g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

La Liga - 2014/15

prarek

Why go to so much effort every time you see one though? I couldn't care less if somebody thought the PL was shit, it's their opinion.
Why go through so much effort to come in here and troll though? I couldn't care less if you thought La Liga was shit.

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
Coming up next:
Sergio; Hugo Mallo, Cabral, Fontàs, Jonny; Augusto, Krohn-Dehli, Pablo Hernández; Orellana, Nolito y Larrivey
Vs
Bravo; Alves, Piqué, Mathieu, Adriano; Rafinha, Busquets, Iniesta; Messi, Suárez y Neymar.

Celta won 1-0 in the Camp Nou back in November, so Barcelona are unlikely to underestimate the opposition tonight.

Vato

Watches other men wank.Supports Real.Coincidence?
Supports
Real Madrid
Why go to so much effort every time you see one though? I couldn't care less if somebody thought the PL was shit, it's their opinion.
I can understand how people think it's not a competitive league, I really do. But you need to understand that coming into La Liga thread and saying it's shit is going to get you those responses because most people in here love that league.

Skorenzy

Barça struggling to get the ball into the opposite half in the opening five minutes. Great pressing by Celta.

Bob Loblaw

Supports
Liverpool
Great save to keep out Messi. Poor follow up by Neymar though.

Skorenzy

Messi of a few years ago would've scored that and you wouldn't have blinked an eye... Neymar should have scored that rebound though, what a poor attempt.

Skorenzy

Neymar has been out of form for a good two months now... Busquets impressive so far, Messi also shown some outstanding flashes.

Bob Loblaw

Supports
Liverpool
Messi looking very sharp tonight, running the game at the minute. Neymar needs to wake up though.

Skorenzy

Celta seem to have Barça's number this season... much like Málaga did, although they're doing it in the opposite way, by pressing high, being aggressive and actually playing and combining when they have the ball.

Bob Loblaw

Supports
Liverpool
Christ. Every time the ball goes to Neymar the move breaks down, his touch is as sloppy as I've ever seen it.

Skorenzy

Neymar firmly in the outstanding Hugo Mallo's pocket, every ball into him is won by Celta.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Celta have been very impressive. Their pressing has been great. Big big test for barcelona today. Could be a big day in the title race.

Skorenzy

Wide open chance for Larrivey who didn't realize how much time and space he had there! Big escape for Barça

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
A draw would be a good result for barca given the way this game is going.

Skorenzy

Well, well, as expected a tough game for Barça, but this wasn't just tough, it was domination by Celta in the first 10 and last 20 minutes of that first half. The biggest issue for them will be whether they can score one before inevitably tiring from their incredible pressing efforts.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Pointless La Liga, teams like Celta will always be battered about big bad Barcelona, eh? Good first half from Celta, can really see them nicking it.

Skorenzy

Their trio of Nolito, Orellana and Krohn-Dehli has been outstanding for the second season running (although they did hit a massive slump after beating Barça at the Camp Nou in November, until January).

JamesB__

Supports
Stoke City
Celts have been wonderful to watch. Hope they can get something from the match to make the title race interesting again - plus based on their performance so far they deserve it.

Neymar has been hopeless

Bob Loblaw

Supports
Liverpool
I'm a fan of Rafinha but think Rakitić should come on for him here, seems like his type of game.