Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
That poster is a troll. Most of the actual Liverpool fans want the game to go ahead as far as I can see.
Of course we do (at least that's what I want), but if the game actually gets cancelled because of Utd fans, I don't see why we shouldn't get three points rather than having to play the game at another point in time somewhere in the future.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
So reports now that Utd cancelled pre match meeting in the Lowry. Now can we talk about this? It's clear a large minority your fan base is a violent type (how is that police officer's head injury from OT last time?), though that won't be mentioned on Sky. It's all about the repeat hooligan scouse fans in the CL final, etc. ;)

We can taste the three points and 3 goal difference. :wenger:
Wasn't there was a report that the highest amount of gangsters operate around Liverpool and Manchester?
It'd be very surprising if some of them don't get involved at any opportunity for a skirmish.

I dare say the police have put plenty into tonight. And those rogue stewards who opened gates have probably been binned too.

Josh 76

Of course we do (at least that's what I want), but if the game actually gets cancelled because of Utd fans, I don't see why we shouldn't get three points rather than having to play the game at another point in time somewhere in the future.
If the game gets cancelled because of “Utd” fans having a riot, what’s stoppping other fans doing the same in the future to benefit their own team.

Say Liverpool have to win their last away game of the season at Southampton to win the league. Liverpool fans can cause a riot for the match to get abandoned and Liverpool get the 3 points that will give them the title.

It’s a dangerous game to start awarding 3 points for matches that are called off due to fans causing havoc!

cyberman

What’s that got to do with the club? It’s then civil disobedience so it’s outside of football anyway

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
If the game gets cancelled because of “Utd” fans having a riot, what’s stoppping other fans doing the same in the future to benefit their own team.

Say Liverpool have to win their last away game of the season at Southampton to win the league. Liverpool fans can cause a riot for the match to get abandoned and Liverpool get the 3 points that will give them the title.

It’s a dangerous game to start awarding 3 points for matches that are called off due to fans causing havoc!
What’s that got to do with the club? It’s then civil disobedience so it’s outside of football anyway
I was rather thinking about a pitch invasion or something like that - which was what I've seen mentioned but apologies if I'm wrong. Utd itself would certainly be (partly) at fault if they let such a thing happen. Riots outside the stadium is a different story but should also not have an impact on the game imo?

Anyway let's hope it doesn't come to that.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Why would LFC want to be gifted the points when they could simply twat us 5-0 in 45 minutes like they did last season?

Are they having to field their kids or something?
Now you have the answer. Unlike the other Pool fans I've sadly been watching us too closely and I already predicted that we would concede first even to the bottom club (you were bottom then). I was really hoping the protesters fecked this up for you but sadly they didn't pull through. :mad:

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Lost it when the camera cut to the derpy open-mouthed face he was making for a good 10 seconds

padr81

Supports
Man City
They'll be fine but need a midfield back and quick. Henderson and Milner don't have the legs for the Klopp style, they can maybe carry one but not two.
Notable lack of intensity in the press though, maybe not seeing Mane up there hounding people is rubbing off but more than likely just the weak midfield.

Also this time he's blaming a Sith Lord in the post match conference.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
I’ve been calling them overrated for what seems like an age but, my word, they look especially insipid this season.

They hit the jackpot with so many transfers in the last 3-4 years that the question over Klopp was what would happen when this strike-rate naturally tapers off. I think we’re starting to see the answer. Nunez looks ill-suited to their system and I don’t think they can afford to give him the time he needs to settle into the role - they need him firing immediately to make up the numbers Mane provided. Others may disagree but I think the jury is out on Diaz. He had a terrific 6-8 week start at Anfield but has regressed from that high standard in the past few months, IMO. Jota isn’t technically at the level of their other attackers but has a knack of scoring scrappy goals. Can they rely on that as a sure-fire tactic, however?

Salah is a streaky player and often went stale for a few weeks when inevitably Mane and/or Firmino chipped in to save them. I don’t see their other attackers replicating that at this moment in time and I feel as though they look as vulnerable now as they have under Klopp in the past few years. He has a huge issue with their current midfield options too and I wouldn’t be surprised if he dips into the market this week to try solve it.

Very interesting times ahead but glimmers of hope there for all their rivals.

Last edited:

AFC NimbleThumb

If this guy managed United his antics would be reported far differently. Absolute gobshite.

Caveat: Damn good manager.

cyberman

There’s never pressure on Klopp. This will be hand waved away as transition and not his fault.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Oh I see, trying to get back up to the top of the post count in this thread are we?

Can't wait to see what he blames this on. Bruno Fernades is my guess.
If Klopp's being absolutely honest with himself, he'll admit ETH did him tonight.

Many were surprised when Elanga started - myself included, but it was clearly done to exploit Liverpool's high backline, and it worked like a dream. That in combination with the high-intensity, high-press strategy that we managed to sustain for 80-odd minutes won the game for us. He'd be lying to the fans and himself if suggests anything to the contrary. And he absolutely will :lol:

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
There’s never pressure on Klopp. This will be hand waved away as transition and not his fault.
Why would there be? Do you expect people to be calling for him to be sacked considering where he's taken Liverpool since he arrived in 2015? He has credit in the bank.

He does put too much faith in players who aren't good enough though.