La Liga - 2014/15

Bob Loblaw

Supports
Liverpool
:lol: You can't give him credit for anything can you? It was a great pass, maybe slightly overhit.
Eh? I agree, it was slightly overhit. Almost perfect but the extra weight took Chicharito a bit far wide.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
have you seen the PL ref in arsenal - chelsea?
I think La Liga is superior to the PL in everything except the refs who are blind, arrogant, and random all at the same time. And possibly also in Real's payroll :p

I just knew he wouldn't call a penalty when that challenge happened.

rednev

There is non worthy of worship except God
Take that silly fashion/pool cap off, Larrivey. You're not swimming now.

Bob Loblaw

Supports
Liverpool
That's a quality goal. Perfect touch by Chicharito (never thought I'd say that...) and good finish.

Game over? Probably.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
The sheer lack of tactical discipline in some of these la liga sides is hilarious.
They are not too worried about the points.Sometimes the best they can do is a nice match in front of the fans.Playing defensively probably they'd lose as well but the general feeling would be negative

fontaine

Ful Ful Ful Member Full Member Full Member
refs trying to give Madrid a shot just like last season, away at Elche

its so blatant

RooneyLegend

They are not too worried about the points.Sometimes the best they can do is a nice match in front of the fans.Playing defensively probably they'd lose as well but the general feeling would be negative
Playing offensive football doesn't mean they have to have no defensive plan at all. Sure parking the bus doesn't make much sense cause as you say they'll likely get beat regardless, but putting in one defensive mid to at least try to protect the defenders isn't too much to ask. That 4th goal by madrid would be a tough ask if there was someone in front of that defence as the defender wouldn't have come out of his line and allowed the easy run by cheech. Its just criminal really.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
when james was bought by Real Madrid, i thought he was the flavour of the month, but he has proved me wrong, he is one hell of a player
I thought the same, I couldn´t understand why to pay so much but statistically is beating Isco, he seems very focused in every game