly.