g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
For all the talks being a progressive manager, he plays lot of long balls - feck it, some of them were Pulis level of long balls.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
It was Moyes vs Mourinho. He was the Moyes. Andy Robertson, Gomez, Firmimo all have very punchable face. What a squad He's building.

montpelier

This isn't explaining how his team shipped 3 goals.

He's a whining prick and a gobshite

Gasolin

For all the talks being a progressive manager, he plays lot of long balls - feck it, some of them were Pulis level of long balls.
When will you realize we actually put the ball more on the ground than this team? We are way better when we get the ball out. Respect Ole for the way he wants us to play.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
When will you realize we actually put the ball more on the ground than this team? We are way better when we get the ball out. Respect Ole for the way he wants us to play.
What's Ole doing here ?

The Irish Connection

We played better stuff against PSG than Atletico tonight but I still think they played well. It annoys me when people say these type of wins are lucky, smash and grab anti football wins.

Gasolin

We played better stuff against PSG than Atletico tonight but I still think they played well. It annoys me when people say these type of wins are lucky, smash and grab anti football wins.
They cross and play long ball because they don't really have any creativity. The way we take the ball out is way more proper. We try to not lose composure under pressure and are focused on taking the ball out quickly. Watch our improvements in every single game in that aspect, this is something Ole wants us to do it very very well.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Their actual style of football isn't good to watch in my opinion. They have much more similarities to Atletico than they do City for example. They are just relentless in terms of effort and pressing. Every player gives 110% but their goals all come from crosses and forcing errors high up the pitch. It's an incredibly effective way to play clearly but I don't find it entertaining at all. Their very much a system based side.

Dante

Average bang
What a fecking twat.

He's wearing a Liverpool hat, a Liverpool hat, and a Liverpool scarf (plus whatever else we can't see, probably Liverpool branded Crest teeth whitening strips).

It's full-kit wanker levels of full-kit wankering.

dpansheth

At first I thought somebody sped it up for mockery but no, cnut was in some kind of a fury. Nice of him to acknowledge that he's a bad, bad loser, when will he acknowledge that he's a massive, massive wanker though?
If EPL season is suspended he’ll accept he’s a massive wanker

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Brilliant. They won the league like 6 months back and their season hasn't really gotten better in any way since. Nobody cares about league records. At the end of the day it's just the league which we anyway all knew was done. Well done Atletico. I'm sure Liverpool fans will pin the blame on the keeper but it's one measly injury. Nearly the entire team was fit.

Gasolin

If the league is cancelled, surely the current ranking becomes final ranking. There is no way we just remove the season.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
If the league is cancelled, surely the current ranking becomes final ranking. There is no way we just remove the season.
Ignoring the valid counters regarding relegation, qualification for Europe... You think anyone but Liverpool and neutrals would treat this without an asterisk?

The Irish Connection

They cross and play long ball because they don't really have any creativity. The way we take the ball out is way more proper. We try to not lose composure under pressure and are focused on taking the ball out quickly. Watch our improvements in every single game in that aspect, this is something Ole wants us to do it very very well.
Yes. They played good counter attacking football for about 6 months a couple seasons back but this season and last it’s been grinding wins most of the time and a lot of crossing as you say.

Gasolin

Ignoring the valid counters regarding relegation, qualification for Europe... You think anyone but Liverpool and neutrals would treat this without an asterisk?
I agree but you cannot just say hey let's keep you in the Championship? Or who do we qualify for the CL? The previous top 4 teams? I wouldn't want that. I want us back in the CL.

Gasolin

Yes. They played good counter attacking football for about 6 months a couple seasons back but this season and last it’s been grinding wins most of the time and a lot of crossing as you say.
They have the merit to have addressed the lack of creativity in the middle through the full backs, but it doesn't mean they play any kind of "possession" based game or whatsoever. It's very simplistic, really.

Inter Yer Nan

Brilliant. They won the league like 6 months back and their season hasn't really gotten better in any way since. Nobody cares about league records. At the end of the day it's just the league which we anyway all knew was done. Well done Atletico. I'm sure Liverpool fans will pin the blame on the keeper but it's one measly injury. Nearly the entire team was fit.
Atletico has more injuries over the two legs by far.

amolbhatia50k

Why would the season be cancelled ? They can just play the remaining games if needed behind closed doors

amolbhatia50k

If a player in England tested positive for it I think they might consider cancelling the season.
Test them all and ban the players who test positive?

Companies aren't shutting down either and they have a much bigger work force. Granted some are implementing work from home but people are living their lives.

Gasolin

Why would the season be cancelled ? They can just play the remaining games if needed behind closed doors
The NBA just suspended the season until further notice due to a player being infected. If that happens, it's over in Europe too.

amolbhatia50k

The NBA just suspended the season until further notice due to a player being infected. If that happens, it's over in Europe too.
Strange. Don't think my company would call work off due to one person being ill.

Gasolin

Strange. Don't think my company would call work off due to one person being ill.
I agree, but the players can get infected and then it's a mess I suppose. The virus is contagious, it's just that I don't think the death rate is anything substantial for anyone below 60, but still. Let's see. I do hope we make it 4th and they freeze the league for fun.

amolbhatia50k

I agree, but the players can get infected and then it's a mess I suppose. The virus is contagious, it's just that I don't think the death rate is anything substantial for anyone below 60, but still. Let's see. I do hope we make it 4th and they freeze the league for fun.
Yeah. Also I think the other thread is a better place for this discussion.

Okey

Quite insulting to Athletico in that interview. There's sore loser and then there's entitled p***k. He's becoming like Pep in that respect. 'We couldn't beat them cos they wouldn't come out and play the way we want them to' . There's more than one way to play man. Get off the high horse!

ti vu

Are y’ll public figures?

Image is a huge huge aspect of pro sport. One incident would go a long way to destroy the league reputation.

Many people see public figure. These people get sick, then the panic kicks in through media outlets all around the world. A regular Joe, at best would disturb a region.

Last edited: