Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

Sam M

Shades of 13/14 here, Liverpool are looking like the best coached team in the league (or behind city), individuals getting 100% squeezed out every game

ManUchosenbosslvg

Supports
Manchester reds
Some people need to chill and stop worrying about Liverpool and start looking at ourselves. Sure they look great at the minute, but they have no squad depth. They're 1 injury away from old man Lucas playing centre back or barely played in a year Danny ings slowing down their attack or penalty machine Moreno giving up crucial goals. They won't be there or there abouts at the end of the season and you can quote me on that.

I also think to anyone that's watched them, you can already see them fade in the 2nd half of games, lost the 2nd half against Spurs and Chelsea, were hanging on desperately v Arsenal. Their game is very tough to contain for the first 15-20 minutes but it's a 90 minute game, and over the course of the season they'll drop lots of points from winning positions due to the unsustainable nature of their style of play and injuries caused by it.

gerdm07

Thinks we should have kept Pereira
I've watched Chelsea vs Liverpool and Arsenal vs Liverpool and right now Liverpool are the most fun team to watch. I just love their quick players buzzing all over and the slick passing. I even think Llalana is approaching Ozil territory when it comes to a nice touch and pass.

M Bison

Supports
York City
Had a cracking start to the season in fairness, away at Arsenal and Chelsea along with Tottenham and Leicester both at home in the first 5 games is a tough start for anyone.

I thought they'd struggle his year but looking good for them and I for one am worried.

Cassady

Supports Liverpool, Not Accrington Stanley
Supports
Accrington Stanley.
Some people need to chill and stop worrying about Liverpool and start looking at ourselves. Sure they look great at the minute, but they have no squad depth. They're 1 injury away from old man Lucas playing centre back or barely played in a year Danny ings slowing down their attack or penalty machine Moreno giving up crucial goals. They won't be there or there abouts at the end of the season and you can quote me on that.

I also think to anyone that's watched them, you can already see them fade in the 2nd half of games, lost the 2nd half against Spurs and Chelsea, were hanging on desperately v Arsenal. Their game is very tough to contain for the first 15-20 minutes but it's a 90 minute game, and over the course of the season they'll drop lots of points from winning positions due to the unsustainable nature of their style of play and injuries caused by it.

Correct me if Iam wrong.

Chelsea had never had a chance after 65 minutes. Hardly hanging on la.

Cassady

Supports
Accrington Stanley.
It's just the typical Liverpool hype after they get a decent result against one of the bigger teams. Reality will hit them soon enough though.
My feet are firmly on the ground .

Ive always said this and always will. Most Liverpool fans I know say the same to. If you want to judge all of us by what you seen online then fairy nuff.

Speedy30

Liverpool Fan
Supports
Liverpool
Had a cracking start to the season in fairness, away at Arsenal and Chelsea along with Tottenham and Leicester both at home in the first 5 games is a tough start for anyone.

I thought they'd struggle his year but looking good for them and I for one am worried.
We were away to Spurs as well. Only one home game so far and that was Leicester due to the new stand being finished.
I agree, we've had a very good start but so far, that's all it is.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
My feet are firmly on the ground .

Ive always said this and always will. Most Liverpool fans I know say the same to. If you want to judge all of us by what you seen online then fairy nuff.
I'm not saying it's just Liverpool fans getting caught up in the hype.

I'm impressed with Liverpool's attack, Klopp has them playing some good attacking football but they are shite defensively and I honestly don't rate Klopp tactically.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
It's just the typical Liverpool hype after they get a decent result against one of the bigger teams. Reality will hit them soon enough though.
If we can get 6 pts in the next 2 matches against so called lesser teams before we play the mancs, I will start buying into the hype. Not 4 pts- 6 pts and I'm hooked.
As far as hype now- looks like the mancs are hyping us up more than our own supporters

Seveneric

Of course. Everything he does is fabulous I guess in your eyes:)

What if any other manager has done something like that?
Hardly surprising is it? The same way LVG gave a retarded, drunken speech at United's Christmas party that United fans apparently found to be the funniest thing ever, but most opposition just found it stupid and cringey.

NK86

Worried after 5 games? Really?

NK86

If we can get 6 pts in the next 2 matches against so called lesser teams before we play the mancs, I will start buying into the hype. Not 4 pts- 6 pts and I'm hooked.
As far as hype now- looks like the mancs are hyping us up more than our own supporters
What if we humble you? Will the hype die for you?

redman5

In a world of my own. People know me here.

I'm impressed with Liverpool's attack, Klopp has them playing some good attacking football but they are shite defensively and I honestly don't rate Klopp tactically.
Klopp's starting to turn things around defensively. We conceded 3 goals in our first game of the season at Arsenal, then 2 the following week at Burnley. Since then, Spurs, Leicester, & Chelsea have only managed to score once in each of our other 3 league fixtures. & even then, Leicester's goal only came about through a total brain-fart from a midfielder having to fill in as a central defender. I was very impressed with the way we saw the game out last night. Considering Chelsea were at home & chasing an equalizer, I thought our back four coped very well. Only early days yet, but if we can do a good job in keeping them out as well as keeping up our attacking capabilities, then I think we might do OK under the big crazy German.

Cassady

Supports
Accrington Stanley.

To be honest I know what you're saying. We could end up being Keegan's Newcastle. Last night though
it was refreshing to see us a bit more resiliant when Chelsea decided to have a go.

Iam loving the hype . Who would have believed there would be such hype after our first five fixtures ? I remember post on here in July saying we'd be in the relegation zone by the end of September or something.

Feet are still firmly on the ground.

Cassady

Supports
Accrington Stanley.
I guess your definition of small is quite different to the rest of the world. Not a surprise considering the club you support.
Hook.. line and sinker ...

Thats two in a day..

Now for the hatrick .

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
Im not bothered. Chelsea lost points and they worry me more.

Liverpool might have a good season, but winning it? Nah...

Pep/jose/conte are too good and each have a better squad. Chelsea has no Europe to distract them

Cassady

Supports
Accrington Stanley.
Liverpool might have a good season, but winning it? Nah...

/QUOTE]

Thats what Iam buzzing off.

Five games in and people are speaking of it.

It won't happen .

Top four perhaps. Iam realistic .

Your Chelsea comments though I dont agree with. I don't rate them and feel there days are numbered. We stopped them playing but when they did huff and puff they had fook all. Absolutely fook all. They couldnt break us down in that spell they had . So either they are shite or our defence did a job on them. It has to be one or the other.

Don't rate Chelsea and don't like them and all they represent. I have more respect for United and Ive said that on here countless times.

Cassady

Supports
Accrington Stanley.
And you may have a better squad but I personally believe Jose has peaked.

JustFootballFan

Thinks Balotelli & Pogba look the same
Supports
Liverpool
Klopp is a motivator of people. Remember when Milner wanted a more prominent role in central midfield. Last season he plays RAM. Now he plays LB. Besides playing fantastic he looks like the happiest person in the world. James Milner. :lol: Lallana changing positions effortlessly with great performances. I even think he´s starting to turn grumpy Sturridge around, although Sturridge doesn´t see it yet as evidenced by his Friday exit. Sturridge had/has completely shit stamina. Even in England´s high octane sideways passing style he was running out of gas after 45 minutes. Now he puts in 65 minute shifts already in Klopp´s high energy style already.

He said he needs to make believers out of the fans and players, when he took the job. If BELIEVE could stop goals even Pep and City would be in trouble. :D

Cassady

Supports
Accrington Stanley.
Klopp is a motivator of people. Remember when Milner wanted a more prominent role in central midfield. Last season he plays RAM. Now he plays LB. Besides playing fantastic he looks like the happiest person in the world. James Milner. :lol: Lallana changing positions effortlessly with great performances. I even think he´s starting to turn grumpy Sturridge around, although Sturridge doesn´t see it yet as evidenced by his Friday exit. Sturridge had/has completely shit stamina. Even in England´s high octane sideways passing style he was running out of gas after 45 minutes. Now he puts in 65 minute shifts already in Klopp´s high energy style already.

He said he needs to make believers out of the fans and players, when he took the job. If BELIEVE could stop goals even Pep and City would be in trouble. :D

I reckon he's turning Sturridge around to and lovingly showing him who's the boss.

What Klopp has done behind the scenes to is worth noting. Not many United fans will know what he's done but it's up to them to find out.

Iam still loving the way he knew Bobby Firminio wasn't fit on Thursday but still
let him bounce off the coach with everyone else only to announce he wasn't fit as the teams were announced just before the game.

That's pure old school that.

Rafateria

It's really naive, or wishful thinking or premature to call us shite defensively. Probably our best defensive lineup hasn't even played together yet (Karius) and we have only just seen for the first time what is now the first choice back four - and they looked really good against Chelsea. They had only 2 chances all match and the goal (one of those two chances) was excellent. No embarrassment there.
Actually even with Lucas last week (bar his brainfart) we looked very good vs. Leicester.
If the defence continues like this I'll more than happy.

Insanity

Most apt username 2015

Neither are they shite defensively nor is Klopp tactically challenged. Any team that presses like that and attacks in numbers will look vulnerable at the back from time to time. The key is to score early goals from all that pressure and then see out the game defensively. They did exactly that against Chelsea.

Cassady

Supports
Accrington Stanley.
It's really naive, or wishful thinking or premature to call us shite defensively. Probably our best defensive lineup hasn't even played together yet (Karius) and we have only just seen for the first time what is now the first choice back four - and they looked really good against Chelsea. They had only 2 chances all match and the goal (one of those two chances) was excellent. No embarrassment there.
Actually even with Lucas last week (bar his brainfart) we looked very good vs. Leicester.
If the defence continues like this I'll more than happy.
That goal was actually illegal. The ball hadnt left the box before a player entered. Hope the title doesnt come down to goal difference.

:D

montpelier

You misunderstand the rule. Vardy is not allowed to enter the box before the ball leaves it. He clearly does.
Vardy's fine isn't he (surprisingly), you mean the guy closing Lucas down? Who does start outside (I think)

I don't know the rule about that, but I have NEVER EVER seen anyone run around the rectangle instead of cutting across. What normally happens is that 'Lucas' steps in to play the ball inside the box & gets a retake. Officials NEVER going to see it are they? Quite unusual, innit.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
I'm still torn between who will be Liverpool's best manager this season: Klopp or Agent Mourinho? It's fun finding out the long way. :D

salford_

Good manager Klopp admittedly, but Chelsea made Liverpool look better than they actually were on Friday.

Robbie Boy

I'm still torn between who will be Liverpool's best manager this season: Klopp or Agent Mourinho? It's fun finding out the long way. :D
Totes. You's are well ahead of us at the moment on ten points while we are languishing miles behind on 9.