La Liga - 2014/15

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Didn't look like a pen to me. Atrocious refereeing.

Bob Loblaw

Supports
Liverpool
Should be a second yellow, the referee has been atrocious tonight, to both sides.

Mersault

Surely this is the time to start winding up Suarez to get him sent off as far as Atletico are concerned...hothead

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Yeah that's a pen on Rakitic. Amazing the ref is just fecking clueless. :lol:

Makes Atkinson look like world class.
From one angle out of the three, it looked like a foul. Wasn't a penalty imo, just a strong, committed header.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
I think this statement needs some re-consideration.
Because of one game? I'm talking in overall terms. No reconsideration there. Tonight the ref has been crap for both sides.

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
The Rakitic one wasn't a penalty. Always risky to lead with the elbow, but you're always going to be collateral damage when you're standing underneath a softly looped ball like that with a committed centre-half around.

PvsNP

Because of one game? I'm talking in overall terms. No reconsideration there. Tonight the ref has been crap for both sides.
I have watched most of Barca's games this season, and I can't recognize that in their games. They usually don't get the calls that Atleti and Real get.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
I have watched most of Barca's games this season, and I can't recognize that in their games. They usually don't get the calls that Atleti and Real get.
Maybe not this year but in the recent past, i have no doubt. In historical terms is there any team that get more favourable treatment from the refs than Barcelona and Real Madrid? I don't think so.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Maybe not this year but in the recent past, i have no doubt. In historical terms is there any team that get more favourable treatment from the refs than Barcelona and Real Madrid? I don't think so.
Juventus :D

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Heh lemme guess, another decision? I couldn't follow their game. With Barcelona vs Atlético and Sporting's away game, missed Nápoles vs Juventus. Saw Pogba's great goal though