Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

90 + 5min

They had multiple decisions go against them tonight, but that's the nature of football, no? You don't always get what you deserve in a game. Klopp knows this as well as anyone.

It wasn't that long ago people were talking this Liverpool side up as one of the greatest of all time. Well, the great sides do not rely on luck to win a game, they create their own luck.
Ofcourse. That is why I said, this game alone.

They are getting found out and not scoring more against last 3 teams is concerning for them.

Yeah I mean I get it, he's deflecting. I just don't think it helps considering United's form and our current position in the table.
With our form and our players absolutly on fire in our attacking runs his interview and talking about us doesn't matter. Maybe in some psychological way where he want to "put pressure" on referees. What he need to think realy hard is how he will contain our counterattacks while playing like you do. With high positions for your centerbacks and attacking fullbacks.

MooseTheMooche

We've had one penalty more than the scousers this season, and this twat is moaning? Absolutely love his meltdown :drool:

SER19

Has United, spurs and City in his next 6. After limping through Fulham Southampton and Newcastle he's shitting himself.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
If only there was some sort of review, that could make sure any penalty decision is correct?

surely, in retirement, Fergie doesn’t have enough money to pay off the on-field reds and the VARs? :lol:
Obviously he doesn't, but who do you think is in stockley park is it?

Fergie sat there with a nice hot cuppa and wrapped up in a blanket with his little headset on laughing all the way.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
I'm not picking a fight, just strikes me as an odd thing to do unless it was a protest. Henderson even said post game it was hard for him when asked then had to stop himself. Just unsure how you've allowed yourselves to get into a position where you're playing two CMs as your CBs. Crazy.
I do think it was a mistake not to replace Lovren, but at the same time losing your two first choice CB's to season ending injuries seems so farfetched. We should've signed a CB instead of a back up LB looking back.

We're not struggling defensively though imo. Our problems are creatively. We're not getting enough in on target at the moment. It's only been for the last three games though. I think we're still top scorers in the league. I am finding myself becoming increasingly frustrated with Salah though. He seems a bit uninterested to me.

Klopper76

Supports
Liverpool
Has United, spurs and City in his next 6. After limping through Fulham Southampton and Newcastle he's shitting himself.
It's weird but I back us more in those games (well maybe not Spurs because we all know how Mourinho will set up) but we're normally pretty good in the bigger games. More space to play.

City are rubbish at Anfield as well. Always seem to struggle even when they have a good game.

TheReligion

Abusive
Agreed, and it’s where jota has come in handy this season freshening things up. The front three is becoming increasingly stale and there’s a distinct lack of chemistry. However having actual premier league quality centre halves is crucial. VVD Matip Gomez are all excellent at helping us pin teams back because of their combination of pace and aerial ability and diagonals. Fabinho and Henderson don’t have that. Getting someone in that position is vital. We will do nothing this season if we go with what we have.

The attacks needs new ideas also. It’s not a one issue at a time problem.
I think it's short sighted of people saying there's nothing wrong with you defence and it's the attack.

It's all relevant. By moving players from their normal positions, Fab and Henderson, you lose the benefit of having them further up the pitch. Not only that but in the way you play having ball playing CBs is pretty important especially for the long diagonal pass you like to use.

Essentially for me you play players in their best positions. He should be going with Phillips and Williams or at least one of them. Crazy not to and weakens the team and dare I say it the young lads morale.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
This was/is just inevitable, isn’t it? They had been in an incredible sort of 24 months of football for the past two seasons. It had/has to end at some point.

They’re still joint top though!

TheReligion

Abusive
My point is your saying it is a Jose thing to do is not entirely fair to Jose. It maybe a mistake but made by many experienced managers and not exclusively him.
I don't really care about being fair to Jose and my point still stands. Klopp has played two CMs as CBs despite having fit CBs on the bench.

It's a daft thing to do.

Klopper76

Supports
Liverpool
I don't really care about being fair to Jose and my point still stands. Klopp has played two CMs as CBs despite having fit CBs on the bench.

It's a daft thing to do.
Interestingly tonight was our 14th different CB pairing this season.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
I think it's short sighted of people saying there's nothing wrong with you defence and it's the attack.

It's all relevant. By moving players from their normal positions, Fab and Henderson, you lose the benefit of having them further up the pitch. Not only that but in the way you play having ball playing CBs is pretty important especially for the long diagonal pass you like to use.

Essentially for me you play players in their best positions. He should be going with Phillips and Williams or at least one of them. Crazy not to and weakens the team and dare I say it the young lads morale.
Although I agree that the defenders are missed as they play a good Liverpool long ball game, I think you’re mixing two issues there saying moving midfielders back weakens, yes it does but he had centre backs on the bench didn’t he? He didn’t have to drop his midfielders back

TheReligion

Abusive
Although I agree that the defenders are missed as they play a good Liverpool long ball game, I think you’re mixing two issues there saying moving midfielders back weakens, yes it does but he had centre backs on the bench didn’t he? He didn’t have to drop his midfielders back
Exactly that's my point mate

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
Don't think he should've brought United into that really. Gives added ammunition to hit him with whilst we're in a bad run.

He's always awful immediately after a bad result. Never says the right thing and gets carried away emotionally.
Oh he knows what he's doing. United will get nothing at Anfield. It's the same trick Lampard pulled last season before the FA cup semi final.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
They say titles are won by strong pairings..

City with Stones and Dias seem the most settled at the moment sadly.
Who's going to blink first? Bailly to get injured or Stones to go back to being shit? Must be a matter of time for one of them

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Didn't take long for the Liverpool supporters to cry about a corrupt FA and conspiracies. Bunch of fecking wacko's.
Love it.

BorisManUtd

Palace had most penalties in 17/18 season and then second most in 18/19. We received most penalties in 2018/19, no one complained because we were awful for most of that season.

Bjerring

Always the victim, seems to have forgotten that the only conceded two penalties from the start of 2018/19 to the end of 2019/20? But I guess that has no worth compared to being awarded penalties?