Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

Tavern in the town

It is decades isn’t it. Never hated united at all. I just defend Lfc when silly comments and accusations are posted. In fact growing up there really wasn’t animosity towards united but that was the 60s and 70s. There was mutual respect back then before Liverpool got so good at home and in Europe which in turn caused united fans to become jealous and bitter especially when SAF came around with his perch comments. After united came good the opposite effect occurred with Liverpool supporters which leads us to todays world.
I wasn’t around at the time but by all accounts Liverpool fans were the worst for Munich jibes in the 60s and 70s.

Rob

Supports
Liverpool
going out his way to like Liverpool based posts Unless he knows Fabio Carvalho don’t know why he would be liking his posts about what an amazing club Liverpool are
Oh okay, thanks.

Spaghetti

Mom's
It is decades isn’t it. Never hated united at all. I just defend Lfc when silly comments and accusations are posted. In fact growing up there really wasn’t animosity towards united but that was the 60s and 70s. There was mutual respect back then before Liverpool got so good at home and in Europe which in turn caused united fans to become jealous and bitter especially when SAF came around with his perch comments. After united came good the opposite effect occurred with Liverpool supporters which leads us to todays world.
Yeah, we used to go around holding hands and making daisy chains together, skipping in the sunset. Practically teammates like in F1.

The rivalry has always been huge, way before SAF and the Manchester / Liverpool rivalry stems from before football.

Weird dig at “jealousy”, which in itself it a strange word to use. Of course all teams are jealous of the other teams when they are winning and having fun. Worst flex I’ve seen.

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
In fairness to njred, if someone had asked him to describe living rent free even when we're shite without using the term, that would have been a decent answer.

AbusementPark

Operates the Unfairest Wheel
This prick needs to worry about his own crap. 1 league title in 7 years and he thinks he’s invented football!
Fuels the desire in the United camp, well at least it should do listening to jibes like that.

Was the reception poor when United visited?

Loon

:lol:
This is, of course, utter bollocks and completely ignores the fact United were so good at home and pioneered football into Europe in the 50s. Then they rebuilt from the ashes of Munich and won domestic and European honours in the 60s whilst newly promoted Liverpool won a title under Shanks (whom Busby recommended for the Liverpool job).

I don’t know how old you are, but I don’t believe you were paying attention if you were actually around at the time you are talking about if you think the rivalry with United started in the 70s and solely from United’s “jealousy.”

TheReligion

Abusive
This is, of course, utter bollocks and completely ignores the fact United were so good at home and pioneered football into Europe in the 50s. Then they rebuilt from the ashes of Munich and won domestic and European honours in the 60s whilst newly promoted Liverpool won a title under Shanks (whom Busby recommended for the Liverpool job).

I don’t know how old you are, but I don’t believe you were paying attention if you were actually around at the time you are talking about if you think the rivalry with United started in the 70s and solely from United’s “jealousy.”
I was thinking this myself so I’m interested to see what his reply is.

United were the first English club to win the European Cup and bar Munich would have likely won several more before anyone else came in to the picture.

The clubs history and pedigree is incredible when you consider what adversity its faced.

Loon

:lol:

United were the first English club to win the European Cup and bar Munich would have likely won several more before anyone else came in to the picture.

The clubs history and pedigree is incredible when you consider what adversity its faced.

The rivalry between Manchester and Liverpool, even in football terms, did NOT start in the 70s. I’m an old dude, but there’s older folk here.

crossy1686

career ending
Just goes to show we’re still the biggest club in the world. Can’t even do a pre season tour without Liverpool and City talking about United.

We haven’t been anywhere near them for years:lol:

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
They're so obsessed with us!

It's unbelievable how many problems one man and his team made to so many people when SAF was around.

Never happened in the story of football.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool

I’ll go through it one last time in what I have experienced. United were a big glamorous team when I was a kid but to me they were not thought of as our main rivals. Now this was in the 60s-70s and sorry to say it but Everton were the team I was taught to look on as our main rivals. Sometime in the 80s it changed in my opinion. This is just what I remember as a kid growing up back then.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
We won 4-0 in Bangkok. Was it like this for Liverpool?

The Mitcher

connoisseur of pot noodles and sandwiches
Yeah, we used to go around holding hands and making daisy chains together, skipping in the sunset. Practically teammates like in F1.

The rivalry has always been huge, way before SAF and the Manchester / Liverpool rivalry stems from before football.

Weird dig at “jealousy”, which in itself it a strange word to use. Of course all teams are jealous of the other teams when they are winning and having fun. Worst flex I’ve seen.
Considering we were successful before Liverpool and won in Europe first, it's a terrible flex!