Klopp to leave Liverpool at the end of the season

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty
Well, let me put it this way. We just stuffed Sparta at their home ground 5-1, the first team to put five past them at their ground since 1988. They just stuffed galatasaray 4-1 at the same ground a few weeks back to get to this tie. Galatasaray also stuffed some CL teams from what I recall, not so long ago. You see where I‘m going here? ;)
Obvious wum

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

Really looking forward to klopp‘s kids lighting up the theatre of dreams not once but twice this season. I’m sure fergie will have a tear in his eye as he sees the natural successors of the class of ‘92 doing their thing en route to a quadruple. It’ll be so heartwarming. I can imagine the caff feeling all warm and fuzzy with excitement.
Liverpool fans are the gift that keeps on giving. Proclaiming the natural successors to the class of 92 to be a couple of players in their early 20s, who they never heard of a few months ago, is very on brand for the scousers.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Well, let me put it this way. We just stuffed Sparta at their home ground 5-1, the first team to put five past them at their ground since 1988. They just stuffed galatasaray 4-1 at the same ground a few weeks back to get to this tie. Galatasaray also stuffed some CL teams from what I recall, not so long ago. You see where I‘m going here? ;)
That you’ve got a decent shot at going far in the Europa league?

Red & White

They won 1 of 6 CL group games. It was a late 2-3 win against 10 men. “Stuffed some CL teams“. Don’t let facts get in the way of ‘great banter’, though.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
The banter is as forced as Ben White’s tan at this stage.

1 PL = dominant era

Incomparable legend that will be missed!

IRELANDUNITED

It’s really lovely news, we’re all chuffed. The boys are back in town, the rebuild has been all but done by kloppo with just a few tweaks here and there for Edwards to iron out and we’re all ready for xabi to put his stamp of greatness on this latest squad after he’s knocked Bayern off their perch.
All your best players are the wrong side of 30 now so a big rebuild is needed. Can’t see Xabi or whoever takes over being particularly successful, Pep is still about and United are on the way back so I think once Klopp leaves that’s you lot f*cked.

IRELANDUNITED

You are only in the Europa League because you were too sh*t to qualify for the champions league last season, remember that.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
All your best players are the wrong side of 30 now so a big rebuild is needed. Can’t see Xabi or whoever takes over being particularly successful, Pep is still about and United are on the way back so I think once Klopp leaves that’s you lot f*cked.
Don’t worry about Liverpool. We’ll be fine with the structure we’ve set up. But united on their way back? Please, your new main rivals are the West Hams and Wolves of the world.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
I must have missed that...

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
I have a feeling they expected a free run at Alonso but that's been complicated by Bayern.

I also have a feeling they are begging Klopp to change his mind.

Let's hope it's Big Sam in the end
I can still see Klopp stay on if a natural successor isn't out there at the present.

big_jeffstar

It will never not be weird seeing oppo fans going out of their way to log onto a different teams forum, to tell a different set of fans how good their own team is…. have a day off, you’re embarassing yourselves

Heinzesight

It will never not be weird seeing oppo fans going out of their way to log onto a different teams forum, to tell a different set of fans how good their own team is…. have a day off, you’re embarrassing yourselves
The real odd balls are the ones who are on here whilst Liverpool Football Club are playing in a big final or log on to post just after they’ve bagged a last minute winner. Deeply concerning.

The rival fans make this place even better by the way. It’s a small minority that scream arsehole to me.

TheReligion

Abusive
It will never not be weird seeing oppo fans going out of their way to log onto a different teams forum, to tell a different set of fans how good their own team is…. have a day off, you’re embarassing yourselves
Don’t say it too loudly though. You’ll get in bother.

Pascal Quiff

Supports
Liverpool
The real odd balls are the ones who are on here whilst Liverpool Football Club are playing in a big final or log on to post just after they’ve bagged a last minute winner. Deeply concerning.

The rival fans make this place even better by the way. It’s a small minority that scream arsehole to me.
Dont get that either to be honest, though I dont know how any fan could post so much during a game that their team is involved with...I can't split my attention from the game incase I miss something.

I joined on here because it's one of the few places that seems to have a good mix of (generally) good natured, witty fans. The whole footballing rivalry thing is secondary

IRELANDUNITED

Don’t worry about Liverpool. We’ll be fine with the structure we’ve set up. But united on their way back? Please, your new main rivals are the West Hams and Wolves of the world.
Stay in your lane, all United need is a proper structure, being the biggest club in the world it’s inevitable that we will be successful when ran properly. I hope you enjoyed your 1 (Covid) league title though, you had been waiting a while.

Powderfinger

Supports
Arsenal
I was impressed by Liverpool today. Played fearlessly and had City on the ropes in that second half.

PepG

Supports
Ajax
Liverpool were the better team in the second half and there was a stonewall penalty at the end. Great result for Arsenal though..

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Something suspicious about those energy levels.

Josh 76

We finished above you last season you muppet!

RG77

Supports
Real Madrid
Would love to have him manage us. Seems to get the better of Guardiola more often than not. And he manages to do so with a lesser squad.

DatIrishFella

Band of Brothers, Thief
Salbutamol. Medication for asthma. I believe Liverpool have the most asthmatics in the league?

Either way, Im intrigued as to what Klopps cardiovascular training entails. Would like to know just how his Liverpool teams can press the way the do.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Would love to have him manage us. Seems to get the better of Guardiola more often than not. And he manages to do so with a lesser squad.
And drugs

Flying high

Even more so that they so obviously have down seasons.

I can't believe that the players are told not to try in those seasons, so the other explanation seems to fit perfectly.

Teja

Yeah he's absolutely incredible, much better than getting someone who might miss like Alonso. His style also suits Real's identity - there's always a good balance between technique and physical prowess. It'd be really strange to watch Real play something like Pep-ball with guys like B.Silva, Foden and co.

izec

Yeah he's absolutely incredible, much better than getting someone who might miss like Alonso. His style also suits Real's identity - there's always a good balance between technique and physical prowess. It'd be really strange to watch Real play something like Pep-ball with guys like B.Silva, Foden and co.
His football style yes, not his personality. He needs the underdog mentality and to bring a club back to the best days. Not an ultra successful club with spoiled fans. A club for everyday people so to say, not the glamour.

Liverpool and Dortmund are the exact opposite of Real.