Jurgen Klopp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
It would make sense. Liverpool haven't been a great team in terms of ability for a long time but they are still a BIG club. The fact that they've won hardly anything yet still kept such a large following shows us that much. If Klopp were to take the job he wouldn't be managing a team with nothing, he'd be managing a club that already have the fans, history and (after the extension) big stadium that would match where he could take them. They could become a very dangerous side.

That's why I suggest that he goes and manages Stoke for a couple of years until LVG retires :nervous:.

maze

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
how can this thread's title be edited so as to not look like a klopp thread anymore? it is in fact the most common thread on all things dortmund..

maze

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
MODS! ADMINS!

can we change the thread's title to "borussia dortmund" or whatever? or is this in fact a thread on jürgen klopp? i for one couldn't even tell...

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
how can this thread's title be edited so as to not look like a klopp thread anymore? it is in fact the most common thread on all things dortmund..
MODS! ADMINS!

can we change the thread's title to "borussia dortmund" or whatever?
It is a Klopp thread though? Look at the OP. Was made when he said he was leaving.

maze

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
I created a new one.
well that was NOT my intention, though i considered the same. but OK :)

ps. if you turn this thread into the odd, subliminal bayern wank-fest i'll pillage your bayern thread with unseen fury!!1!

King Kendrick

Supports
Eredivisie
Just a hypothetical situation for now, as it is very knee-jerk, but if Dortmund continue to play this level of play does it diminish Klopp's shining star a little? Yea he dealt with a lot of injuries last season, but Dortmund also looked lethargic and a spent force, with little creativity, for large parts of last season, incapable of doing much if an opponent sat back deep. Not taking away any of his previous accomplishments, but once opponents figured out how to stop them, it was as if he ran out of answers.

Regardless, now we will see if it was the players or the manager who was at fault.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
Just a hypothetical situation for now, as it is very knee-jerk, but if Dortmund continue to play this level of play does it diminish Klopp's shining star a little? Yea he dealt with a lot of injuries last season, but Dortmund also looked lethargic and a spent force, with little creativity, for large parts of last season, incapable of doing much if an opponent sat back deep. Not taking away any of his previous accomplishments, but once opponents figured out how to stop them, it was as if he ran out of answers.

Regardless, now we will see if it was the players or the manager who was at fault.
Like you said... Very knee jerkish.

The dude won 2 Bundesligas and got to a CL final. You don't accomplish that by being a one trick pony.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?

It wouldn't hurt his reputation for me anyway. The current Dortmund squad is build by Klopp and co. There are no significant changes in the squad that Tuchel is working with. Klopp won 2 Bundesliga titles, the Pokal and got to the CL final all with amazing football displays by Dortmund.

Status
Not open for further replies.