Kobbie Mainoo | 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Great news. ETH clearly likes him a lot, I think he will have a big future here.

mav_9me

No real basis for it but I feel he will be a regular part of the midfield rotation next season.

NYAS

Are we not allowed to know the contract length because he’s still under 18?

Thiagoal

I recently heard a rumour, from someone that goes to almost all youth team games, that two rather large Spanish clubs were circling for Kobbie. Fantastic news he’s signed this contract- his potential is massive!

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
His name sounds like he would be wearing bountyhunter armor in a tavern on Tattooine. Very exciting player for the future

Raven

Ten Hag spoke about developing a player to fill the Frenkie role, I think Mainoo is that player.

bringbackbebe

Ten Hag spoke about developing a player to fill the Frenkie role, I think Mainoo is that player.
Initially thought that's going to be Iqbal at the start of the season, but the more I see it, it does seem to be tending towards Mainoo

zaafi

He might, but he is 17. If we don't get FdJ, we should at least get someone with similar abilities (Caqueret, Enzo Le Fee) whilst Mainoo is being developed.

Raven

He might, but he is 17. If we don't get FdJ, we should at least get someone with similar abilities (Caqueret, Enzo Le Fee) whilst Mainoo is being developed.
I like what I've seen of Caqueret, for sure.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
Looks promising. Looking forward to see more of him in action.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Really like what I’ve seen so far. Super early days but the fundamental way he plays central midfield seems a lot different to the rest of the players we have — which is very promising

Sylar

He's so comfy on the ball, good to see confidence in that area

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Thought that was a quality little cameo, weighted his passes beautifully.

Lecland07

Looked good. Shame we didn't have the ball as much after he came one. Hopefully, he gets to play more.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Great little cameo. Understandably kept things very simple the last couple of run outs he had, but showed a bit more of what he's about today, carrying the ball through midfield, picking the right passes.

Will fecking love it if he's able to fulfil his potential and play next to Casemiro for a couple of years. :devil:

BerryBerryShrew

Obviously you couldn't hope to make a PL debut in better circumstances than strolling on to the pitch when the match is already won, but his composure was still mightily impressive.

Alemar

Very good display in his 15 minutes. Proves he can be relied upon when needed

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
For those of you seeing Kobbie for the first few times and thinking he’s a ‘keep it simple’ type of midfielder it might be worth seeing some of his youth team highlights! He’s very combative and very good at playing through balls- he’s also extremely press resistant and a fantastic dribbler. I can’t wait for him to bring these skills to a first team game!!

Looks like a real talent. Let's see how he progress in first team, I have high hopes on him.

RedDevilRoshi

I thought he done really well when he came on. Kept it simple and linked up well with his teammates. A few more cameos off the bench here and there will be great for him and his development.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Hes got quality, you can see it

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Colour me impressed. He looked really good. Showed a strong level of technical quality and intelligence albeit in a tiny cameo. Well done!

Status
Not open for further replies.