Jurgen Klopp

Status
Not open for further replies.

scorgasm

Last Man Standing champion 2020/21
Yeah, all over twitter with very reliable sources.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
Can see him going to Arsenal.

SqueakyWeasel

Welcome to Manchester?
He was always my first choice here (shows what I know) but if he goes to City then I'll be very disappointed … perhaps after Sherwood's victorious return to the Lane last week maybe Spurs management are in? In which case we have a chance when LvG cashes his chips in.

Or (possibly worst case scenario), dare I say it as they've played each other a few times recently; Wenger's finally contemplating retirement if we help the Arse pip Chelsea to the league this season and he's thinking of going out on a high! Klopp at Arsenal might be worse than Klopp at City IMHO as I'm not sure he'd know what to do at City with prima donna players and a virtually unlimited budget … I think he'd get far more out of Arsenal's players and in turn they could educate him musically.

Of course, I never considered Real … Ancelloti's ring must be twitching

Last edited:

Raptori

Special needs
I'm not scared. Can't see geriatrics from City running as much as Dortmund under Klopp have. :cool:
Yeah it's not scary in the short term, but if he builds a team there then they could be a real force. The biggest problem at Dortmund was that he has to deal with losing his best player(s) every year, at City that just wouldn't happen.

Bwuk

I really, really, really hope he doesn't end up at City.

saivet

Man City? Real Madrid, if they sack Carlo? Arsenal, if Wenger decides to walk? Liver..:lol: never mind

Amir

Absolutely at the wrong time for us.
If Van Gaal continues to do well for us, the 'right time' might have only come up in a few years time. It doesn't matter, really. When the time comes to replace LVG we'll just have to see what's around.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Shame. He was building something so special there before it went pear shaped.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
I don't think it's coincidence that this news comes at a time when City are almost certain to be letting Pellegrini go.

Roman Bellic

Prick
I would say it's madness for Real to even contemplate getting rid atm considering they could win the league and the CL.
I think in Spain its more about playing the way the board/fans want you to play to win, rather than just winning, not saying they don't like to win of course.

Raptori

Special needs
I don't think it's coincidence that this news comes at a time when City are almost certain to be letting Pellegrini go.
It mentions that he wants to take a sabbatical though... wouldn't surprise me if he took a year off.

Zoo

I reckon he'll take a sabbatical. Probably the smart thing to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.