Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
There are annoying managers and then there is Klopp. Full of himself, thinks he is smarter than the rest of thr world and loves a camera

always_hoping

Bit of daft switch to make and if on the field Salah would likely have taken that chance/gift that Nunez wasted with his Lukaku like touch.

Valencia Shin Crosses

Do think it's a testament to all he's achieved that Liverpool, currently, have the fifth highest wage bill and like the sixth or seventh highest spend in the last five years and he's a clown if things aren't perfect.
What? This isn’t me saying Klopp isn’t a brilliant manager. But that was a joke of a lineup he stuck out there for an opening day match at Stamford bridge. And his subs weren’t much better b

Irrational.

He’s made a rather interesting dig at Chelsea after losing out on Caicedo.

After having a £111 million bid rejected, he’s been made to look a right knob.

Scandi Red

Hates Music.
He’s made a rather interesting dig at Chelsea after losing out on Caicedo.

After having a £111 million bid rejected, he’s been made to look a right knob.
I used to think that he was faking this behavior in order to be accepted by the scousers. Now I know that he is actually tailor-made for that club. It's almost scary how much his personality fits them.

stevoc

I used to think that he was faking this behavior in order to be accepted by the scousers. Now I know that he is actually tailor-made for that club. It's almost scary how much his personality fits them.
To be fair I would never underestimate the toll living in Liverpool and being surrounded by Scousers for years can take on a person.

Scandi Red

Hates Music.
To be fair I would never underestimate the toll living in Liverpool and being surrounded by Scousers for years can take on a person.
Good point. Amnesty International has blood on their hands too for not intervening.

DJ Jeff

Not so Jazzy
Soaring like a candy wrapper caught in an updraft
Trent Alexander-Arnold fell foul of the new stricter laws regarding potential timewasting when taking too long over a throw-in during the season. Klopp was left scratching his head over the decision.

He said: "Last season some teams stretched it [timewasting], we were not one of them. I knew we'd get the first yellow card for 'timewasting' with a throw-in with Trent. This is a tactical thing you can't just throw the ball.
Such an annoying whinging cnut. He's so mired in their victim mentality. "It would only happen us" feck off you fake toothed tosser.

Greyfog

Supports
Enugu Rangers
Feel for him. He was backed like Pep, and Ten Hag. He would be doing much better.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Such an annoying whinging cnut. He's so mired in their victim mentality. "It would only happen us" feck off you fake toothed tosser.
It's very annoying as from Trent's expression the ref had clearly warned him to hurry up and he was so arrogant and dense he still didn't.

Lastwolf

What a weird take, they changed the offside rule as well, but they aren't taking goals off you from last season.

New rule + New season = New Enforcement

There's been numerous complaints about the additional added time and there has been enforcement of the new anti-time wasting prior to Sundays game.

CallyRed

Just spent a few days in Chester, and had a walk along the coast of the Wirral and Formby in Liverpool. Got to say, it's a lovely place. Just a shame about the inhabitants.

Castia

Normally, you'd say taking a point away at Stamford Bridge was a pretty good result.
It was really. They could easily have been 2-0 up but for Salah getting VAR’d it would have been game over most likely

They also are missing players I’m imagining at least 2 get added to the squad and 100m+ spent before the window shuts

LordSpud

Feel for him. He was backed like Pep, and Ten Hag. He would be doing much better.
He opted to buy a few more attackers in the last couple of years despite knowing that his midfield was ancient and his RB has been defensively suspect for a while. He had the most expensive GK at the time, the most expensive defender at the time and was on the cusp of the most expensive midfielder in British history. He's had his backing.

Chief123

FSG just need to sign Sean Longstaff as the new CDM and we can enjoy watching Klopp implode.

m1tch

Jurgen Klopp: "Wataru Endo is similar to Moises Caiceido and Romeo Lavia."

Saved themselves some cash then it seems!

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir

“It’s not my job to complain but I’ll do it anyway to make myself look better.”

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons

Does he talk about anything else except other teams?