Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

Revan

Assumptionman
I was really worried about our midfield before the season started but so far Henderson, Wijnaldum and Lallana in his new role have been very good.

Lovren and Matip will be a great partnership at the back for us too.

Matip on a free is looking like a fantastic signing.

This is brilliant!
Can't help but like the cnut.

Castia

Will probably get slaughtered for posting this in a United forum, but I still like Klopp as a character and a manager. If it's not United, I'd much rather have Liverpool or Chelsea win the PL over City and Arsenal.

Yeah right. Liverpool winning the league would be the worst thing to happen, the smug cnuts will be talking about it for the next 50 years.

Treble

Can't see Liverpool outperforming Citeh, that's nearly impossible, IMO. What could give them a glimpse of hope is that Citeh will have very difficult games in the CL and their squad isn't very big. Coming 2nd is the best they should hope.

Varun

Staff
Of course. Everything he does is fabulous I guess in your eyes:)

What if any other manager has done something like that?
Tbf, I think it's also something that can only be considered tedious by opposition fans. Why would we have a problem if Mourinho hugs the players?

Ban

Tbf, I think it's also something that can only be considered tedious by opposition fans. Why would we have a problem if Mourinho hugs the players?
It would still be cringeworthy. I think he's doing it more for the camera. But that's just me.

montpelier

Overacting speccy bellend. All that 'morale' will melt away like butter in a hot pan once a few unpopular decisions have to get made. Coutinho already looks cheesed off about being the substitution escaped goat. Lucas looks about 10 years younger which is already making me suspicious about the 'intensity' of the training as they seem to be calling it.

Come On City !!! I'm glad we** were able to help them out with 3pts last week.

(**and Clattenberk)

Wooly Red

Supports
Liverpool
Maybe even most Liverpool fans would agree with this.
Bar a couple of players, it's certainly a strong squad. There's a great spine in there - De Gea, Bailly, Pogba, Mata (I still rate him), Zlatan, and Rashford if he can continue his development, and there are many other players that are definitely good, but the last two games haven't been great. I watched the first half of the EL match and it wasn't very exciting, to put it mildly.

Varun

Staff
Overacting speccy bellend. All that 'morale' will melt away like butter in a hot pan once a few unpopular decisions have to get made. Coutinho already looks cheesed off about being the substitution escaped goat. Lucas looks about 10 years younger which is already making me suspicious about the 'intensity' of the training as they seem to be calling it.

(**and Clattenberk)
:lol:
It would still be cringeworthy. I think he's doing it more for the camera. But that's just me.
Could be but he's always been weird, right from the Dortmund days.

Ban

I think it's both, he's kind of weird and knows camera is always on him so he adds it up a bit.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
I think it's both, he's kind of weird and knows camera is always on him so he adds it up a bit.
He did the same stuff at Mainz already, where you're certainly not suspect of pandering to the media - simply because media coverage (apart from match days) is nearly non-existent at the smaller bundesliga clubs. :p
He's always been like this and probably always will be.

Ban

You don't get it. He's the Liverpool manager now, therefore he's a cnut who plays up to the camera and everything he does is embarrassing and cringeworthy.
Yeah, talk about exaggerating.
Were you the one who was wondering why Liverpool gets so much flak here?
He did the same stuff at Mainz already, where you're certainly not suspect of pandering to the media - simply because media coverage (apart from match days) is nearly non-existent at the smaller bundesliga clubs. :p
He's always been like this and probably always will be.
Fair enough then. :)

podurban2

There was one point where he was looking up at the screen knowing he was filmed and made this whole show about it. I cringe every time I see him do this kind of stuff.

montpelier

If you ask me, he knows exactly where the cameras are and is playing up to them most of the time. I cringe the most when he does that ''my glasses have accidentally fallen off'' thing, I think. It's embarrassing. What a cnut.

Lurpak99

Buttered up
Yeah, talk about exaggerating.
Were you the one who was wondering why Liverpool gets so much flak here?
No, but I'm not the sort of United fan who dislike someone just because they happen to play for or manage Liverpool. I've liked Klopp for sometime now, and I'll take him over Mourinho anyday, partly because I've always disliked Mourinho.

Ban

No, but I'm not the sort of United fan who dislike someone just because they happen to play for or manage Liverpool. I've liked Klopp for sometime now, and I'll take him over Mourinho anyday, partly because I've always disliked Mourinho.
You must be having a hard time supporting United these days then.

Anyway I didn't say I dislike him I just think some of the stuff he doeas is cringeworthy.

United fan defending Liverpool manager from another.
What times ey. :D

Lurpak99

Buttered up
You must be having a hard time supporting United these days then.

Anyway I didn't say I dislike him I just think some of the stuff he doeas is cringeworthy.

United fan defending Liverpool manager from another.
What times ey. :D
I've always hated the thought of Mourinho being our manager, but now he's here, so I'm just hoping he can turn it around, and then I'll turn off the TV when he becomes his usual smug cnut.

montpelier

Probably might have see this before...

Liverpool Echo, Oct 2015
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/jrgen-klopp-lfc-fan-art-10258522

You won't miss the picture because it's in the article 3 times (only 3, that's bang out of order from 'de Ecker' is that) but here it is too for some Saturday morning amusement

Klopp's face is quite rightly taking centre-stage like a raging express train bound for a station called Glory.
That's Sakho with the parrot, and look at all the Silverware, :eek:. We are asked to remember that the parrot is the German symbol for footballing heroism.

Brendan trudging sadly away is a nice touch. And Sterling is in tears about missing out, I think.

elnorte

Freaky fly day
So is the consensus that we should hate this guy simply for being the Liverpool manager? To be honest I don't think he's so bad. Certainly way more substance and a lot less bullshit than Rodgers.

Roosney

So is the consensus that we should hate this guy simply for being the Liverpool manager? To be honest I don't think he's so bad. Certainly way more substance and a lot less bullshit than Rodgers.
Of course, a leader of our arch rivals, that's not a reason to dislike someone? He is that bad.

Varun

Staff
Hate is too strong a feeling to have just because he manages a rival club.

Ban

So before the season started there was talk here how their additions are poor and they'll fight for top 4.
Few good games now and it's all how they even can fight for the title and top 4 is nailed on. Last year they played some good football but were poor in some games too. Not to mention how spectacularly they lost EL final.
Sure maybe this year they'll be fabulous and indeed be in a fight for the title even but I'd hold my horses for now so to say.

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
So before the season started there was talk here how their additions are poor and they'll fight for top 4.
Few good games now and it's all how they even can fight for the title and top 4 is nailed on. Last year they played some good football but were poor in some games too. Not to mention how spectacularly they lost EL final.
Sure maybe this year they'll be fabulous and indeed be in a fight for the title even but I'd hold my horses for now so to say.
Can't see them challenging for the title this year. They're still not good enough to consistently break down teams that will just put eleven men behind the ball. They rely too much on moments of individual brilliance in those instances.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Are people seriously thinking Liverpool can win the title? Not a hope imo.
I think they're too inconsistent to win it and the quality of the league has improved this season making it more difficult, but they've got a deserved position as sort of outsider darkhorses because under Klopp they're capable of beating any team when they play well.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
Probably might have see this before...

Liverpool Echo, Oct 2015
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/jrgen-klopp-lfc-fan-art-10258522

You won't miss the picture because it's in the article 3 times (only 3, that's bang out of order from 'de Ecker' is that) but here it is too for some Saturday morning amusement

That's Sakho with the parrot, and look at all the Silverware, :eek:. We are asked to remember that the parrot is the German symbol for footballing heroism.

Brendan trudging sadly away is a nice touch. And Sterling is in tears about missing out, I think.
Erm- true, true. This is totally not the first time ever I heard about it.

wat? :P

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
We'll probably drop too many daft points against the Palace's, West Brom's and Watford's of the league to mount a proper title challenge but I think we're a good shout for top four. We need Sturridge to step up as a goalscorer again but we've got players all across midfield who can contribute with goals if he doesn't.

If Klopp can keep Lovren and Matip together I think that might go a long way towards making the defense look steadier than it has done for a while as well.

We need to beat Hull and Swansea in the next two games. Dropped points would kill any momentum we've gained.

Wooly Red

Supports
Liverpool
Erm- true, true. This is totally not the first time ever I heard about it.

wat? :P
A Google search in English didn't seem to turn up much. Is this really a thing, and what are its origins? Aha white text. :P

Last edited:

Piratesoup

Supports
Bayern München
A Google search in English didn't seem to turn up much. Is this really a thing, and what are its origins?
It is a thing. We call him the Fußballspielermotivationsdefizitausgleichspapagei.
It's not a thing

ManUchosenbosslvg

Supports
Manchester reds

(**and Clattenberk)
ESCAPED GOAT, I really hope you think this is right and this isn't an autocorrect typo:lol: