Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

TheReligion

Abusive
Oh, I’ve got no idea, apart from the obvious.. he’s a massive cnut.

I’m sure he says “put your hands away you fecking idiots.”

Imagine if Ole called our fans that :lol:
Don't know why he's being a cnut. Ole and Mctominay were posing for photos in Austria. He tells his own fans to feck off. Bizarre.

Josh 76

As I said before, ticking time bomb. Wouldnt surprise me if he walks out end of this season.....That's if it finishes. :lol:

Josh 76

Klopp never lost a two legged European tie at Liverpool
:lol:
Lost 2 legs in one season.
:lol:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Since robbie savage did a ludicrous article saying how they were the best English team ever and a treble would cement it, they've lost to Watford, and gone out of the fa cup and tonight.

Lovely. Theyve been running on fumes ages now

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
What's that about?
After a Liverpool fan offered to shake Klopp's hand, he responded in true scouse fashion with "take your fecking hand away, you fecking idiot".

He didn't want to shake the guy's hand, fair enough, but why be an asshole about it?

Fts 74

It was inevitable this would happen.

The luckiest most overhyped team ever.

I just hope this is only the start of the fall then we might see the real klopp instead of him flashing his pearly whites and everyone falling over themselves.

Anfield? Just more overhyped bull.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
After a Liverpool fan offered to shake Klopp's hand, he responded in true scouse fashion with "take your fecking hand away, you fecking idiot".

He didn't want to shake the guy's hand, fair enough, but why be an asshole about it?
He's not an expert on Coronavirus though, remember? :angel:

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
My stream is a little behind but he’s on after the break.

No eye dear

Love it,best team ever, yeah right, us in 99,Milan ten years earlier would bury them and us in 94 and 2008

Heinzesight

Complete arsehole of a man. feck is he on about. He knows how Atletico play and he’s had his chips well and truly pissed on. Sore fecking loser. “Everything against us”, “why do they play against us like this”...wah wah wah. Just retire, have a well earned break.

Based Adnan

Just said he's not sure why Atletico don't play "proper football" with the players they have and is now moaning about them being so defensive

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Getting whingey about how Atletico play “with the quality of players they have, I don’t know why they play like that”.

Admits he’s a bad loser and says it “doesn’t feel right” that they lose.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Absolute meltdown that interview, between him and Owen it’s all very bitter at Anfield

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
They play worse football than Atletico ffs. They are far more attacking but their style of attacking is nothing better than theirs. Just pumping the ball into the box and hoping for a goal from whoever.