Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

Micky Targaryen

For all the mockery that Klopp's getting for tonight's result, I for one wish that we have a manager as capable as Klopp, and play as good a football as Liverpool. Having said that, we mock Liverpool all we want and then we take a closer look at home and we see our United and :(

AR87

For all the mockery that Klopp's getting for tonight's result, I for one wish that we have a manager as capable as Klopp, and play as good a football as Liverpool. Having said that, we mock Liverpool all we want and then we take a closer look at home and we see our United and :(
I can both accept we're well off their current standard and enjoy mocking their misfortune. It's pretty cool.

Baneofthegame

Hate it when managers in general say about the other teams play by parking the bus. Klopp and the entire world knew how Atletico would be playing tonight.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
That was not good football last night. It was constant long balls and moyes style over 70 crosses. They did not pass to death or get behind Atlético at all.

I laughed when Michael Owen said they were played off the park and now I’m laughing at you envious of that kind of football. Bet you slated moyes after his 90 crosses game

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Good football? You mean, long ball football?

Judas

Open to offers
Can't even begin to understand wishing to see us play like Liverpool are currently. Their desire, heart and determination is admirable, they have class players all over the pitch, but the actual football they play is gash, and a far cry to the sort of football they've played last season or even the one before that.

SirAF

Ageist
«It doesn’t feel right» :lol: What an absolute weapon. The objective is to win and progress.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Hate it when managers in general say about the other teams play by parking the bus. Klopp and the entire world knew how Atletico would be playing tonight.
He's said this before though when he can't get a result. Remember the' " Utd always defend," comment.

Shouldn't he focus on the fact that: 1) his team didn't finish chances, 2) His keeper made stupid mistakes.

No! Let's heap criticism on the opposition for playing their guts out, and the manager for showing passion

Oh and Trippier...what a trooper! ( utd fan too)

Zexstream

Anti-anti-racist
Liverpool 2020 chant

We are going to win the Treble
We are going to win the Double
We are going to be the Invicinbles
We are going to win the League

COVID19 - Hold my beer

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
Take your chances and put the non-football team away inside 90 minutes. Don't do that and you expose your second choice keeper to extra time where the pressure mounts.

On the other hand you could do a Nicol and invite Adrian to very much walk alone :lol: :

Devil77

Not the biggest Klopp-fan, but I don’t think the interview is that cringeworthy. He admits to being a bad looser, said his team fought well and then a little bitterness over a low sitting opponent. Nothing out of the ordinary. He couldn’t say they lost because of a bad keeper (that is something Mourinho could’ve said though).

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
He's a sore loser and it's funny watching his interviews but you would expect that from someone who is ultra competitive and wants to win. I remember Fergie coming out with some BS at times too.

montpelier

On the shaking hands, is he?

1 showing how wound up he is
2 living up to being a man who calls it how it is, Jurgen told us to feck off la, what a man he is
3 giving away that he has plenty he could say about corona virus but it might be robbing them of the League, so he cant
4 does 3 connect with 1?

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Benteke is a better striker than Firmino.
Brendan fancied Benteke, Klopp didn't. You can see it easily, who is the better manager. And that is without gnashing of teeth and blaming wind.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Not the biggest Klopp-fan, but I don’t think the interview is that cringeworthy. He admits to being a bad looser, said his team fought well and then a little bitterness over a low sitting opponent. Nothing out of the ordinary. He couldn’t say they lost because of a bad keeper (that is something Mourinho could’ve said though).
Nah. He is classless. The ‘it doesn’t feel right’ comment was where he started to unravel and his entitlement and arrogance shone through. Feck him.

Hawks2008

No idea where he gets the balls to criticise another teams style of play. This is a guy who got a lucky penalty in last year's final early on and basically defended for the rest of the game with something like 40% possession and a shocking pass accuracy.

This Liverpool team plays some of the most mechanical and soulless football imaginable. Every 'passing move' they do is a series of aimless sideways passes before eventually finding a fullback who crosses the ball. Repeat ad nauseam.

This is nothing like his Dortmund team or even his early years at Liverpool. After the final with Madrid they became a much more pragmatic side that relies heavily on long balls and crosses. It's Moyes v Fulham except every game.

He's a clown. Doesn't belong in the same sentence as Pep.

arthurka

"cElEbRiTiEs ShOuLd TaLk aBoUt SeRiOuS iSSuEs tO rAiSe AwArEnEsS" :rolleyes:
Wow hadn´t seen that.
Most of our parents are old and all families have ties to someone with one of those conditions that are stated. He is an absolute idiot.

LVGSdive

Quite insulting to Athletico in that interview. There's sore loser and then there's entitled p***k. He's becoming like Pep in that respect. 'We couldn't beat them cos they wouldn't come out and play the way we want them to' . There's more than one way to play man. Get off the high horse!
That was my feeling as well. How dare Atletico put up some resistance instead of Barcelona who left lots of space for our attacking players.

Falcow

No idea where he gets the balls to criticise another teams style of play. This is a guy who got a lucky penalty in last year's final early on and basically defended for the rest of the game with something like 40% possession and a shocking pass accuracy.

This Liverpool team plays some of the most mechanical and soulless football imaginable. Every 'passing move' they do is a series of aimless sideways passes before eventually finding a fullback who crosses the ball. Repeat ad nauseam.

This is nothing like his Dortmund team or even his early years at Liverpool. After the final with Madrid they became a much more pragmatic side that relies heavily on long balls and crosses. It's Moyes v Fulham except every game.

He's a clown. Doesn't belong in the same sentence as Pep.
Post of the year mate! Couldn't have said it better myself.

I've been saying for ages that it's just a modern kick and rush style. Kick, rush, force an error and score. Much and all as I dislike the hypocrite Pep, city's football is light years ahead of liverpool's.

Shalashaska

I think his comments are unbelievably classless. There is a wild difference between "the way they set up made it hard for us, we were restricted to longer efforts, we had to commit extra players, and they caught us out on the break" and "they don't play proper football" he makes it sound like their win is somehow invalid.

It is disappointing that this sort of thing gets ignored when it is Klopp, considering Mourinho rightly gets hammered every time he says something arsey.

I hate the opinion that playing defensively is "anti-football". Atletico have less good players than Liverpool, if they had tried to play free flowing attacking football they would have been absolutely punished.

The only set of fans that have the right to complain about Atletico's tactics are their own fans, if they are happy to watch this type of football then they don't have to answer to anyone else