Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

Can23

Supports
Liverpool
Soft penalties when Salah dived.
Well list them then if there's so many. There's only Newcastle where he went down easy exaggerating the pull on the shoulder similar to Lingards against Burnley

LuisNaniencia

Sky Sports called my bluff
Just watched the highlights. Thought they were unlucky not to get a penalty but Keita should have taken a page from Salahs book and hit the deck. The fact he got a toe poke away makes it easier for the ref not to give.

But the red card appeal is simply laughable, not in a million years.

dcrompton

Usually you would dismiss excuses like this as it’s the same conditions for both teams but Sky showed this morning that at half-time the groundsmen only cleared snow from the penalty area Liverpool were attacking in the 2nd half. So if anyone has cause to complain about conditions it’s Leicester

OleTheGreat

Snow can make difficult for players to pass around but i hardly think that it was reason Liverpool drew yesterday. They were haphazard and paid the price for it. Chelsea on the other hand were humiliated by Bournemouth and it was hilarious to watch. We have a grasp at top 4 now. Thank God for our reaction at 2-0. Now, we can go play at everybody with gusto and finesse.

I'm surprised the referee didn't have an issue with them only clearing one box. Salah obviously didn't fancy falling over in the cold snow.

I can't wait for the meltdown when they bottle it.

sunama

Baghdad Bob
After groundsmen only removed snow from Leicester's box.
So, it was the snow's fault?
Well play Sir...well played.

Next time I mess up at work and need to explain myself to my manager at work, I too, shall blame the snow.

Bola

So, it was the snow's fault?
Well play Sir...well played.

Next time I mess up at work and need to explain myself to my manager at work, I too, shall blame the snow.
The wind and rain are equally good excuses

Edit - as is United unfairly getting the wrong offside decision

youngrell

Have Leicester fans made a moral victory podcast about Liverpool being so scared of them that they left snow on their half of the pitch yet?

Schmiznurf

Caf Representative in Mafia Championship
Well list them then if there's so many. There's only Newcastle where he went down easy exaggerating the pull on the shoulder similar to Lingards against Burnley
Lingard also had a knee in his leg but ok, compare Salah diving like the pussy he is to Lingard being fouled.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Didn't Klopp moan about West Brom not watering the pitch last season? How he moans about that but deliberately tries to sabotage Leicester is fecking ridiculous.

Hypocrite.
Yeah he blamed everything. Snow, wind, grass, population, opponents trying too hard.

Can23

Supports
Liverpool
Lingard also had a knee in his leg but ok, compare Salah diving like the pussy he is to Lingard being fouled.
Barely any contact small tug on the shoulder and he flops down just like Salah against Newcastle. Have a look yourself, he's falling Platoon style even before the knee brushes past him 21/22secs in.

Ban

Guy moaned about WBA winning vs them cause they didn't need those points apparently.
I mean it can't go worse than that.

Bola

Didn't Klopp moan about West Brom not watering the pitch last season? How he moans about that but deliberately tries to sabotage Leicester is fecking ridiculous.

Hypocrite.
He's playing the 'always the victim, never our fault' card and the fans are lapping it up as usual

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
Barely any contact small tug on the shoulder and he flops down just like Salah against Newcastle. Have a look yourself, he's falling Platoon style even before the knee brushes past him 21/22secs in.

If I ever commit a crime I will use your suggested defence

"I should not be charged with the offence officer as other people have also committed the same offence and gotten away with it"

And for what it's worth I couldn't care less about how many penalties teams have or haven't got this season or how they got them. It's a boring argument and typically ends up in the tit for tat stuff you are engaging in here.

Can23

Supports
Liverpool
If I ever commit a crime I will use your suggested defence

"I should not be charged with the offence officer as other people have also committed the same offence and gotten away with it"

And for what it's worth I couldn't care less about how many penalties teams have or haven't got this season or how they got them. It's a boring argument and typically ends up in the tit for tat stuff you are engaging in here.
I haven't suggested anything. I'm just saying Salah and Lingard performed the same exaggerated fall , if you want to class one as a dive you have to class the other as a dive. Maybe you don't care about how many penalties teams get but i was responding to the suggestion Salah dives all the time or every game as one suggested which obviously isn't true.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Posted this in the wrong thread.

I can’t stand Klopp but he’s just trying to shift the blame sensibly to try and take the pressure off.
This'll probably get ignored but it's very true. Managers are always guilty of dishing out BS excuses to deflect away from their team when they have a bad day. Klopp's done this numerous times over the years.

He made a mistake playing Shaqiri and Keita yesterday. Injuries/fitness issues limited what we could do I suppose but we struggled to create compared to how we normally do. Fabinho's become a fairly important player in how Klopp sets us up and it's noticeable when he's not playing.

He needs to give up on Lallana as well.

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
I haven't suggested anything. I'm just saying Salah and Lingard performed the same exaggerated fall , if you want to class one as a dive you have to class the other as a dive. Maybe you don't care about how many penalties teams get but i was responding to the suggestion Salah dives all the time or every game as one suggested which obviously isn't true.
Both are very obviously dives. That Salah is a repeat cheat has nothing to do with the fact Lingard was responsible for diving in this instance.

Josep Dowling

I was a bit sleepy watching MOTD, but shouldn't Maddison have had a penalty? That is on the basis of what constitutes a penalty when Salah is awarded one
Are you refering to the trip in the first half? What was so annoying about that it looked like a clear penalty. No replay shown on BT, the commentators didn't even discuss it. Then on MOTD it was exactly the same thing. Then Keita goes down, I still believe its soft, the ref they had on BT said it wasn't a pen (Keita had already sliced it before he went down). BT repeated the replay and McManaman would not shut up about for 5 minutes. It's a trait that BT do in every game. Find a decision to talk about for far too long.

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
Salah cheats all the time, just look at this ffs

IronCroos37

Hate it but it is a good thing that klopp finds excuses as he keeps the spirit of the players high up that they are going to win the title or could beat anyone on their day. Everybody hated Fergie time and how he jumped around like a douche, but he knew how to make the players feel like winners, even if the quality was not that high lots of times.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Salah cheats all the time, just look at this ffs

That's pretty bad tbf. He does genuinely get fouled at times. The ones against Arsenal and Brighton for example were fouls.

He's also guilty of diving a fair bit too. Needs to stop it because it's going to hurt us in the games to come.

Bola

Are you refering to the trip in the first half? What was so annoying about that it looked like a clear penalty. No replay shown on BT, the commentators didn't even discuss it. Then on MOTD it was exactly the same thing. Then Keita goes down, I still believe its soft, the ref they had on BT said it wasn't a pen (Keita had already sliced it before he went down). BT repeated the replay and McManaman would not shut up about for 5 minutes. It's a trait that BT do in every game. Find a decision to talk about for far too long.
Yep. That is the one. Probably not clear cut, but up to Salah standards

Your comment on the media agenda is spot on

roonster09

Scout

There is one more angle (from behind) which shows defender knee catching Lingard's ankle.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
That's pretty bad tbf. He does genuinely get fouled at times. The ones against Arsenal and Brighton for example were fouls.

He's also guilty of diving a fair bit too. Needs to stop it because it's going to hurt us in the games to come.
I admire your resolve to try and rationally discuss anything pool related on the caf :)

In the end though, I'd say you're correct, even though Salah can be a bit of a cheat, doesn't mean all penalties he gets are due to cheating. I also don't think there is an FA induced agenda to consistently give Liverpool easy penalties and generally conspire to help Liverpool win the league, but hey, what the feck do I know.

For what it's worth, I think City will still over take you lot.

Can23

Supports
Liverpool
There is one more angle (from behind) which shows defender knee catching Lingard's ankle.

You mean this one which shows it even more clearly. 14/15 secs throws his body back with slight pull of his shoulder similar to Salah against Newcastle. You're telling me that's a natural fall?

roonster09

Scout

You mean this one which shows it even more clearly. 14/15 secs throws his body back with slight pull of his shoulder similar to Salah against Newcastle. You're telling me that's a natural fall?
Natural or not, did you miss defender knee catching Lingard's ankle?

Also it's funny that guy just made the video 1.5x to prove something when from behind the angle it's obvious the defender pulled him back and also caught Lingard's ankle.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
Liverpool should be fined for unsportsmanlike behaviour with regards to having one end of the pitch cleared and not the other, it's why karma hates them so much and throws beach balls in front of their goals and has Stevie Me slip on a banana etc.