La Liga - 2014/15

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
Clearly Messi still struggling with that foot injury, he's losing the ball almost every time and his speed of execution is always a step or two short.
he was awful in first 10-15 minutes so i turned off the game :(

Annahnomoss

Good goal from Messi. Lucho's 3-2-5 in the offense is very interesting. Their wing backs keep finding space out wide while the opponents defense are focusing on the three attacking players. They just repeatedly get to receive balls out wide without a defender near them.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
It's amazing how deep messi drops. Is he even really a proper forward now? Can't think of many forwards who drop as deep to start attacks as him.

Skorenzy

Messi just mugged you off mate.
Don't really see how, because he still needed an "eternity" before placing his shot :D granted to him by the Almería DF. Either way he doesn't look 100% at all. Maybe this will revitalize him.

Bob Loblaw

Supports
Liverpool
Don't really see how, because he still needed an "eternity" before placing his shot :D granted to him by the Almería DF. Either way he doesn't look 100% at all. Maybe this will revitalize him.
I know, I agreed with you. Just typical that he scored as soon as you posted that.

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
I wonder if Thievy's hair helps him run faster. Looks quite aerodynamic.

Skorenzy

I know, I agreed with you. Just typical that he scored as soon as you posted that.
Yeah indeed. He's shown more in the last five minutes since the goal than in the half hour before that. If they can score one or two more before HT Lucho should probably let him rest for his own sake, because their upcoming schedule is murder.

Skorenzy

Messi getting Mascherano booked there, with once again a lethargic attempt at creating a passing angle which backfires.

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
I got a 10 euro ticket to see Deportivo in Riazor,already in the Stadium.They have to beat Cordoba,if not probably Victor Fernandez will be sacked.Almeria lost 3 points for a FIFA sanction.Do you know if those kind of sanctions are firm or can be erased some how at the end of the season?
As far as I know, they can still appeal and that might delay any final judgement and punishment, but I would expect the case to be resolved in time to decide promotion. So it might not be settled officially in May, but it will be settled before the schedule is confirmed in August.

If they appeal and win (= prove they've paid the money or don't owe it) then they will not lose the points. While the appeal is pending I believe he RFEF site is showing the 3 point deduction.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
As far as I know, they can still appeal and that might delay any final judgement and punishment, but I would expect the case to be resolved in time to decide promotion. So it might not be settled officially in May, but it will be settled before the schedule is confirmed in August.

If they appeal and win (= prove they've paid the money or don't owe it) then they will not lose the points. While the appeal is pending I believe he RFEF site is showing the 3 point deduction.
Thank you,good explanation. I think that once Fifa announces the sanction would set a preference if they have to revoke it and is very annoying for the competition.

FCBarca

Mes que un Rag
Supports
Peace
A fantastic strike, hit with venom. You could see him teeing that up the moment he received the pass out wide

FCBarca

Mes que un Rag
Supports
Peace
One of the few young talents the Gunners didn't poach (not for a lack of trying, of course), Wellington Silva, looks a promising prospect

Vato

Watches other men wank.Supports Real.Coincidence?
Supports
Real Madrid
Who made that decsion? Ancelotti or was he was he under pressure to drop him for James?
No idea, mate. It's just a ridiculous decision that I feared would happen.

If his spell in the last few months doesn't earn him a starting place I don't know what will...

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
One of the few young talents the Gunners didn't poach (not for a lack of trying, of course), Wellington Silva, looks a promising prospect
He looks quite poor. He's been out on loan for about 4 seasons in a row now.

Vato

Supports
Real Madrid

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
The fella they are paying tribute to, anyone?
I didn't recognise the name so I'm guessing it's someone associated with Rayo.

Madrid start with:
Casillas, Marcelo, Ramos, Varane, Carvajal, Kroos, Modric, James, Bale, Cristiano y Benzema

An intriguing side bet for people: Ramos, Kroos, Modric, James and Ronaldo are one yellow card away from a one match ban. Real Madrid play Eibar at the Bernabeu at the weekend. Tactical ban time?

Vato

Supports
Real Madrid
I didn't recognise the name so I'm guessing it's someone associated with Rayo.

Madrid start with:
Casillas, Marcelo, Ramos, Varane, Carvajal, Kroos, Modric, James, Bale, Cristiano y Benzema

An intriguing side bet for people: Ramos, Kroos, Modric, James and Ronaldo are one yellow card away from a one match ban. Real Madrid play Eibar at the Bernabeu at the weekend. Tactical ban time?
Ramos 100% is going to miss Eibar. I just hope he doesn't miss 2 more. :nervous:

saivet

Kakuta, Manucho, Bale and Ronaldo all on the same pitch. Oh those PL memories.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
I love Rayo. My favourite Spanish team by a mile.
Madrid have been absolutely dreadful tonight though. Being dominated and offering nothing on the counter.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
Isco dropped for James?
Yep.
Tbf I like James and he has also done well before he got injured. But in his absence Isco has been absolutely brilliant, and James has just come back from injury, so why not let Isco play!

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Madrid look awful. Rayo deserve a goal.