g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Kylian Mbappe | PSG

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
He's the closest thing to the brazilian Ronaldo we're going to get. He might not be as good but he's already making the difference in the big Champions League games.

A lot of people doubt him because he hasn't been around for long but watching him play last year it was pretty obvious how good he is. Still think he made the wrong career decision by staying in France though.

Hellboy

He's the closest thing to the brazilian Ronaldo we're going to get. He might not be as good but he's already making the difference in the big Champions League games.

A lot of people doubt him because he hasn't been around for long but watching him play last year it was pretty obvious how good he is. Still think he made the wrong career decision by staying in France though.
He's 18 ffs, of course it's the right decision.

RooneyLegend

I meant Dybala is at least a class below those players. Griezmann and Isco are comfortably better than him, for example.
No way are those players comfortably better than Dybala. If you offered either to Juve for him they'd send you away with not so kind words.

gibers

He reminds me of CR in his 06/07 days. Only difference is he makes better decisions/less individualistic as he's not the main man...yet.

His IQ is unreal.

RooneyLegend

A little bit of everything, decision making/shooting/left foot/heading.
He wont improve too much from here imo, the biggest change will be when he's finally moved centrally as that's more natural for him. His decision making is on point. Maybe he could improve his left foot but his heading wont be all that given his height. I think due to some players' age some people think they are bound to get significantly better but honestly the side of the game that improves the most in players through years is football brain(on ball and off the ball decision making) and he already has that on lock. He's like when Owen or Ronaldo(Brazilian) came through. They didn't become significantly better as time went on as they were already so heavily developed unlike Dembele/Cristiano/Martial who has/had frightening potential but some way to go before realizing it.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
He wont improve too much from here imo, the biggest change will be when he's finally moved centrally as that's more natural for him. His decision making is on point. Maybe he could improve his left foot but his heading wont be all that given his height. I think due to some players' age some people think they are bound to get significantly better but honestly the side of the game that improves the most in players through years is football brain(on ball and off the ball decision making) and he already has that on lock. He's like when Owen or Ronaldo(Brazilian) came through. They didn't become significantly better as time went on as they were already so heavily developed unlike Dembele/Cristiano/Martial who has/had frightening potential but some way to go before realizing it.
It's still improvement, also a proper killer instinct but he's young so no worries there. He's a true team player and only when he'll become a little more selfish will we see the true level of his potential.

RooneyLegend

It's still improvement, also a proper killer instinct but he's young so no worries there. He's a true team player and only when he'll become a little more selfish will we see the true level of his potential.
Them using him correctly isn't him improving all that much?

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
i.e Cavani is playing better now than he was when he was used outwide during the Ibra days however I wouldn't consider it him being a better player.
It depends what you rate mostly in a player. Kylian's profile and versatility is perfect at the moment for PSG. He'll truly explode in the middle though.

Deleted member 101472

It's hilarious that neymar went to PSG to be the star and is being outshone. Look at how happy he was when cavani scored too, straight over to him whereas neymar casually made his way over.

This kid is the next best player in the world when messi and Ronaldo decline

RedTillI'mDead

A Key Tool
Wow, what a talent.

What’s his best position?
That's what I just thought watching highlights, right wing, left wing, clearly has ability to be striker and his skills and passing range would make him a tasty 9 as well!

Basically anywhere in attacking positions!

Wayne's World

Absolute superstar to be....unless PSG are winning Champions League's then I don't think he'll get the praise he deserves

He will win the Ballon D'or once Messi and Ronaldo finish. Can be even better then Neymar too

Bwuk

World class.

He already is. It's laughable to say otherwise. You could tell last year in the games in the Champions League just how good he is.

Phil Neville saying he's the same level as Rashford is ridiculous. Mbappe walks into any team in the world. There is not one teams starting 11 he wouldn't improve.

OutlawGER

Supports
Bayern München, 1. FC Köln
Absolute superstar to be....unless PSG are winning Champions League's then I don't think he'll get the praise he deserves

He will win the Ballon D'or once Messi and Ronaldo finish. Can be even better then Neymar too
I wonder where Neymar is going to escape this time, after he realizes that he'll be overshadowed by Mbappe. :lol: