g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Jurgen Klopp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
I think in Spain its more about playing the way the board/fans want you to play to win, rather than just winning, not saying they don't like to win of course.
Real have been impressive when I watch them play, so I'm not sure what point you are trying to make mate? You saying they win ugly?

Mister_Stubbs

I don't want to dislike the guy but joining City makes him yhethe enemy. I can see him pushing hard for Gundogan, Hummels and Reus as well.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
I honestly can only see him going to Arsenal here. He would be perfect for them.

Raptori

Special needs
Are we still trying to sign Gundogan? has he been great this season?
Haven't been following it much, but the thread for him in the transfer forum is getting bumped pretty consistently. If the rumoured £15mil price is correct, then he'd be a steal even if he doesn't quite reach the same heights. Would be a great squad player, and if he does recover fully then he'd be first team for sure.

Classical Mechanic

This will throw a spanner in the works of any deal from Dortmund. I think there is a good chance that Ancelotti will leave Real in the summer so Klopp could go there. Surely the handsome Hummels will follow if that is the case.

Castia

If he takes a break then Arsenal is a good shout next summer replacing Wenger but if he's looking to get straight back into it then City is nailed on.

I'd rather City get Klopp than Ancelotti though so I'm not that bothered.

Cooksen

The Millennium Falcao
He could be waiting out a year and maybe Low will retire after the euros and he becomes Germany's manager?

Ballache

Supports
Martial
fecks sake, he's off to City I reckon. Hope we sort out the deal for Hummels and and Gundogan (if we really want him) asap. I can see Reus following him there.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
If I was a fan of Chelsea or United, I would only really be concerned if Pep went to City nobody else.the FFP restrictions on City are going cause problems for whoever goes to City.

saivet

Pressure - City is kind of a win now club.
Big Budget - Some coaches (even some great ones) don't know how to spend money on big players.
Klopp is inconsistent.
Fair enough. Yeah, I think I'd prefer Klopp at City than Carlo. Though equally, I think Klopp could do extremely well.

Mister_Stubbs

Klopp to City, does an okay job couple of seasons before Pep joins us and ruins Jurgens life (again).

Roman Bellic

Prick
Real have been impressive when I watch them play, so I'm not sure what point you are trying to make mate? You saying they win ugly?
Real Madrid aren't playing the way they are meant to be playing, the unrest in the club is evident of this, i guess its kind of a Spanish thing, it also happens in Barca.

They are playing well but not well enough, Ancelotti is going to be sacked, it might look impressive to you (and me), but its not enough for some reason.

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
He could be waiting out a year and maybe Low will retire after the euros and he becomes Germany's manager?
Seems possible to be fair. Would be a great move for Klopp to take over as Germany national team coach.

Amir

I doubt he's got his heart set on another role already. Probably feels he's done all he can with Dortmund, and rightly so. Won't be surprised to see him sitting next season out altogether.

BennyBlanco

fixated with Shaw's bum
If I was a fan of Chelsea or United, I would only really be concerned if Pep went to City nobody else.the FFP restrictions on City are going cause problems for whoever goes to City.
They said that this summer, when they managed to shell out between 30-40 million for Mangala & another 25+ on Bony in the winter, plus one or two others like Fernando..
Not saying FFP wont affect them at all but...

Cant see him doing well at City with the expectations of instant success and ageing stars. The plastic clubs seem the antithesis of how he operates.

Him + Arsenal would worry me. Or even worse, the scousers.

Status
Not open for further replies.