Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

koop

Test them all and ban the players who test positive?

Companies aren't shutting down either and they have a much bigger work force. Granted some are implementing work from home but people are living their lives.
What?
Let's use Rugani from Juventus as an example. He tested positive.
Which means EVERYONE in Juventus (Ronaldo,Dybala etcetc) has to go into quarantine. Banning the player does nothing, you have to quarantine everyone he has been close to, which is the team+staff+opponents etc.

matt10000

What?
Which means EVERYONE in Juventus (Ronaldo,Dybala etcetc) has to go into quarantine. Banning the player does nothing, you have to quarantine everyone he has been close to, which is the team+staff+opponents etc.
Indeed the incubation period can be up to two weeks and no one is yet due at what point you are infectious

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
What?
What if out of 30 Juve players, 27 are negative for Coronavirus? Would they still be a risk to be in contact with ?

noodlehair

"It's like..."
Klopp deliberately got Liverpool knocked out of both the domestic cups, and the net bebefit was to help them crumble out of the CL slogging away against the current 5th best side in Spain.

I mean I know he's a good manager but he's an absolute bellend at times. They won a single trophy and he's spent the season behaving like they are too important for their own fixture list.

Inter Yer Nan

Sour grapes and I'm loving it.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Madrid closes schools &amp; football is played behind closed doors <br>UK lets 1000’s of Madrid fans in with no checks, Diego Simeone spits at the side of pitch &amp; tries to shake Klopp’s hand. Diego Costa does this to reporters. Can we get a <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/TravelBan?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc^tfw">#TravelBan</a> already!<br> <a href="https://t.co/4Gv4Hbs2In">pic.twitter.com/4Gv4Hbs2In</a></p>&mdash; Nora Calder (@NoraUtd) <a href="">March 12, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
He's got some front accusing Atletico of not playing proper football. Your team spams the fecking cross button for 90 minutes you helmet. Talking about proper football like he has a clue.

Vault Dweller

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
He's said this before though when he can't get a result. Remember the' " Utd always defend," comment.

Shouldn't he focus on the fact that: 1) his team didn't finish chances, 2) His keeper made stupid mistakes.

No! Let's heap criticism on the opposition for playing their guts out, and the manager for showing passion

Oh and Trippier...what a trooper! ( utd fan too)
Is he? Oh well I like him now then.

Thisistheone

He loves a moan. Thing is, for all the efforts at goal & 72 crosses into the box, and long balls, once Atletico actually needed a goal themselves they went straight up the other end and got 2. Simeone played him perfectly.

Strange Atletico play so bad yet score 4 goals and win both legs hey Jurgen?

Inter Yer Nan

No idea where he gets the balls to criticise another teams style of play. This is a guy who got a lucky penalty in last year's final early on and basically defended for the rest of the game with something like 40% possession and a shocking pass accuracy.

This Liverpool team plays some of the most mechanical and soulless football imaginable. Every 'passing move' they do is a series of aimless sideways passes before eventually finding a fullback who crosses the ball. Repeat ad nauseam.

This is nothing like his Dortmund team or even his early years at Liverpool. After the final with Madrid they became a much more pragmatic side that relies heavily on long balls and crosses. It's Moyes v Fulham except every game.

He's a clown. Doesn't belong in the same sentence as Pep.
This is how I see them/him. It's awful watching them. No real class or quality in midfield and just cross, cross, cross, cross. Probably the most long ball team I've seen from an "elite" side in recent years too. The myth that they are wonderful on the eye is insane. It's a genuine chore watching this putrid brand of football of theirs.

Inter Yer Nan

I think his comments are unbelievably classless. There is a wild difference between "the way they set up made it hard for us, we were restricted to longer efforts, we had to commit extra players, and they caught us out on the break" and "they don't play proper football" he makes it sound like their win is somehow invalid.

It is disappointing that this sort of thing gets ignored when it is Klopp, considering Mourinho rightly gets hammered every time he says something arsey.

I hate the opinion that playing defensively is "anti-football". Atletico have less good players than Liverpool, if they had tried to play free flowing attacking football they would have been absolutely punished.

The only set of fans that have the right to complain about Atletico's tactics are their own fans, if they are happy to watch this type of football then they don't have to answer to anyone else
Klopp is a classless POS. His arrogance that every team should play "his way", when his way/Liverpool's is an expensively assembled squad which plays dire long ball football with cross after cross. They act like they play like City. They aren't even close.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Sour grapes and I'm loving it.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Madrid closes schools &amp; football is played behind closed doors <br>UK lets 1000’s of Madrid fans in with no checks, Diego Simeone spits at the side of pitch &amp; tries to shake Klopp’s hand. Diego Costa does this to reporters. Can we get a <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/TravelBan?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc^tfw">#TravelBan</a> already!<br> <a href="https://t.co/4Gv4Hbs2In">pic.twitter.com/4Gv4Hbs2In</a></p>&mdash; Nora Calder (@NoraUtd) <a href="">March 12, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Brexit means Brexit.

Don't worry about us Brit's, our stiff upper lips naturally guard against the coronavirus, right Boris?

Gasolin

What if out of 30 Juve players, 27 are negative for Coronavirus? Would they still be a risk to be in contact with ?
Is that how it works though? It seems the virus is kind of contagious, only it is contagious even when the symptoms are not visible yet, or something like that.

Varun

Staff
I think his comments are unbelievably classless. There is a wild difference between "the way they set up made it hard for us, we were restricted to longer efforts, we had to commit extra players, and they caught us out on the break" and "they don't play proper football" he makes it sound like their win is somehow invalid.

It is disappointing that this sort of thing gets ignored when it is Klopp, considering Mourinho rightly gets hammered every time he says something arsey.

I hate the opinion that playing defensively is "anti-football". Atletico have less good players than Liverpool, if they had tried to play free flowing attacking football they would have been absolutely punished.

The only set of fans that have the right to complain about Atletico's tactics are their own fans, if they are happy to watch this type of football then they don't have to answer to anyone else
He's a bellend. Told fans to put their fecking hands away when they went for a shake. Ofcourse he did the right thing but why talk like that on top? He's an obnoxious yellow teethed cnut

utdalltheway

Sexy Beast
He loves a moan. Thing is, for all the efforts at goal & 72 crosses into the box, and long balls, once Atletico actually needed a goal themselves they went straight up the other end and got 2. Simeone played him perfectly.

Strange Atletico play so bad yet score 4 goals and win both legs hey Jurgen?
Looking at the stats; ATM scored 4 on what 5 shots on target? Liverpool's problem was they had plenty of opportunities but didn't take enough of them. Their finishing was shite and their keeper fecked up. To blame ATM's style of play is missing the point.

Micky Targaryen

That was not good football last night. It was constant long balls and moyes style over 70 crosses. They did not pass to death or get behind Atlético at all.

I laughed when Michael Owen said they were played off the park and now I’m laughing at you envious of that kind of football. Bet you slated moyes after his 90 crosses game
Good football? You mean, long ball football?
I'm talking about their football in general throughout the season, not just about the last game. Which is consequently leading them towards a PL title and a record points haul.

And you don't need to 'laugh at me' because Klopp will be doing the laughing when he lifts the trophy soon.

Sad Chris

I'm talking about their football in general throughout the season, not just about the last game. Which is consequently leading them towards a PL title and a record points haul.

And you don't need to 'laugh at me' because Klopp will be doing the laughing when he lifts the trophy soon.
I don‘t think you have watched that many of their games this season. Or you just enjoy their modern kick-and-rush* more than most non-Liverpool supporters. Not sure why you‘re defending Klopp so hard and pointing out he‘ll have the last laugh.

*somebody else used that term on here, not sure who. I think it‘s spot on

Micky Targaryen

I don‘t think you have watched that many of their games this season. Or you just enjoy their modern kick-and-rush* more than most non-Liverpool supporters. Not sure why you‘re defending Klopp so hard and pointing out he‘ll have the last laugh.

*somebody else used that term on here, not sure who. I think it‘s spot on
What? I'm far from a Klopp defender. :lol: I'm just saying that their football works for them and it's winning the PL title for them. I would love it if we were in their position right now. Basically what I'm saying now is that we can mock Liverpool and Klopp about their long ball football all we want, but at the end of the day, they are the PL champions. What's so hard to grasp about that?

Mocking is fine and dandy, I get it. Rival fans and all that etc. But I personally don't really see any point in that right now as we are not even close to being on par with Liverpool at the moment.

shahzy

I mean i get most of you don't like Klopp as he's associated with Liverpool...but Atletico play like Old school Mourinho Jammy boy's playing anti football. I have no problems calling out shit sides like that tbh. Did it with Chelsea, did it with stoke, did it with us and mourinho, did it with atletico. Borefest anti football

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
What? I'm far from a Klopp defender. :lol: I'm just saying that their football works for them and it's winning the PL title for them. I would love it if we were in their position right now. Basically what I'm saying now is that we can mock Liverpool and Klopp about their long ball football all we want, but at the end of the day, they are the PL champions. What's so hard to grasp about that?

Mocking is fine and dandy, I get it. Rival fans and all that etc. But I personally don't really see any point in that right now as we are not even close to being on par with Liverpool at the moment.
Except all the defending of Klopp you do...

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!

Points haul means shit when you get knocked out of all the cups so you can concentrate All your efforts on the league.

They also haven’t played good football all season, admittedly they did last season and did look like a fast attacking team. They’ve turned into a dogged hard working long ball crossing team that relies on pressing and opponents making mistakes.

So I’ll keep laughing at you while you worship the Last laughing Klopp.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!

That’s not what you said, wasn’t you praising their style of football?

And if you can’t laugh at a team when they think and are being called the best team ever and then go getting knocked out of all cups 5-0, 3-0 and 4-2, when can you laugh at them? Only when we are winning the league? I don’t think so.

Robertd0803

Him whining about why Atletico play like that? Because they can you idiot.
Bitter Klopp is the best version.

amolbhatia50k

I mean i get most of you don't like Klopp as he's associated with Liverpool...but Atletico play like Old school Mourinho Jammy boy's playing anti football. I have no problems calling out shit sides like that tbh. Did it with Chelsea, did it with stoke, did it with us and mourinho, did it with atletico. Borefest anti football
It's possible to want your team to play exciting football while appreciating that a variety of approaches makes the game more interesting.

amolbhatia50k

That's silly. This isn't exactly like Liverpool being mocked by Birmingham City fans. We are the most successful team in English football after all, and they're our rivals. We absolutely dominated the PL for two decades. Their one league title doesn't take away our fans right to laugh at them. Especially when their team wasn't being compared to ours from 99.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
I genuinely think afew years ago Liverpool were the most entertaining team on the planet and played some scintillating football, as much as I hated watching them. This of course was made more entertaining by the fact they were also liable to concede goals at a rapid rate which meant they had to outscore their opponents with 3-4 goals.

Since then Klopp has done well to turn that team into an efficient winning machine and as a result has cleaned up in Europe and the premier league this season however, they have undoubtably lost that style and flair from afew seasons ago. Are they are good team? Yes absolutely. One of the best? Not even close for me.

The last question is what does the future hold for this team and in my opinion I think they are peaking right now. It remains to be seen if Klopp can reinvigorate these players over the next season to two and if they can keep up winning. My instinct (and could turn out to be silly) is that they will struggle to keep this up and I truly believe if Utd continue our current path we could best them.

TheReligion

Abusive

Scouser

Micky Targaryen

Holy shit, I never expected to get such a reaction from you caftards. :lol: Just tried to be a level headed rival fan instead of spouting out bitter shite. Alright then I just got the memo, I'll be mocking Klopp from now on just to blend in. Here's to fecking Klopp and his shit stained teeth!

AshRK

No idea where he gets the balls to criticise another teams style of play. This is a guy who got a lucky penalty in last year's final early on and basically defended for the rest of the game with something like 40% possession and a shocking pass accuracy.

This Liverpool team plays some of the most mechanical and soulless football imaginable. Every 'passing move' they do is a series of aimless sideways passes before eventually finding a fullback who crosses the ball. Repeat ad nauseam.

This is nothing like his Dortmund team or even his early years at Liverpool. After the final with Madrid they became a much more pragmatic side that relies heavily on long balls and crosses. It's Moyes v Fulham except every game.

He's a clown. Doesn't belong in the same sentence as Pep.
Well put. They are basically cross cross long balls cross cross. If these things doesn't materialize then they stat fouling people and send Van djik to bully the opponent's keeper.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Holy shit, I never expected to get such a reaction from you caftards. :lol: Just tried to be a level headed rival fan instead of spouting out bitter shite. Alright then I just got the memo, I'll be mocking Klopp from now on just to blend in. Here's to fecking Klopp and his shit stained teeth!
You OK there mate?

motsjo

No, City are the current PL champions. The 2019/20 season might not even have a champion. :lol::lol:

TheReligion

Abusive
Ok Scouse Micky