Kanye West why?

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Kanye is very, very unwell and anyone that says otherwise is either too close to it or not close enough. The shift in his views and behaviour over the last 15 years has been remarkable. When he doesn’t have that mask on you can see it in his eyes, he isn’t the same person.

Surely this phenomena is well understood and documented - extremely wealthy and extremely public figures losing their minds?
See it in his eyes? Good lord what waffle.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Kanye is very, very unwell and anyone that says otherwise is either too close to it or not close enough. The shift in his views and behaviour over the last 15 years has been remarkable. When he doesn’t have that mask on you can see it in his eyes, he isn’t the same person.

Surely this phenomena is well understood and documented - extremely wealthy and extremely public figures losing their minds?
Just because you really like(d) him doesn’t mean he can’t just be a cnut.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You talk the most shit on this website mate, clock off for a night!
You're claiming you can see the change in someone you've never met, their views and politics, by the look in their eyes, you maniac and I chat shit? fecking hell :lol:

redcucumber

Can't he be a dick and also mentally unwell? The two aren't mutually exclusive.

Scandi Red

Hates Music.
This is still possibly the funniest news clip ever. The rambling, Mike Myers' face throughout the whole ordeal, and then the bombshell of a comment followed by Chris Tucker of all people looking just gobsmacked :lol:

Last edited:

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Just saw a clip of him denying the Holocaust happened :eek:

Dan_F

There is a laundry list of behaviours to confirm he is a complete piece of shit. It's just he was covered by his label and his shoe deal.

I don't particularly care for this "how does radicalisation happen" discourse because it's a cop out tbh. It's an excuse for people to indulge in their behaviours because it's easy. Get to blame everything on a convenient boogeyman. It's stale, boring and intellectually banal.

So many people are leaping to his defence because the alternative really is that abhorrent; the guy who wrote Stronger and who's limited edition trainers you've bought, is a racist, dumb loser, a giant narcissist who wants attention and power more than anything else and is currently sitting on Alex Jones infowars claiming that the Nazis shouldn't be disrespected.

I'm sorry if my patience with cnuts like this is thin, it's just I think he should just take an overdose of barbiturates.
Fair enough. I think the conversation about radicalisation is far more important than whether or not Kanye west is a piece of shit, but there we go. But at the risk of it sounding like I’m defending him (I’m not), I’ll still stick my neck out and say there were no real signs of him being a dick for a huge part of his career and adult life.

Most of the people I’ve seen defending him are fecking right wing nuts anyway, who shock, have likely been radicalised in some way too. That’s why I think it’s an important conversation. We have the problem in society a lot right now.

lsd

The Oracle
Really starting to dislike people who trying to excuse him saying he is mentally ill.

He is deliberately going out of his way to shock and hurt people and he knows exactly what he is doing

dumbo

Don't Just Fly…Soar!
Scout
If you afford Kanye the excuse/explanation/justification that he's mad, or mentally ill, or out of his mind, or perpetually grieving his mother's death and choose to preface/substitute any criticism with an armchair diagnosis, then fine. Just know and accept that the same game can be played with Donald Trump, Alex Jones, Jimmy Saville, Fred West and an infinite slope of increasing slippery characters.

Also, maybe acknowledge that those with a real mental health diagnosis might not be thrilled about Kanye being thrust upon them.

Also, also, some of us didn't ever buy into the cult of Kanye or Elon Musk as unquestionable geniuses and have been skeptical throughout.

There are stories going back past 15 years of shitty, self serving behaviour from Kanye - not least from his friends and colleagues
. Deliberately fecking up other people's shows for his own shine. Instructing crowds of white people to shout the 'n' word despite the disgust other black artist's present.

So yes maybe all our actions are just a product of our mental state we can't control in a deterministic universe derivative of first cause. But be aware that not everyone is waiting on the next hot Kanye sound to drop.

Kaush949

Is there an outside chance that Kanye is unknowingly trolling the right wing. I mean, neo-nazis are probably confused as hell on who they should be hating.

stepic

it's all a grand scheme to push the alt right so far that even they show some humanity :wenger:

HTG

Supports
Bayern
I really feel nothing but disrespect towards grown people still defending the man. Get a grip of yourselves.

Castia

He’s suspended now after posting that pic of Elon topless :lol:

Dan_F

I really feel nothing but disrespect towards grown people still defending the man. Get a grip of yourselves.
Who’s defending him, apart from a group of right wing nutters on Twitter?

LARulz

This has to be one of the worst falls from grace I've seen. He was considered (whether you liked the music or not) one of the best musical talents of this generation/era. He has shot that completely and now known as a racist piece of shit. I just wonder if this is all recent feeling or the record label/friends managed to squash it in the past

I kept initially thinking this is is him off his meds buts he said he's not taken them for a few years.... when it all seemed to start/go public. But meds or no meds, everything he has said is inexcusable, thankfully I don't see a way back for him in terms of career. He now needs his close people to fecking wake up and control him before he causes more damage to others. This is not it

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
There is a rise in fascism in the world unfortunately. This is a fact. What is unbelievable about it is that it is becoming mainstream to be one. This guy is a fascist and anybody defending him in any way needs to take a long hard look at themselves.

NotThatSoph

This has to be one of the worst falls from grace I've seen. He was considered (whether you liked the music or not) one of the best musical talents of this generation/era. He has shot that completely and now known as a racist piece of shit. I just wonder if this is all recent feeling or the record label/friends managed to squash it in the past

I kept initially thinking this is is him off his meds buts he said he's not taken them for a few years.... when it all seemed to start/go public. But meds or no meds, everything he has said is inexcusable, thankfully I don't see a way back for him in terms of career. He now needs his close people to fecking wake up and control him before he causes more damage to others. This is not it
The first Hitler/nazi rumours are around five years old by now, and they're obviously true so it's been going on for a while.

Foxbatt

The first Hitler/nazi rumours are around five years old by now, and they're obviously true so it's been going on for a while.
But Hitler and the Nazis hated the non pure Aryan people. West is an African American. They would consider him sub human. What is his beef?

Murder on Zidane's Floor

Fair enough. I think the conversation about radicalisation is far more important than whether or not Kanye west is a piece of shit, but there we go. But at the risk of it sounding like I’m defending him (I’m not), I’ll still stick my neck out and say there were no real signs of him being a dick for a huge part of his career and adult life.

Most of the people I’ve seen defending him are fecking right wing nuts anyway, who shock, have likely been radicalised in some way too. That’s why I think it’s an important conversation. We have the problem in society a lot right now.
There were, they were just ignored.