Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

GoldanoGraham

This simply isn't true. Mane's clearly a better player than Nunez is right now. I don't think anyone can argue otherwise. To imply that Mane was the key component of this side is ridiculous though. He had a long run leading up to AFCON where he was playing terribly and failed to score or assist for around 10 league games. He had a very good run at the end of the season and is very good in the big games, but he had his dips in form just like everyone else.

Mane was also an ever-present during that terrible run of form in the 2020-21 season. He was terrible at times during that season.

We'll miss him for sure but you're massively overstating his importance to the team.
Mane offered a lot more to the team than just his output. His movement and work rate will be sorely missed. Salah will be much less effective without him and will just become greedier and greedier the more frustrated he becomes.

Im convinced this quadruple team has peaked and Klopp will become angrier and angrier as the season unfolds.

Bwuk

Even if Nunez does well, it's hard to not see him taking away from Salah.

Salah was the goalscorer in the team.

Flexdegea

This simply isn't true. Mane's clearly a better player than Nunez is right now. I don't think anyone can argue otherwise. To imply that Mane was the key component of this side is ridiculous though. He had a long run leading up to AFCON where he was playing terribly and failed to score or assist for around 10 league games. He had a very good run at the end of the season and is very good in the big games, but he had his dips in form just like everyone else.

Mane was also an ever-present during that terrible run of form in the 2020-21 season. He was terrible at times during that season.

We'll miss him for sure but you're massively overstating his importance to the team.

Ya just love to see it

BehemothTerror

Already moaning about the fixture list meaning pre-season is supposedly interrupted.

Not like they've known for months they would likely have to play the Shield match and could have booked preseason with that in mind. What a flannel.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Already moaning about the fixture list meaning pre-season is supposedly interrupted.

Not like they've known for months they would likely have to play the Shield match and could have booked preseason with that in mind. What a flannel.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
I'm not sure what Klopp is going on about to be honest. The community shield has been around for ages, get on with it. Moments like this have me confused. Thankfully, they are minor moments. Angry man shouts at cloud is about right.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
First Tuchel now Klopp starting to wobble.

Thank God we have iceman Ten Hag at the wheel.
Oh I think he might lose it the first time Maguire is in no mans land chasing down a striker or FeddieMac in midfield doing their part or a blowout to a rival. That ice might melt real quick.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
First Tuchel now Klopp starting to wobble.

Thank God we have iceman Ten Hag at the wheel.
Setting yourself up for a fail there my friend. My advice, stay away from wheels for now and see what happens.

Loves a moan does our Jurgen.

Irrational.

Victim mentality has started already.

I don’t know why, but I have a strong feeling Liverpool will have a faltering start to the league, with Goofy losing his shit and imploding in a blaze of failure.

FatTails

What a shit clickbite title. He’s saying that the winter World Cup is an issue, especially for players who will go deep in the competition. He makes valid points about incentives (managers are often short term so they themselves don’t care about the players’ long term welfare).

Then finally mentions how, like climate change, player welfare is something everyone knows about but can’t seem to align on and fix.

Fair quotes all around imo, although they are said in his usual confrontational manner.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
What a shit clickbite title. He’s saying that the winter World Cup is an issue, especially for players who will go deep in the competition. He makes valid points about incentives (managers are often short term so they themselves don’t care about the players’ long term welfare).

Then finally mentions how, like climate change, player welfare is something everyone knows about but can’t seem to align on and fix.

Fair quotes all around imo, although they are said in his usual confrontational manner.
Yep, i mean there's a lot of Klopp's moaning that can be bantered off but he's spot on about the scheduling.

People can roll out the "poor millionaires" cliche all they like but the reality is if we overwork them the risk of another Eriksen situation is very high.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Yep, i mean there's a lot of Klopp's moaning that can be bantered off but he's spot on about the scheduling.

People can roll out the "poor millionaires" cliche all they like but the reality is if we overwork them the risk of another Eriksen situation is very high.
Players are handsomely paid because they deliver a quality us here mortals can only aspire to. When you bog them down with unnecessary quantity then you're essentially killing your own golden goose.

But capitalism and corruption.

Chief123

It was a little bit too sunny today?

You just know Klopps comments of “Book your tickets for istanbul” is gonna become a meme to come back and haunt him.