g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

La Liga - 2014/15

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Fair play to Villarreal here, not backing down and managing to get some chances of their own. Good game. Still feel that Real Madrid are going to get the goal if anyone does though.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
That's God way of saying my bet isn't going to come in.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Asenjo very, very lucky there. Jese could've perhaps taken more time, take it inside and then shoot.

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
The replay of the crowd, that old man's expression did not change one bit :lol:

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Thought that looked like a fairly weak shout for a penalty, looks like there may have been a bit of contact though.

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
What a stupid push, why would you even do that? :houllier:

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
:lol:

Hernandez dived imo. Could easily have been given though!
Might have been that the small bit of contact was enough to knock him down since he's incredibly light and was going fairly fast, but yeah, looked quite weak.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
What's the chances of Hernandez going back to United this summer? Has he been good for Madrid this season? I've seen him get minutes here and there and chip in few goals.

Bob Loblaw

Supports
Liverpool
What's the chances of Hernandez going back to United this summer? Has he been good for Madrid this season? I've seen him get minutes here and there and chip in few goals.
To say he's been a bench warmer would be being kind. Not sure whether he'll stay at United but not much chance of Real Madrid keeping him.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
He's got 3 in 10 league games so far which is fairly average when you consider goals are his main asset, but then it's probably hard to get a consistent run going when you're only playing sporadically.

Since out strikeforce has been largely underwhelming though and we lack pace up front, I feel like he may have a place in our team that wouldn't have been there back at the summer.

Bob Loblaw

Supports
Liverpool
Get in :D

El Clásico back to looking absolutely crucial in the title race...

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Get in :D

El Clásico back to looking absolutely crucial in the title race...
Momentum seems to be with Barca at the moment, although suppose that could obviously change massively in the next few weeks.

Wowi

Rød grød med fløde
Fair result I guess. :(

Great game though, really entertaining.
Why can't you be more like that insane Barca fan? Have a meltdown and send some of your players to ISIS ffs, this sensible shit is boring.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Why can't you be more like that insane Barca fan? Have a meltdown and send some of your players to ISIS ffs, this sensible shit is boring.
Imagine they sent Pepe to ISIS. The shit he's done in El Clasico games could make ISIS seem tame.

Skorenzy

Valencia, Villarreal and Sevilla all doing very well this season, especially those first two. Valencia only 1 point off Atléti in third place. Villarreal have been on an incredible run since suffering three defeats in a row at the end of October/beginning of November; since then only 3 defeats, two of which to Barça, (and 17 wins!) in 26 games in all comps.

Skorenzy

Very interesting stat from Opta on the top scorers from penalties and their conversion rates in La Liga over the last ten seasons. Messi's % is brought down considerably by his atrocious Copa del Rey penalty record, but in La Liga he's very good.