Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Oddly not the Garnacho disallowed goal vs Arsenal which appeared to be onside
The Onana one always boils down to judgement anyway, so it’s not comparable. As opposed to offsides which are supposed to be black and white (which was what was in question). He’s just obsessed….it really wouldn’t surprise me if he was in the ‘Fergie is the puppet master’ cult

The-Mezzala

Guy is obsessed with United. Always has been. Cant stand him any middle aged man who wares a baseball cap is slightly suspect imo

Last edited:

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Guy is obsessed with United. Always has been. Cant stand him any middle aged man who wares a baseball cap is slightly suspect imo
He without a doubt has absolutely no feelings towards united. Why should he? They haven’t been a threat in a decade.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
He without a doubt has absolutely no feelings towards united. Why should he? They haven’t been a threat in a decade.
We’re just a random club that always seems to be on the tip of his tongue then I guess?

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
We’re just a random club that always seems to be on the tip of his tongue then I guess?
Do you think he is like us? As far as he’s concerned Liverpool are intent at catching City and he is looking at them as the main rivals and not thinking about united at all. The VAR decision on Onana he mentioned probably was because it was so prominent on the sports shows after it happened.

Zora

I agree with you as a Utd fan. Some of our fans on here are in permanent victim mode these days and it’s embarrassing yet also quite funny.

Gene Loblaw

Supports
Arsenal
Best manager out there. Would love him at United.
There are alternate timelines out there where he comes to united or Arsenal. If either club had been a bit more ruthless, then they could've enjoyed the success that he's brought to liverpool.

One of the times that the fans for both clubs were completely right. Both fanbases wanted him but neither club had the guts to make it happen

BobFromParva

Supports
Whitchurch Alport FC
There are alternate timelines out there where he comes to united or Arsenal. If either club had been a bit more ruthless, then they could've enjoyed the success that he's brought to liverpool.

One of the times that the fans for both clubs were completely right. Both fanbases wanted him but neither club had the guts to make it happen
He might have made something special happen at a huge club like united where, despite all else there’s been no shortage of investment, but in his tenure in the PL he’s been nothing better than the second most successful manager by such a margin so wide that it’s almost laughable to label him as competition.

In fact laughter is his forte, it’s the gift he’s lavished upon football supporters across the piste.
From his unhinged pompous chest beating hubris in moments of victory to his deluded ranting about various aspects of the weather being his personal enemy (and especially the gurning and the grinding of those big false teeth that he does when he loses it) is comedy magic.
IMO he fits right in with his fan base and putting him at any other club would have been a loss to the nation as we all need the hilarity of the ridiculous in these dark times.

Apart from being a serial second best to a much better manager in his day, I’m not sure what he is to football but he is for sure to liverpool what Eric was to Morecambe and much deserving of a statue of him pulling his Compo face and doing that rib tickling air punching he does that has us all rolling in the aisles.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
He might have made something special happen at a huge club like united where, despite all else there’s been no shortage of investment, but in his tenure in the PL he’s been nothing better than the second most successful manager by such a margin so wide that it’s almost laughable to label him as competition.

In fact laughter is his forte, it’s the gift he’s lavished upon football supporters across the piste.
From his unhinged pompous chest beating hubris in moments of victory to his deluded ranting about various aspects of the weather being his personal enemy (and especially the gurning and the grinding of those big false teeth that he does when he loses it) is comedy magic.
IMO he fits right in with his fan base and putting him at any other club would have been a loss to the nation as we all need the hilarity of the ridiculous in these dark times.

Apart from being a serial second best to a much better manager in his day, I’m not sure what he is to football but he is for sure to liverpool what Eric was to Morecambe and much deserving of a statue of him pulling his Compo face and doing that rib tickling air punching he does that has us all rolling in the aisles.
W W W Whatt!?!?!?

erikcred

From his unhinged pompous chest beating hubris in moments of victory to his deluded ranting about various aspects of the weather being his personal enemy
(and especially the gurning and the grinding of those big false teeth that he does when he loses it) is comedy magic.

Did you really need to use ChatGPT to rant about an oppo manager? :lol:

NicolaSacco

Supports
Ipswich
I think Utd fans like to think this though. The main part of his post match interview actually seemed to be him trying not to show how annoyed he was by the VAR, although he naturally must be. I was actually expecting a whole lot more but I guess he’s learned from previous statements, and rightly called out the interviewer for trying to get an angry sound bite!

17Larsson

Not a malefactor just a lagomorph

This.
He's an embarrassment of a man and delighted he's not managing us

RedRocket9908

He litterally cried on telly about how many penalties United were getting (and we subsequently stopped getting them), thats not someone who has no feelings towards United, United have finished above them multiple times in the las decade as well.

Dansk

He litterally cried on telly about how many penalties United were getting (and we subsequently stopped getting them), thats not someone who has no feelings towards United, United have finished above them multiple times in the las decade as well.
And lest anyone forget, at the time when he bawled his eyes out about it, we had received one more penalty than Liverpool. One.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
He has too much on his plate than worry about united. I mean right now united’s new main rivals according to form are….Fullham and Forest.

OldSchoolManc

Why the hell is he bringing United into referee decisions again?!
Surely his ire and target should be aimed at Manchester City!
Absolute bellend of a man

Steve Bruce

1 PL title

While liverpool have been more successful over the last 8/9 years since klopp took over, it still isn't a massive haul of trophies. 1 PL with a team that liverpool fans said would dominate for years and didn't and 1 CL. Klopp has under achieved.

Pep is undoubtedly the best in the world and yes he has great financial backing, he still needs to bring in the right players and get them playing his way. He's won 5 of the last 6 titles, multiple trophies and a treble. He'll likely be the first to win 4 in a row as well.

It gives me no pleasure either way, 2 c**ts, managing 2 c**ty teams

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
He’s got to be the most unlikeable manager in England. The guys a tool and gets away with speaking to people like crap. Mourinho was slated for the same thing Klopp does.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
1 PL title
While liverpool have been more successful over the last 8/9 years since klopp took over, it still isn't a massive haul of trophies. 1 PL with a team that liverpool fans said would dominate for years and didn't and 1 CL. Klopp has under achieved.

Pep is undoubtedly the best in the world and yes he has great financial backing, he still needs to bring in the right players and get them playing his way. He's won 5 of the last 6 titles, multiple trophies and a treble. He'll likely be the first to win 4 in a row as well.

It gives me no pleasure either way, 2 c**ts, managing 2 c**ty teams
But could you argue that Klopp would have won the same with that city team and the money city have? Or would pep have done more with the Liverpool squads that klopp has had? Whichever way you look at it there’s gonna be disagreements… guardiolas gone to teams in each country that are favourites. Klopps worked wonders at teams like Mainz, got Dortmund challenging with Bayern, got Liverpool winning their first prem title since a very long time… guardiola a great manager no doubt but I’m not sure he can work with an underdog team and become successful with them…

ti vu

Oddly not the Garnacho disallowed goal vs Arsenal which appeared to be onside
Not odd. He tried to call out Simon Hooper for the controversial, the ref for our Wolves game and this Tottenham vs Liv game, without explicitly mentioning the name.

marktan

Sounds a bit bitter, he finished a point behind city twice despite spending something like a billion less in net spend. If they had the same amount of money available he'd wipe the floor with Guardiola, because the main reason they finished behind is because in both those seasons they played the same front 3 on the weekend and in midweek, whereas Pep would nearly always play a different front 3 in the CL. That one season they signed Diaz in January for some actual rotation they won nearly every game in the PL after that

Tyrion

He’s got to be the most unlikeable manager in England. The guys a tool and gets away with speaking to people like crap. Mourinho was slated for the same thing Klopp does.
It does annoy me how he gets away with basically abusing refs by the sidelines and often talks like refs are out to get him. He'll likely get away with even more now after Saturday.

BobFromParva

Supports
Whitchurch Alport FC
But could you argue that Klopp would have won the same with that city team and the money city have? Or would pep have done more with the Liverpool squads that klopp has had? Whichever way you look at it there’s gonna be disagreements… guardiolas gone to teams in each country that are favourites. Klopps worked wonders at teams like Mainz, got Dortmund challenging with Bayern, got Liverpool winning their first prem title since a very long time… guardiola a great manager no doubt but I’m not sure he can work with an underdog team and become successful with them…
I understand your drift but I don’t think it worth thinking about as I can’t imagine that city would have ever employed Klopp, their project was built around eventually getting pep and it then transitioned into having pep.
Beyond creating a winning machine, in a wider sense they’re also keen to present themselves well. Would they have wanted a nasty piece of work like Kloppo pumping himself up and unashamedly boasting about every small victory and spitting hate & blaming grass etc. for his failures while gurning at the cameras with his comedy teeth . . I doubt it.

It can’t be said that Kloppo doesn’t have a notable effect though. He’s galvanised football inasmuch as while most football fans (not dippers and not main rivals) were once disinterested or ambivalent about liverpool (in a meh so what? kind of way) nowadays you rarely meet a football fan at any level who doesn’t take pleasure in seeing them lose and knowing that horrible man will be gurning away while snarling out his ridiculous excuses with spittle dripping off his chin.

As an example, I support a team in lower league football and, when PL scores are given out over the tannoy, if the dippers are losing there’s always a cheer from the fans of both sides involved.
It takes a special kind of tw@ to generate that kind of response from such a wide cross section and, even though it’s an achievement of sorts it’s not exactly the kind of representation that a decent club would want eh?

The-Mezzala

Add the way he cried a river about the Poga transfer fee. Yet went and dropped 115 on Caicedo

I agree with you as a Utd fan. Some of our fans on here are in permanent victim mode these days and it’s embarrassing yet also quite funny.
Victim mode coming from a Liverpool fan the irony :lol: .

Last edited:

Zora

Add the way he cried a river about the Poga transfer fee. Yet went and dropped 115 on Caicedo

Victim mode coming from a Liverpool fan the irony :lol: .
I’m not a Liverpool fan? Unless you meant @njred ?

I’m just pointing out that these forums over the last few weeks have read like a Liverpool forum did when we were winning everything. Some fans on here think the world is against us - it’s not. We’re just crap.

Pascal Quiff

Supports
Liverpool
I understand your drift but I don’t think it worth thinking about as I can’t imagine that city would have ever employed Klopp, their project was built around eventually getting pep and it then transitioned into having pep.
Beyond creating a winning machine, in a wider sense they’re also keen to present themselves well. Would they have wanted a nasty piece of work like Kloppo pumping himself up and unashamedly boasting about every small victory and spitting hate & blaming grass etc. for his failures while gurning at the cameras with his comedy teeth . . I doubt it.

It can’t be said that Kloppo doesn’t have a notable effect though. He’s galvanised football inasmuch as while most football fans (not dippers and not main rivals) were once disinterested or ambivalent about liverpool (in a meh so what? kind of way) nowadays you rarely meet a football fan at any level who doesn’t take pleasure in seeing them lose and knowing that horrible man will be gurning away while snarling out his ridiculous excuses with spittle dripping off his chin.

As an example, I support a team in lower league football and, when PL scores are given out over the tannoy, if the dippers are losing there’s always a cheer from the fans of both sides involved.
It takes a special kind of tw@ to generate that kind of response from such a wide cross section and, even though it’s an achievement of sorts it’s not exactly the kind of representation that a decent club would want eh?
I reckon your Mrs must fancy him!

Cantona in disguise

I’m not a Liverpool fan? Unless you meant @njred ?

I’m just pointing out that these forums over the last few weeks have read like a Liverpool forum did when we were winning everything. Some fans on here think the world is against us - it’s not. We’re just crap.
We are crap granted. This whinging from the scousers about an offside goal that should have stood is bordering on ridiculous though. All I've heard all over the radio all day.

They are big babies.