Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
♪RAWK on through the wind♪

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
I will never forget when he blamed WBA for drawing with them becase they were relegating and according to him they didn't need the points so should had let Liverpool win.

The guy's quotes when he loses are embarrassing and shambolic.
"The point did little for the Baggies’ chances of survival such is their deficit with the three matches to go, as they could still be relegated by Sunday, but a win for Liverpool would have left them needing one more victory to guarantee Champions League football.

In amongst the comeback was a Craig Dawson challenge on Ings which Klopp thought should have been a penalty, while another flashpoint early in the second half saw Ahmed Hegazi appear to throw a punch at the striker – missed by referee Stuart Attwell – while they tussled on the ground.

“Useless comeback,” was Klopp’s assessment of West Brom’s late recovery.

“I don’t think that point will help West Brom massively, it is a complete waste of points: they don’t need it, we would have needed it.

“They are happy now, we are not happy. We stay in the league, they don’t stay in the league – it is a strange situation.”

Yes, and he wished dry pitch will help WBA in Championship: "That's how it is and we have to deal with that. They can do it next year, playing with a dry pitch in the Championship."

If Jose said that media would be all over him.
Aah, I knew it. Thanks. He has such horrible excuses, but he says it with Thriller laughter so it is all right, he is charming and funny.

arthurka

But there is never any wind in Liverpool this is really hard on the lads. Shit blowing and all.

Inter Yer Nan

"The point did little for the Baggies’ chances of survival such is their deficit with the three matches to go, as they could still be relegated by Sunday, but a win for Liverpool would have left them needing one more victory to guarantee Champions League football.

In amongst the comeback was a Craig Dawson challenge on Ings which Klopp thought should have been a penalty, while another flashpoint early in the second half saw Ahmed Hegazi appear to throw a punch at the striker – missed by referee Stuart Attwell – while they tussled on the ground.

“Useless comeback,” was Klopp’s assessment of West Brom’s late recovery.

“I don’t think that point will help West Brom massively, it is a complete waste of points: they don’t need it, we would have needed it.

“They are happy now, we are not happy. We stay in the league, they don’t stay in the league – it is a strange situation.”

Yes, and he wished dry pitch will help WBA in Championship: "That's how it is and we have to deal with that. They can do it next year, playing with a dry pitch in the Championship."

If Jose said that media would be all over him.
Aah, I knew it. Thanks. He has such horrible excuses, but he says it with Thriller laughter so it is all right, he is charming and funny.
Wow. He really has no class does he? He's an abhorrant POS. He's such a tasteless loser in defeat. I'll wank myself into a frenzy if City win it this season.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
This reminds me of Rafa in 08/09 when they completely capitulated after a strong run in February which lost them the title.
Fingers fecking crossed. They've been so annoyingly consistent this season I'll take any shred of their misery, at least the FA cup is another piece of silverware they have no chance of winning. Let's hope history repeats itself for a glorious Scouse title collapse.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Hmm... I wonder what happened after the loss against Madrid in the final.. hmm? HHMMMMMMHHMMMM? Something seems familiar but I can't quite remember it.

RG 11

Mothernature is conspiring against Klopp and Liverpool! SAF probably bribed the wind to blow against him.

Loon

:lol:
When you walk through a storm
Hold your head up high
And don't be afraid of the dark

......but watch out for the wind.....

Halftrack

This reminds me of Rafa in 08/09 when they completely capitulated after a strong run in February which lost them the title.
They won 10 out of 11 games from March onwards, picking up 31 out of 33 points in the process, so not much of a capitulation. It was dire form from December through February (5 wins, 7 draws and a loss) that cost them that season. We overtook them in mid-January, and stayed top till the end.

I think that was also the season where Lampard wrote us off in mid-September, after we had a poor start to the campaign. Something along the lines of "When they're six points off this early, it's hard to picture them challenging".

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
He never handles defeat very well. It usually brings the worst out of him and he ends up blaming the wind or the grass or something ridiculous.

Seriously he hates the wind. He’s had a pop at the wind several times since being Liverpool manager.

SteveJ

Scout
He won't be joining Earth Wind & Fire anytime soon then.

Canagel

The wind excuse is embrassing. terrible. The conditions are the same for both teams.

SteveJ

Scout
The wind excuse is embrassing. terrible. The conditions are the same for both teams.
Tbf the wind blew in from Manchester, so it's obviously a manc.

Skills

Snitch
I get he didn't want to risk Van Djik because of how short they are with CB cover, but resting the entire attack was stupid.

Just one of Salah, Firmino or Mane starting would've given them enough of a chance.

Kapardin

Weird manager. Does 90% of the donkey work in getting average or mediocre teams to a position of strength and then throws away the chance of winning trophies or bottles the finals. If he doesn't win the league this season, it will be a colossal failure. And his history suggests an all-too familiar trajectory at the moment.

Eric7C

To be fair, the wind is why Sturridge thought he could shoot from anywhere and it would go in.

Mindhunter

How many times must a man go berserk
Before you call him a clown?
How many finals must a team lose first
Before they are forever down?
Yes, 'n' how many times must the shadows fly
Before they're forever banned?
The answer, my friend, is blowin' in the wind
The answer is blowin' in the wind

automaticflare

When you walk through a storm
Hold your head up high