Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

El Zoido

Klopp celebrates on pitch. Nothing.
Nuno celebrates on pitch. Sent off.

Same ref.
Actual verifiable bias towards this arsehole, and Liverpool as a club. Let ‘em win it so the league can get what they want and maybe we can all go back to playing fair afterwards.

ShadesOfTomato

Supports
Liverpool

Same ref.
fecking joke.
Refs turn a blind eye to Klopp. It's pretty obvious to see for anyone with an ounce of intelligence. Not a surprise that most Pool fans deny it.
The fact it is the same referee is even more hilarious.
Jammy cnuts are winning it this year. All margins, decisions, opponent injuries etc. are going their way.
Actual verifiable bias towards this arsehole, and Liverpool as a club. Let ‘em win it so the league can get what they want and maybe we can all go back to playing fair afterwards.
They tend to turn a blind eye to everyone at that club tbf.
If I speak, I am in big trouble

GNRfan

Supports
Liverpool
Jammy cnuts are winning it this year. All margins, decisions, opponent injuries etc. are going their way.
Nothing won yet.

We make our own luck. Like Man Utd did when they won the league.

We have had decisions go against us as well. I know. I've watched all the games.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
If I speak, I am in big trouble
The comments you quoted remind me of what people used to say about Manchester United when they were winning everything. Or Manchester City last year.

The double standard for this one was so blatant the Beeb actually made an article about it. :lol:
I think that article actually explains why Klopp wasn't sent off and Santo was.
Nuno was sent off by official Chris Kavanagh, the referee who did not dismiss Klopp after he raced on to the pitch at Anfield to celebrate Divock Origi's injury-time winner in the Merseyside derby in December.
After that match, referees were reminded about enforcing the technical area code of conduct - managers coming on to the pitch can be seen as inflammatory by the opposition and therefore doing so is prohibited. The Premier League bosses themselves were given a presentation about touchline behaviour before the season started.

GNRfan

Supports
Liverpool

Same ref.
Probably because the refs have been told to send managers off if it happens again. HAPPENS AGAIN.

If Klopp does it again, he will be sent off.

Anustart89

The comments you quoted remind me of what people used to say about Manchester United when they were winning everything. Or Manchester City last year.

I think that article actually explains why Klopp wasn't sent off and Santo was.
They didn't need reminding when Mourinho's big toe went on the pitch though.

Red Devil Rising

Dirty dirty tactics, clearing the snow from the attacking end but not the Leicester one.

Could have been a lot worse after City's result.

So gutted at our result now!

Minimalist

People can say whatever they want - there's bound to be Liverpool players downright embarrassed by his act on the sidelines. :lol:

Rozski

Dirty dirty tactics, clearing the snow from the attacking end but not the Leicester one.

Could have been a lot worse after City's result.

So gutted at our result now!
I thought it was weird they chose to clear their attacking end. I would think you’d clear your defending box! Give your keeper and defenders better footing. I’d think a little extra chaos in your attacking box could be helpful.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Just criticises Atkinson for Keita’s Penalty decision on MOTD.

Obviously that’s just fine for Klopp.

Ban

1st time he experienced snow in England and their counter attacks were more defended by the pitch than by the opponent.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
After groundsmen only removed snow from Leicester's box.

Pav1878

Just criticises Atkinson for Keita’s Penalty decision on MOTD.

Obviously that’s just fine for Klopp.
No FA charge for criticsingc the referee, no fine, nothing.

Meanwhile, Troy Deeney is losing his shit

fergosaurus

Liverpool only drop points because of the weather. Klopp should demand a retractable roof and they'd be unstoppable.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
If you all take your tinted specs off for a moment you'll realise that this is what Ferguson did time and time again with United. Absolved his players of blame in the media and then gave them a bollocking in the changing rooms.
Posted this in the wrong thread.

I can’t stand Klopp but he’s just trying to shift the blame sensibly to try and take the pressure off.

Anak Portal

He's pathetic as always. Defending Mo from diving were always absurd because we know that Salah always using his speeds to make contact with defender and falling.
Good luck Klopp, hope to see you 2nd place in this season!

Last edited by a moderator:

Bola

Sore loser and cringey winner

Can't wait for him to Bridesmaid this points lead and get dumped out of the Champs League

AJ10

People talk about Jose's meltdowns but IMO this cheerleader's and pep's meltdown will top anything Jose has done.

SER19

The only silver lining to one of these 2 winning the title is that the meltdown of the other will be incredible. Probably better than keegan or Benitez. I genuinely don't think ive ever seen a manager complain so much especially about stuff like weather. Thread title needs a snow addition

Member 115509

Klopp complaining about the snow on the pitch hindering Liverpool last night, he said the wind disrupted them at Wolves, so what's next - if the weather is warm at the end of the season during the last few games will he say that the heat affects them when they drop points.
Liverpool last night mirrored City at Newcastle, edgy and nervous and looking more than a bit vulnerable in games you would have expected both to win.
Liverpool can at least look at the fact they gained a point over City, in the second half last night Leicester seemed to sense that there was a chance to win the game and I think they actually created more chances than Liverpool. Schmeichel had little to do, Liverpool had a lot of the ball but did little with it, although they should have had a penalty.

Can23

Supports
Liverpool
Surely with all the soft penalties they've got he might just shut up about not getting one for once, the bloke has zero self awareness.
Which soft penalties? We were denied one vs Palace too and straight after Palace scored.

Bola

Klopp complaining about the snow on the pitch hindering Liverpool last night, he said the wind disrupted them at Wolves, so what's next - if the weather is warm at the end of the season during the last few games will he say that the heat affects them when they drop points.
Liverpool last night mirrored City at Newcastle, edgy and nervous and looking more than a bit vulnerable in games you would have expected both to win.
Liverpool can at least look at the fact they gained a point over City, in the second half last night Leicester seemed to sense that there was a chance to win the game and I think they actually created more chances than Liverpool. Schmeichel had little to do, Liverpool had a lot of the ball but did little with it, although they should have had a penalty.
I was a bit sleepy watching MOTD, but shouldn't Maddison have had a penalty? That is on the basis of what constitutes a penalty when Salah is awarded one