g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

La Liga - 2014/15

luckyspurs

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Ronaldo actively harming Real's chances if anything. Just stole the pass to Bale and did nothing with it.

Beautiful skill Isco just before.

Snake Plissken

Aka LTS10
Ronaldo actively harming Real's chances if anything. Just stole the pass to Bale and did nothing with it.

Beautiful skill Isco just before.
He hates Bale. Watch him just out of sight every time Bale tries to dribble and loses it, shakes his head and waves his hands.

luckyspurs

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Quite impressed with Silva (looks a lot better than this season's Illarramendi; though he was much better last season).

Cina

Does Isco ever miscontrol the ball? Magical little footballer.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Hows that not a red? Not Madrid's biggest fan but that's a clear red. Very harsh on Bale

Mihajlovic

Its Baltic!
Leche really are dirty. Obviously the diving is ridiculous but Leche are dishing out massively.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
If I was Ancelotti I'd be hoping and praying that Modric comes back in the same form he was in before the injury because they're seriously struggling without his quality.

Cina

Amazing the quality of football teams like Elche produce in the La Liga despite their rubbish budgets. Shows how much better Spanish footballers are than English eh?